dyyyyzzzzzzzzz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 21, 2017
This wus awful handed out a 12$ jacked up cheap azz car and a duffle bag with some companies name on it we cant give that for xmas
Some girl

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2017
dyyyyzzzzzzzzz wrote:
This wus awful handed out a 12$ jacked up cheap azz car and a duffle bag with some companies name on it we cant give that for xmas
Why don’t you be thankful for you get? How about that? Instead of cimplaining about what you got ... that is probably why you got the “cheap car” was because the people handing them out knew it was ungrateful people lining up
BigMike

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 23, 2017
Looks like the hurricane relief efforts hurt the toy donations this year.

Honestly, probably lucky you got anything.

This year has been a rough season. Last year we raised over 50,000 toys that we distributed to about 37,000 kids and this year we're really struggling to make our numbers. We have about 40,000 toys requested from us and we're probably about 5,300 toys short right now," Gunnery Sergeant Christopher LeCureux said.

Please do not sign up for this unless you are really poor. A $10 toy may not be much to most people but it is probably a huge thing for some. I bet you half of the people using that program drink, smoke or other extra activities but claim broke when it comes to buying their own kids Christmas. Sad.

In other words, if you have internet and cell phones, you are not poor.
BigMike

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 23, 2017
Some girl wrote:
<quoted text>Why don’t you be thankful for you get? How about that? Instead of cimplaining about what you got ... that is probably why you got the “cheap car” was because the people handing them out knew it was ungrateful people lining up
You have to sign up to receive these toys weeks in advance.

These toy charities need to stop. They take away valuable dollars from charities that address actual poverty needs. Seems like these toy charities just encourage people to be irresponsible. Its a walking billboard for people to waste their money on cell phones, nails and weaves and someone else will buy toys.
Some girl

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2017
BigMike wrote:
Looks like the hurricane relief efforts hurt the toy donations this year.

Honestly, probably lucky you got anything.

This year has been a rough season. Last year we raised over 50,000 toys that we distributed to about 37,000 kids and this year we're really struggling to make our numbers. We have about 40,000 toys requested from us and we're probably about 5,300 toys short right now," Gunnery Sergeant Christopher LeCureux said.

Please do not sign up for this unless you are really poor. A $10 toy may not be much to most people but it is probably a huge thing for some. I bet you half of the people using that program drink, smoke or other extra activities but claim broke when it comes to buying their own kids Christmas. Sad.

In other words, if you have internet and cell phones, you are not poor.
I don’t live in franklin - was raised there as a child and know many are ungrateful people - I do know that. Very unappreciative!

I was very thankful for things I received in the past. It isn’t about a price tag of an item, but the thought that counts. I am grateful for my past and the people that helped along the way.

I tend to donate in my new hometown where I now reside and give back to children that need things. It’s not the price tag but the thought that a child is happy on Christmas.

Children don’t care how much a toy costs— if they are appreciative of what they get.

When my children didn’t have much prior - they were happy with what they got and would say thank you.

I told my children they too use to receive gifts like that and now it’s their turn to give back to kids like they use to be in need. You pay it back forward.:)

Yes I have internet and cell phone but I use to not have these things.

Happy holidays
Stop

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 25, 2017
People should be buying their own kids Christmas presents and here’s why...

I have seen people who claim to not be able to pay their bills,“please oh please help me I can’t pay my electric bill” and then watch as they buy cigarettes, video games and sports memorabilia and a parent that eats nonstop fast food for lunch every day. I’m not even joking. Honestly, I got asked to pick up white castles once after someone spent all their money on cigarettes and zanax. never again.

Then they sign up for the Christmas service and it’s a joke. What you are REALLY doing is subsiding pathetically bad decisions.
Stop

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 25, 2017
Do not have kids if you cannot take care of them. Keep your legs closed. Not that hard.
MAGA Alex Jones

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Dec 25, 2017
Just glad Trump is in office! Obama was the downfall of this great nation! Giving out cell phones and endless welfare so the perps sitting on front porches smoking black and milds could just sit back and relax. At least the toys are donations instead of taxpayer dollars. We work to hard for our money to give it to the lazy good for nothings! MAGA! Love our president trump!
Trumpedsnowflake rs

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 27, 2017
Liberals hand out condoms for sex with kids pizza gate xmas style lol toys for tots has a whole different meaning for NAMBLA dem liberals . NAMBLA SPOTTED AT CANTIFA RALLY HOLDING SIGN READING LEAVE PEDO'S ALONE LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
should criminals have rights? 21 hr Republican 13
News Neighbors celebrate new park where motorcycle g... Sun God 4
News Let it Out (May '07) Oct 20 God 289
Trump Is A Wimp. Oct 19 nono 6
No show socks are the worst Oct 18 Religions R Cults 3
Irvington Chicken Hoarder Oct 18 God 6
Brian Bosma POS! Oct 18 lol 4

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages