Is my woman a cheater

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 31, 2014
Guy has been telling me for over a year now, that his woman has become best friends with another woman who is with a man, but known to be a lesbian until her current relationship. This woman has moved into the apartment above with her man, but has bought walky talkys to stay in constant contact.
Guy's woman has been going into his phone, facebook, Emails and accusing him of cheating for over a year now. The guy is loyal to a fault to his woman. The other day, the guy says the other woman ask his to buy a home with her. Is his woman a cheater??
Deedee

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 11, 2014
Go ahead and tap that azz, we all did!
REALSamREAL

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 11, 2014
BMIGuy wrote:
Guy has been telling me for over a year now, that his woman has become best friends with another woman who is with a man, but known to be a lesbian until her current relationship. This woman has moved into the apartment above with her man, but has bought walky talkys to stay in constant contact.
Guy's woman has been going into his phone, facebook, Emails and accusing him of cheating for over a year now. The guy is loyal to a fault to his woman. The other day, the guy says the other woman ask his to buy a home with her. Is his woman a cheater??
If she's a democrat, then she's guilty. They are good at deception and lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian State TV Praises Trump for Avoiding "De... 1 hr ima hoosier 3
Petition calling for release of Trump's tax ret... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 7
Thank you President Barack Hussein Obama II 1 hr Go Blue Forever 13
Judge finds Aetna misled the public about its r... 13 hr InsuranceCompanie... 1
Lawsuit: Donald Trump needs to stop accepting p... 14 hr CutTrumpsPuppetSt... 1
News Indiana lawmaker proposes protesters leave stre... 14 hr Meow 6
did you go to University Heights Grade school? (Feb '09) 17 hr Rita 17

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance