Why the world hates midwesterners

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Fred

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 15, 2013
So much has been said about free handouts and lazy people that doesn't earn thERE way anlive off of tax payers.It seems you cannot disagree with a midwesterner on Religion, politics, abortion, race or the rights of someone's sexual choice. A public service worker gets killed in the line of duty and the big news is that the guy was gay as an exeample. You cannot debate without them becomming disrespectful. The world doesnt hate America, It hates the midwesterners. The midwestern American is looked at as a bully that dish it out, but can't take it,,, in the eyes of the world. This not the America that was for so long. We are the melting pot of the world,,, remember.
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Mid-westerners are idiots, white trash and black trash. The largest of this from
Indiana,Kentucky and Ohio.
paul

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Steve wrote:
Mid-westerners are idiots, white trash and black trash. The largest of this from
Indiana,Kentucky and Ohio.
Yes. You are so right. Come here a lot and watch the idiots play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) 3 hr Just me 968
News Pike Soccer Club looking for players (Oct '07) 12 hr Delali Kwame Azumah 498
Rush Limbaugh dropped from wibc Indianapolis radio 22 hr The Greatest Kaptoz 21
post road needs sidewalks on both sides of the ... Sun COCKADOODLE DOO 2
News State to double anesthetic given during execution (Apr '07) Sun Concerned Citizen 78
The Hillary Hedgefunder Sun Concerned Citizen 2
What's the future for Indiana Republicans? Do ... Apr 24 Clyde 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 20 really 127
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]