Indiana Supports Lazy Judges,And That...

Indiana Supports Lazy Judges,And That Support Can Get The Innocent Killed

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

2 Many Bad Judges

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 18, 2014
The weekend before last, I was contacted by a potential client, Shirley (Talia) Justice, who wanted to do a Rule 53.1 lazy judge praecipe (often erroneously called a "motion") to remove Marion County Judge Patrick McCarty from her case. She had had a modification of custody hearing in November, Nearly three months had passed and there was no ruling. I told her because of Judge McCarty's role in trying to get me disciplined for sending out a letter attempting to educate Marion County judges on what procedure they were supposed to follow at the close of a civil forfeiture case (a determination of law enforcement costs with the balance going to the Common School Fund), I could not represent her.

{Much More At The Link}

http://www.ogdenonpolitics.com/2014/02/mother...
Judicial Malfeasance

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 18, 2014
We need to find out who it was that tipped off of the judge from within the clerk's office. They need to be immediately fired and held accountable. An investigation is needed.
Another McCarty victim

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Jun 24, 2014
McCarty has been pulling the same crap for decades. Talk about lazy, I'm sure he is doing crossword puzzles on the bench during arguments. He should have been removed years ago but they all cover each other's butts while spreading the money around. There is no wrong or right. As far as they are concerned you git yourself into this mess and they're there to make sure you pay! The only question is who McCarty is more pissed at or what attorney has a better deal with him. I hear he he is retiring, they should have a parade at monument circle in celebration of his departure!
Another McCarty victim

Scottsdale, AZ

#5 Jun 24, 2014
Btw, last I checked it's still free country. Thanks for letting me vent. I'm done now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ObamaSputtering 4 hr Get 2 Work Drumpf 2
Fox News 4 hr Buh Bye Fox 12
Trump backs away from demand for border wall mo... 4 hr 100 Days of BS Bl... 3
Trump has lowest first quarter approval of any ... 4 hr 100 Days of Failure 2
Trump just had his bluff called -- again 4 hr Lazy Donnie 100 F... 7
Donald Trumpís Contract with the American Voter... 4 hr Donnie Get 2 Work 4
Donald Trumpís First 100 Days: The Worst on Record 4 hr Donnie Get 2 Work 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Mon Waikiki murders 166

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages