kim-ramey-jackson-underwood return th...

kim-ramey-jackson-underwood return the stolen property

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

YOU KNOW WHO

Nipomo, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2012
RETURN, ALL THE STOLEN PROPERTY KIM! THE JEWELERY, GOLD BARS, MY ANTIQUES, AND MOST OF ALL THE AFRICAN GREY PARROT, THAT I RAISED FROM A EGG, YOU AND GEORGE, ARE IN CONTEMPT OF COURT! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO RETURN ALL MY PERSONAL ITEMS, INSTEAD, EVEN THOUGH SIGNED THE HOUSE TO YOU TWO,(KNEW IT WAS NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO, GAVE GEORGE A DIVORCE, YOU TWO NEVER PAID ONE PAYMENT, OF ONLY 225.00 AND LET THE HOUSE GO INTO FORCLOSURE, STOLE ALL MY RETIREMENT! AND LEFT THE CATS WE HAD FOR YEARS, TO DIE, OR RATHER YOU KICKED THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE, AND SOME BASTARD SHOT THEM, A BASTARD LIKE YOU TWO!RETURN EVERYTHING i HAVE WAITED SINCE 2001, NOW i HAVE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH!
Peyton Fan

Carmel, IN

#2 Mar 9, 2012
Sounds like Carmel Indiana!
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Lapel, IN

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Sounds like peyton fan is really Moe lol
you know who

Nipomo, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2012
return the stolen property,kim! get a job, and pay your own way, and stop stealing others identity, and robbing peoples houses.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Typical republican jibber jabber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
punishment (Jul '15) 7 hr 2manynuts 6
Dancers showclub (Mar '13) 20 hr Fool isnt the word 19
Poll Which Indiana city/town should claim Tony Stewart? (Feb '08) 22 hr Boy from Homer 40
News Odor complaints flood Hamilton County, Indianap... Jul 22 Lavon Affair 2
News Pence: I'll campaign for Trump anywhere, anytime Jul 22 PURIM PARTY 30
Know anybody with rare, old coins/currency? Jul 22 wizard of ZOG 2
Spiro Agnew (Nov '14) Jul 22 agnew legacy 8

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages