Burger Chef murders can be solved

Burger Chef murders can be solved

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
78 Burger Chef Murders

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 27, 2016
I do know a the time of the Burger Chef murders of a cop whose own kids were a bit of troublemakers and one even grew up to be a cop like his father, They were the Hudson's who years later another son just about 5 years ago was responsible for a hit and run on the south side on Meridian street which killed a lady walking on the side of the road.
One son named Grant was always getting into trouble, He was the follower type Two of the Hudson brothers because their daddy was a cop thought they were above the law themselves .

I know someone mentioned about a cop being involved , That is def true to an extent of making sure one of his sons wasn't implicated.Grant hung around a guy named Danny I forget his last name, I know he married some girl named Mary Bryant and he did a stint in the army.I believe his last name was Thomas.There is always talk of how many people robbed the Burger Chef at the time back in 1978 Now Grant would had been about 14 so it wasn't him but his other older brother would had been about 20 , Yes he hung around the Vaults and Antrims or aka Danny Antrim also known as PEE WEE.You had Pee Wee ,Pickles, Mike Vault, Archie Vault, Randy Vault , and Doughnut.

They had pulled some robberies before and after on they all shaved their heads because they didnt want to be recognized .
Those guys at that time on the west side were the main gang of criminals looking for fast cash and getting stoned out of they're minds.
How one of the Hudson brothers was involved was it was his car they drove , But he didn't know they were going to kill people, He thought it was just going to be a robbery. But the female worker dated one of the robbers and knew who he was. The others decided to take them all to the woods and silence them all.
I believe she dated Randy Vault and he didn't want to kill anyone, he begged them not to, But pickles was a very violent person who you didn't cross or else you would be killed also.Mike Vault had the big beard at the time.Hudson's father the cop got rid of the gun in the murders.They tried to pin it on other people one guy named Larry Lemasters .putting it out there it was a drug money which was owed. that was all a farce and lie.I heard Randy Vault killed himself he was so distraught over what happened he got more into drugs and then took his own life.I don't know what happened with Doughnuts He was into dope heavy and sniffing glue , He might be dead now, Ben years but I know Mike and Archie and Pickles are still alive and the one Hudson brother who drove the car.
Many people in that circle of friends knows who did the murders but many still are too afraid to talk.
dan

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2016
I was under the impression people believed Darrell Crabtree had something to do with the murders.i grew up with hogger that's what we nicknamed Darrell.also ran with all the others,Ricky polson,bro Crawford,Presley,earl fleener.gary& Steve conners.thurman stone,sugar bear.yeah we were real good freinds, most are dead now.may they RIP🙏
Black Teen

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Oct 28, 2016
They had nothing to do with the robbery or murder It was racially motivated from the get go.The main robber and killer wanted Jane Friedt , He asked her out , brought her flowers she still said no, When he saw her with the black teen kissing him in her car, He lost it and planned the robbery and murder.IPD didn't want it to get out this was all because of race, This was the same time Jim Jones in Guyana genocide happened of many black people poisoned. This was during a time of very bad race relations across the country.IPD covered it up for that reason and looked at other robbers to blame, The whole coming to the scene of a restaurant where 4 people are missing and saying It looks like they took the money and went to party, Allowing police scene to be cleaned, Ask yourself this wouldn't they had contacted the teens relatives and asked them what kind of son or daughter are tey, Do they steal or party.No way the police would had let evidence be destroyed unless it was for a good reason to protect one of they're owns son part of the robbery and murder.Note they also tossed in Brett Kimberlins name into the robbery and murders. They made it to be about drugs or money owed for drugs lol, .
hubcap

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 28, 2016
Black Teen wrote:
They had nothing to do with the robbery or murder It was racially motivated from the get go.The main robber and killer wanted Jane Friedt , He asked her out , brought her flowers she still said no, When he saw her with the black teen kissing him in her car, He lost it and planned the robbery and murder.IPD didn't want it to get out this was all because of race, This was the same time Jim Jones in Guyana genocide happened of many black people poisoned. This was during a time of very bad race relations across the country.IPD covered it up for that reason and looked at other robbers to blame, The whole coming to the scene of a restaurant where 4 people are missing and saying It looks like they took the money and went to party, Allowing police scene to be cleaned, Ask yourself this wouldn't they had contacted the teens relatives and asked them what kind of son or daughter are tey, Do they steal or party.No way the police would had let evidence be destroyed unless it was for a good reason to protect one of they're owns son part of the robbery and murder.Note they also tossed in Brett Kimberlins name into the robbery and murders. They made it to be about drugs or money owed for drugs lol,.
ha yep that was years ago now days every body shaves their head or keeps it very short how long did you keep it shaved Pee Wee ? or do you still keep the shaved head to keep up the lies ? your almost there , you told us why you did it you gave some good info just relax and admit it and turn your self in , I understand your scared but I know you want to get it off your back , are they haunting you ? do you dream about it ? they will continue , set your self free

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#6 Oct 28, 2016
All that just to spout gossip and present no evidence. Classy.
78 Burger Chef Murders wrote:
I do know a the time of the Burger Chef murders of a cop whose own kids were a bit of troublemakers and one even grew up to be a cop like his father, They were the Hudson's who years later another son just about 5 years ago was responsible for a hit and run on the south side on Meridian street which killed a lady walking on the side of the road.
One son named Grant was always getting into trouble, He was the follower type Two of the Hudson brothers because their daddy was a cop thought they were above the law themselves .

I know someone mentioned about a cop being involved , That is def true to an extent of making sure one of his sons wasn't implicated.Grant hung around a guy named Danny I forget his last name, I know he married some girl named Mary Bryant and he did a stint in the army.I believe his last name was Thomas.There is always talk of how many people robbed the Burger Chef at the time back in 1978 Now Grant would had been about 14 so it wasn't him but his other older brother would had been about 20 , Yes he hung around the Vaults and Antrims or aka Danny Antrim also known as PEE WEE.You had Pee Wee ,Pickles, Mike Vault, Archie Vault, Randy Vault , and Doughnut.

They had pulled some robberies before and after on they all shaved their heads because they didnt want to be recognized .
Those guys at that time on the west side were the main gang of criminals looking for fast cash and getting stoned out of they're minds.
How one of the Hudson brothers was involved was it was his car they drove , But he didn't know they were going to kill people, He thought it was just going to be a robbery. But the female worker dated one of the robbers and knew who he was. The others decided to take them all to the woods and silence them all.
I believe she dated Randy Vault and he didn't want to kill anyone, he begged them not to, But pickles was a very violent person who you didn't cross or else you would be killed also.Mike Vault had the big beard at the time.Hudson's father the cop got rid of the gun in the murders.They tried to pin it on other people one guy named Larry Lemasters .putting it out there it was a drug money which was owed. that was all a farce and lie.I heard Randy Vault killed himself he was so distraught over what happened he got more into drugs and then took his own life.I don't know what happened with Doughnuts He was into dope heavy and sniffing glue , He might be dead now, Ben years but I know Mike and Archie and Pickles are still alive and the one Hudson brother who drove the car.
Many people in that circle of friends knows who did the murders but many still are too afraid to talk.
Black Teen

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Oct 29, 2016
The evidence was lost but the killers well most of them are still alive with they're own kids .
They have blood evidence from one of the killers as well and DNA AS IN SKIN CELLS when he plunged the knife twice into Jane's chest and it broke off, He was wounded by he blade and so actually two of the killers left blood one whom as cut by Mark Flemmonds and the main killer who couldn't have Jane romantically so he planned to kill her and her black boyfriend in which he murdered them both.

Mark as a struggle for them all, He was strong and fast and almost got away when he ran But running with hands tied even in front is hard and it was cold and dark plus he was already beaten up pretty bad before they caught him again and killed him.They beat him with the motorcycle chain after he tried to escape .They truly wanted Jane and Mark to suffer before they killed them both.
I mentioned they took food from the Burger Chef and drinks.
The wrappers were left in Jane's car and around the murder scene with the drink cups

You've got to understand this was rage killings not truly planned out so well.
They didn't think about leaving any DNA back in those days The most , Three of them wore gloves for fear of leaving fingerprints .the blood they left was enough now to truly use DNA analysis.Yes three of them had extensive criminal records and had been jailed and in prison.

Yes two of them talked but only to their parents and only one of them has one parent still alive and he is in a nursing home.One other parent was told but died a few years back and that is who told someone I know the whole truth of what happened.Being his father is a former IPD officer, He won't talk ever .
I guess in a way they did get away with a gruesome murder . Who knows the former cop might before he died give a bedside confession . Then that would mean his son would be arrested but not sure if they could charge him now Been so many years.Unless he copped a plea and told on the others still alive.
michael tom is gay

Fishers, IN

#8 Oct 30, 2016
did anybody read any of this? no
Black Teen

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Oct 30, 2016
Yes they have read it and even some of the killers have =)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#10 Oct 30, 2016
You seem to have highly-dialed information. Maybe you're one of the killers trying to take focus off yourself.
Black Teen wrote:
The evidence was lost but the killers well most of them are still alive with they're own kids .
They have blood evidence from one of the killers as well and DNA AS IN SKIN CELLS when he plunged the knife twice into Jane's chest and it broke off, He was wounded by he blade and so actually two of the killers left blood one whom as cut by Mark Flemmonds and the main killer who couldn't have Jane romantically so he planned to kill her and her black boyfriend in which he murdered them both.

Mark as a struggle for them all, He was strong and fast and almost got away when he ran But running with hands tied even in front is hard and it was cold and dark plus he was already beaten up pretty bad before they caught him again and killed him.They beat him with the motorcycle chain after he tried to escape .They truly wanted Jane and Mark to suffer before they killed them both.
I mentioned they took food from the Burger Chef and drinks.
The wrappers were left in Jane's car and around the murder scene with the drink cups

You've got to understand this was rage killings not truly planned out so well.
They didn't think about leaving any DNA back in those days The most , Three of them wore gloves for fear of leaving fingerprints .the blood they left was enough now to truly use DNA analysis.Yes three of them had extensive criminal records and had been jailed and in prison.

Yes two of them talked but only to their parents and only one of them has one parent still alive and he is in a nursing home.One other parent was told but died a few years back and that is who told someone I know the whole truth of what happened.Being his father is a former IPD officer, He won't talk ever .
I guess in a way they did get away with a gruesome murder . Who knows the former cop might before he died give a bedside confession . Then that would mean his son would be arrested but not sure if they could charge him now Been so many years.Unless he copped a plea and told on the others still alive.
trishaluvsklonop in

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Oct 30, 2016
People are too afraid in this town to tell the truth. Ruled by a bunch of welfare junkies who threaten.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#12 Oct 30, 2016
It happened nearly 40 years ago. Nobody's afraid. Nobody has any new evidence.
trishaluvsklonopin wrote:
People are too afraid in this town to tell the truth. Ruled by a bunch of welfare junkies who threaten.
Black Teen

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Oct 31, 2016
Tell that to the mother and brother whose sister was killed about 30 years ago when her body was found and her little two year old crawling around the room as she was raped and murdered and left naked on her bed. She was a student at Howe High School It took almost 30 years until they finally arrested the girl's brothers best friend who was infatuated with her .He admitted he killed her They found his bloody palm print at the scene, Yet it was hard to get the print. Under interview he caved in as the detectives told him they finally had the DNA to convict him.

Do you think they gave up hope or didn't care that the killer was finally caught and jailed?
The recent news that a man finally admitted he raped and killed the missing boy he abducted in Wisc over 30 years ago and showed the police where his bones were.
How about the other recent murder solved of the woman from Indianapolis whose
body was found in Ky some12 years go. It turns out she was murdered by a now convicted serial killer and former truck driver Bruce Mendenhall who killed many other women.

Yes sometimes DNA and good detective world solves cold crime cases, And sometimes the killers themselves have guilty conscience and turn themselves in.Bruce admitted he killed Mrs Purda but they didn't have the final DNA to prove it until the week before.

People have to stop becoming those police detective shows where they solve a crime or murder in one hour That isn't reality.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#14 Oct 31, 2016
Those cases proceeded because there was NEW EVIDENCE. There's nothing new concerning the Burger Chef killings. If the available evidence wasn't enough to take to trial almost 40 years ago, it's not enough to do so now.
Black Teen wrote:
Tell that to the mother and brother whose sister was killed about 30 years ago when her body was found and her little two year old crawling around the room as she was raped and murdered and left naked on her bed. She was a student at Howe High School It took almost 30 years until they finally arrested the girl's brothers best friend who was infatuated with her .He admitted he killed her They found his bloody palm print at the scene, Yet it was hard to get the print. Under interview he caved in as the detectives told him they finally had the DNA to convict him.

Do you think they gave up hope or didn't care that the killer was finally caught and jailed?
The recent news that a man finally admitted he raped and killed the missing boy he abducted in Wisc over 30 years ago and showed the police where his bones were.
How about the other recent murder solved of the woman from Indianapolis whose
body was found in Ky some12 years go. It turns out she was murdered by a now convicted serial killer and former truck driver Bruce Mendenhall who killed many other women.

Yes sometimes DNA and good detective world solves cold crime cases, And sometimes the killers themselves have guilty conscience and turn themselves in.Bruce admitted he killed Mrs Purda but they didn't have the final DNA to prove it until the week before.

People have to stop becoming those police detective shows where they solve a crime or murder in one hour That isn't reality.
Black Teen

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 31, 2016
you're wrong there was no new evidence The truck driver always said that he killed Mrs Purda. They had her body. As for the young lady killed in her home, There was no new evidence It's just that the killer had a guilty conscience and finally confessed, The thing is because he had been in the house many times with her brother, Finding even a palm print wasn't enough to say he killed her,There was also evidence that two people were at the home when she was killed as in two killers.The same for a lady they found killed in her apt after leaving her job at Pizza Hut, They found evidence of two different DNA SAMPLES. Her murder has yet to be solved.

The killer of the young lady who attended Howe High School his own son killed his own mother with a baseball bat in Kentucky. He felt bad that he murdered his best friends sister. someone who trusted him and liked him like a brother.The police say they reexamined a palm print at the murder scene of the young high school student.As I stated that still wouldn't had been enough to convict her killer because he stayed overnight at the house many times.His lawyer would had said you can't pin it on him he's been in the house many times.

As fr Mrs Purda's killer and her DNA It doesn't take 11 years to examine DNA.
hubcap

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Oct 31, 2016
Black Teen wrote:
you're wrong there was no new evidence The truck driver always said that he killed Mrs Purda. They had her body. As for the young lady killed in her home, There was no new evidence It's just that the killer had a guilty conscience and finally confessed, The thing is because he had been in the house many times with her brother, Finding even a palm print wasn't enough to say he killed her,There was also evidence that two people were at the home when she was killed as in two killers.The same for a lady they found killed in her apt after leaving her job at Pizza Hut, They found evidence of two different DNA SAMPLES. Her murder has yet to be solved.

The killer of the young lady who attended Howe High School his own son killed his own mother with a baseball bat in Kentucky. He felt bad that he murdered his best friends sister. someone who trusted him and liked him like a brother.The police say they reexamined a palm print at the murder scene of the young high school student.As I stated that still wouldn't had been enough to convict her killer because he stayed overnight at the house many times.His lawyer would had said you can't pin it on him he's been in the house many times.

As fr Mrs Purda's killer and her DNA It doesn't take 11 years to examine DNA.
ok pickles your letting to much info out , now I'm starting to think you have connections to multiple murders ? don't make me come out there with my cane and whip that azz of yours an turn you in

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#17 Oct 31, 2016
Confessions are evidence. Any new facts or testimony is evidenced.
DNA testing is useful but not infallible; if not properly preserved it can degrade until the results are worthless. Also, DNA testing means nothing unless you have a subject to compare it with.
Black Teen wrote:
you're wrong there was no new evidence The truck driver always said that he killed Mrs Purda. They had her body. As for the young lady killed in her home, There was no new evidence It's just that the killer had a guilty conscience and finally confessed, The thing is because he had been in the house many times with her brother, Finding even a palm print wasn't enough to say he killed her,There was also evidence that two people were at the home when she was killed as in two killers.The same for a lady they found killed in her apt after leaving her job at Pizza Hut, They found evidence of two different DNA SAMPLES. Her murder has yet to be solved.

The killer of the young lady who attended Howe High School his own son killed his own mother with a baseball bat in Kentucky. He felt bad that he murdered his best friends sister. someone who trusted him and liked him like a brother.The police say they reexamined a palm print at the murder scene of the young high school student.As I stated that still wouldn't had been enough to convict her killer because he stayed overnight at the house many times.His lawyer would had said you can't pin it on him he's been in the house many times.

As fr Mrs Purda's killer and her DNA It doesn't take 11 years to examine DNA.
Black Teen

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Nov 1, 2016
The only thing a confession = is the killer or killers guilt.No my name is not pickles or dougnut.
I know what I was told and IPD knows the other things I mentioned that they didn't let the public know about in covering up the crime scene.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#19 Nov 1, 2016
A confession is evidence, but not proof--innocent people sometimes confess due to mental illness or aa deep need for public attention.

You knows what ISN'T evidence or proof? "I know what I was told"--that's hearsay. It means nothing.
Black Teen wrote:
The only thing a confession = is the killer or killers guilt.No my name is not pickles or dougnut.
I know what I was told and IPD knows the other things I mentioned that they didn't let the public know about in covering up the crime scene.
Linda Bledsoe

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Nov 3, 2016
Whoever committed the crime did a public service and wiped out future criminals. Vigilante justice is still justice.
Black Teen

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Nov 3, 2016
Linda how is killing 4 innocent people good three were teens working and then murdered, are you serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Nov '08) 11 hr Jake 45
News Man cited after first responders rescue pair in... 19 hr True 3
News Brightwood College announces permanent closure,... Sat True 5
Is she cheating Fri True 8
Download/Upload Speeds Dec 7 really 5
News Indiana father writes book on 'Bare Minimum Par... Dec 6 hhhmmm 7
Hognose Hogsett running again Dec 6 TrumpTheScam 1

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages