Jury: Lilly not responsible for death...

Jury: Lilly not responsible for death of student taking Zyprexa

There are 7 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 4, 2011, titled Jury: Lilly not responsible for death of student taking Zyprexa. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Eli Lilly and Co. isn't responsible for the death of a college student who was taking the drugmaker's Zyprexa antipsychotic medication, a jury ruled in the first case to go to trial over the drug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

#1 Nov 4, 2011
The Zyprexa scandal is a corrupt disgrace to Eli Lilly.Mitch Daniels Governor of Indiana was Lilly's president of corporate strategy during the *viva zyprexa* sales reps campaign to promote Zyprexa for off label use that resulted in life long diabetes and even multiple deaths.

Shame!

--Daniel Haszard Zyprexa activist victim who got diabetes from the drug

http://1url.com/0vi CLICK Zyprexa Victims
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Nov 5, 2011
Typical Pharmafia crime. They are criminals.

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

#3 Nov 7, 2011

Eli Lilly Zyprexa Olanzapine issues linger.
PTSD treatment for Veterans found ineffective.

Mitch Daniels Governor of Indiana was Lilly's president of corporate strategy during the *viva zyprexa* sales push campaign.
I was given Zyprexa 1996-2000 actually took it as an experimental drug 6 months before FDA approval 96.
Have all my records and so does Lilly.
January 2000 I got a sudden onset A1c of a whopping 14.9.

No question it was Zyprexa that ruined my pancreatic beta cells.
The warning black label did not go on till 2003
I am classic case for compensation never signed on with the original 8,000 claimants because payout too small.

Instead I do blog and commentary have made over 150,000 pages exposing the danger of Zyprexa.
--
Daniel Haszard Zyprexa victim activist

FMI http://1url.com/0vi Zyprexa Victims
FBOMBER

Winkler, Canada

#4 Nov 8, 2011
The Pharmafia strikes again.
lost on this planet

Hartford, WI

#5 Nov 8, 2011
Danny Haszard wrote:
Eli Lilly Zyprexa Olanzapine issues linger.
PTSD treatment for Veterans found ineffective.
Mitch Daniels Governor of Indiana was Lilly's president of corporate strategy during the *viva zyprexa* sales push campaign.
I was given Zyprexa 1996-2000 actually took it as an experimental drug 6 months before FDA approval 96.
Have all my records and so does Lilly.
January 2000 I got a sudden onset A1c of a whopping 14.9.
No question it was Zyprexa that ruined my pancreatic beta cells.
The warning black label did not go on till 2003
I am classic case for compensation never signed on with the original 8,000 claimants because payout too small.
Instead I do blog and commentary have made over 150,000 pages exposing the danger of Zyprexa.
--
Daniel Haszard Zyprexa victim activist
FMI http://1url.com/0vi Zyprexa Victims
Just curious....how many hundreds of thousands of other patients have taken it without developing diabetes ??? Every drug has risk..even frickin aspirin...how in the world could any drug company test every possible individual and their response to a drug? People like you are why drug and medical cost are so extreme.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Nov 9, 2011
lost on this planet wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious....how many hundreds of thousands of other patients have taken it without developing diabetes ??? Every drug has risk..even frickin aspirin...how in the world could any drug company test every possible individual and their response to a drug? People like you are why drug and medical cost are so extreme.
Pharma puts product on the market knowing it will kill and main (VIOXX). They are not innocent or humanitarians. After investing in a product and finding it has problems, they will fudge results and market it. That is fraud and negligence. Its on them to find a way, not on the innocent customer to be one of the lucky ones who isn't damaged.
Daniel Haszard

Bangor, ME

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Danny Haszard wrote:
The Zyprexa scandal is a corrupt disgrace to Eli Lilly.Mitch Daniels Governor of Indiana was Lilly's president of corporate strategy during the *viva zyprexa* sales reps campaign to promote Zyprexa for off label use that resulted in life long diabetes and even multiple deaths.
Shame!
--Daniel Haszard Zyprexa activist victim who got diabetes from the drug

http://goo.gl/0ki6T CLICK Zyprexa Victims
http://goo.gl/0ki6T CLICK Zyprexa Victims updated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Symmetry Medical's stock falls as audit begins (Oct '07) 12 hr Senior 230
Craig dehut 21 hr ugh 3
News Churches step up to help Indianapolis residents... Mon reasonable 1
Boehner crying. again. Mon reasonable 1
News Indianapolis Schools Implement Tutoring for Par... Mon reasonable 1
News Police Shootout At Upscale IUPUI Apartment Comp... Mon Kips215 1
News Dry out that basement fast, or risk costly mold... Mon moron 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Jul 26 Paul 141
More from around the web

Personal Finance