Comments
61 - 80 of 252 Comments Last updated Yesterday
The Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#65 Dec 21, 2013
Yapadanuk wrote:
Uhh... I'm not making excuses. I'm exercising the kind of understanding that I have tried to come to.
I'm basically saying that unlike whites and others who immigrated here under their own power, these people were torn from their roots. They've had to be ASSIMILATED. Breed wolves once the pups aren't going to be "domesticated".
This is one thing.
Poverty, weakness, being poor doesn't help either. Blacks often have this issue. They are just stuck in a rut. Inferiority complexes breed superiority complexes.
But in the end I'll protect myself from sickness. I have issues with prejudice... But I still never make my mind up in the negative.
They are as we are largely products of their world. Have some fucking compassion. Tellin' me to "grow up"...
It was only as recently as the 60s that schools were integrated... Etc., dumbass. My dad was born in 43. It wasn't 200 years ago fuckwit. Its completely understandable. We are currently still integrating.. But maybe youre just blind and stupid. Impatient ass.
Been watching at tad too much CNN? Idiot liberal Obamacrat.
Yapadanuk

Cicero, IN

#66 Dec 21, 2013
The Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Been watching at tad too much CNN? Idiot liberal Obamacrat.
Right. Label me. I'm rational. No. Don't have TV (CNN).

What the flick you gonna tell me otherwise? What am I wrong about?
The guy

Indianapolis, IN

#67 Dec 22, 2013
Yapadanuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Label me. I'm rational. No. Don't have TV (CNN).
What the flick you gonna tell me otherwise? What am I wrong about?
You are not rational. You are liberal obamacrat ghetto slime blinded by the false shepherd that will lead you mindless sheep right off the cliff.
think a little

Bad Axe, MI

#68 Dec 23, 2013
Blacks hate white people because of posts like this.. Stop thinking so much about race.
Montaj

Sacramento, CA

#69 Dec 23, 2013
If you truly want to know why we hate you... just read this thread. Would you like people that talked about you like animals... probably not.
Danger Danger

Pittsburgh, PA

#70 Dec 23, 2013
Why do so many middle-aged white-men become child molesters? We must view ALL white middle-aged white-men as possible sexual predators.
The guy

Indianapolis, IN

#71 Dec 23, 2013
You hare whites because we resist your increasing "entitlements" and claims of racism if we don't like the policy's of the savior Obama. You and your "people" have the highest number of crimes committed and the largest percentage of population that is in the corrections system. The young ones drop out of school and fall to the gangs, ending up dead or in prison. Learn the facts.
Empress Mennon

Naples, FL

#72 Dec 24, 2013
You have to ask that question? watch the series, Roots, and you will get the answer you seek. Black people hate the white devil because he is the devil; his behavior and attitude is detestable towards Black people. he is a coward and an animal. we hate you because you leave your country and go to others land, kill, rape and steal for the natural resources in the land. you settle in others land and enslave them and make them move about with a pass on their own land. you have done this all over the world. you have polluted and defiled the earth. you have poisoned the food and water. you steal from the poor and you kill the poor. you use your money to make weapons of death and destruction. in other words, whites are a minority in this world who have effected, in a negative way, every people of color, in the whole world. white people are nothing but trouble.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#74 Dec 24, 2013
leave them devils alone
thats what i do
The guy

Indianapolis, IN

#75 Dec 25, 2013
Empress Mennon wrote:
You have to ask that question? watch the series, Roots, and you will get the answer you seek. Black people hate the white devil because he is the devil; his behavior and attitude is detestable towards Black people. he is a coward and an animal. we hate you because you leave your country and go to others land, kill, rape and steal for the natural resources in the land. you settle in others land and enslave them and make them move about with a pass on their own land. you have done this all over the world. you have polluted and defiled the earth. you have poisoned the food and water. you steal from the poor and you kill the poor. you use your money to make weapons of death and destruction. in other words, whites are a minority in this world who have effected, in a negative way, every people of color, in the whole world. white people are nothing but trouble.


You are the racist

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#76 Dec 25, 2013
Whites are sodom...
Yapadanuk

Indianapolis, IN

#77 Dec 25, 2013
Wow. So much stupidity here. Race doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. Haha. I mean wow. dumbshits.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#78 Dec 25, 2013
Obama will rule in heaven on earth!
Yapadanuk

Indianapolis, IN

#79 Dec 25, 2013
Empress Mennon wrote:
You have to ask that question? watch the series, Roots, and you will get the answer you seek. Black people hate the white devil because he is the devil; his behavior and attitude is detestable towards Black people. he is a coward and an animal. we hate you because you leave your country and go to others land, kill, rape and steal for the natural resources in the land. you settle in others land and enslave them and make them move about with a pass on their own land. you have done this all over the world. you have polluted and defiled the earth. you have poisoned the food and water. you steal from the poor and you kill the poor. you use your money to make weapons of death and destruction. in other words, whites are a minority in this world who have effected, in a negative way, every people of color, in the whole world. white people are nothing but trouble.
Its not so clear what anything is. The view you exercise is understandable, but is wrong... very short-sighted.

"Whites" were the first to go into space. "They" still spearhead space exploration. Far fetched but whites would lead us to outer space, by this. The Earth wouldn't last forever even without our help... But with tech gained by "whites", or spearheaded by them, the human race, including all humans, might survive an earthly demise. I have even fathomed that it might be found somehow, in the future, that we can survive this universe.

Whites have dreamed.
Whites have Hollywood.
And many many many many authors.

You wouldn't be communicating with this technology if it weren't for White people.

Sorry.

You'd be not like this.

Better? Worse?

The only thing I keep coming back to is survivability... The potential to supercede.
Yapadanuk

Indianapolis, IN

#80 Dec 25, 2013
Yapadanuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not so clear what anything is. The view you exercise is understandable, but is wrong... very short-sighted.
"Whites" were the first to go into space. "They" still spearhead space exploration. Far fetched but whites would lead us to outer space, by this. The Earth wouldn't last forever even without our help... But with tech gained by "whites", or spearheaded by them, the human race, including all humans, might survive an earthly demise. I have even fathomed that it might be found somehow, in the future, that we can survive this universe.
Whites have dreamed.
Whites have Hollywood.
And many many many many authors.
You wouldn't be communicating with this technology if it weren't for White people.
Sorry.
You'd be not like this.
Better? Worse?
The only thing I keep coming back to is survivability... The potential to supercede.
My statements are in ways naive. The shade just seems to be "white" in those who make these things. They poison things... And might speed the demise of things... But through it I believe they learn, and might even learn how to save it, or create it.

And it might be a "black guy" who makes that discovery :). Or Oriental, or Indian, or Arab... But I doubt they'd get there without the White Guy... at least not yet.
Ralph Bloomingdale

Indianapolis, IN

#81 Dec 25, 2013
Whites hate blacks because they can and especially on Christmas.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#82 Dec 25, 2013
Ralph Bloomingdale wrote:
Whites hate blacks because they can and especially on Christmas.
In your case, An idiot is a terrible thing to waste.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#83 Dec 25, 2013
pearlofagirl wrote:
Whites are sodom...
Sodam what?
Barrack Obama

Indianapolis, IN

#84 Dec 25, 2013
Hillary and I will take over the world. Do not be alarmed. If you love and support me I will take care of you. The government will provide all of your needs. Food and healthcare will be provided as well as housing.
Phones and tax breaks prove this.
I am working to change the term limits of the presidency, to unlimited. This will happen and I will be here with the support of congress and the house, my people will be rewarded.

O.
Lakisha

Indianapolis, IN

#85 Dec 25, 2013
Barrack Obama wrote:
Hillary and I will take over the world. Do not be alarmed. If you love and support me I will take care of you. The government will provide all of your needs. Food and healthcare will be provided as well as housing.
Phones and tax breaks prove this.
I am working to change the term limits of the presidency, to unlimited. This will happen and I will be here with the support of congress and the house, my people will be rewarded.
O.
We loves you king Obama. Praise be to you as our savior

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 3 min Current Employee 8
What are your expectations for Funeral Director's 5 min Cory Trevor 6
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 30 min James 6
JR Eaton homebuilder close to bankruptcy (Mar '09) 32 min Someonewhoreallyk... 4
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 2 hr Jake 105
Black Excuses 3 hr Hancock 2
Obama Bin Awful 3 hr Andrew 3
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••