Obama blames bad winter for dead econ...

Obama blames bad winter for dead economy.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 30, 2014
Here it is again, the democrat blame game. Nothing is ever Obama fault, you know, Benghazi, IRS, gas prices and now the economy. That's right ladies and gents, king Barry blames the weak economy on.........the winter! It's all the winters fault. That evil winter is making emperor Obama look bad. How dare it?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/30/us...
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 1, 2014
Once again, the silly little liberal momma's boys don't have anything to chime in about on this one. Funny.
TheGuy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 2, 2014
Again. No silly little libtards commenting. The democrats are just full of excuses
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#6 May 3, 2014
Winter for dead economy? Is it possible that the lack of well paying jobs has a negitive impact on the economy.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 3, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Winter for dead economy? Is it possible that the lack of well paying jobs has a negitive impact on the economy.
The liberals have no comments on that one. They just want everyone dependant on Obamas government.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#8 May 4, 2014
Yeah. Obama is sooooooo great.......
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 May 22, 2014
Some Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph that is just crazy talk. Obama has to blame something for his failures!
How silly of me! Of course receeding jobs, lower wages, homeless encampments across the nation have no impact on the economy shrinking!
Andrew

Avon, IN

#13 May 22, 2014
Time to hijack this thread about the barry obamanation regime's failures. It's me again the zitty butt faced c**ks*cking butt f**king dimoRAT. I just got back from having my hemorrhoided atrophied festered seeping azzhole replaced with a new transplanted azzhole all done under my new free obamacare. All I had to do was to swear that I was a lyin barry supported. The doctor told me, "son, with all of your schitting and butt f**king you've worn out your old azzhole. I'm ready to start hanging my new azzhole out my window in support of lyin barry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gloria Allred's daughter 54 min truth 3
Democrat WINS Alabama 1 hr Cora Jean 2
Moore is out 4 hr Scoper 1
AI Own Us All 6 hr RobotNation 1
News Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pri... 12 hr ok 1
News for waiters and waitresses 15 hr TrumpedPhonyAccusers 7
Australia is Dead 16 hr meh 17

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance