Castleton Mall is turned into a polic...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 19, 2013
Moe wrote:
There was no Al Greens in Greenwood. I have hanged there for about 60 years.
You right wing nuts are showing your lack of intelligence.
Excess fat can cause brain damage. Stay on the treadmill you fat right wing fascists!
Hey ass clown, the immuno-deficiency induced weight loss plan does not mean you are healthy.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#23 Mar 19, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ass clown, the immuno-deficiency induced weight loss plan does not mean you are healthy.
Mentally.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Mar 19, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ass clown, the immuno-deficiency induced weight loss plan does not mean you are healthy.
You are such a clown. Good luck with that.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#25 Mar 19, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a clown. Good luck with that.
Come on Moe, let's see you defend lawless gangs of teenage thugs by calling anybody that disagrees with you, "fat". It really is a sorry attempt, but you keep throwing it out there, so let's hear some more of it. It makes you sound so intelligent.
moe

United States

#26 Mar 19, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Moe, let's see you defend lawless gangs of teenage thugs by calling anybody that disagrees with you, "fat". It really is a sorry attempt, but you keep throwing it out there, so let's hear some more of it. It makes you sound so intelligent.
Thsnks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shari miller 19 hr who cares 4
Black Pantehrette Beyonce Mon The Answer Man 1
Zionist race baiting Jews at it again. (Jun '13) Sun space ace 11
Did robin wilson just curious Feb 6 In the know 1
Tennessessee record label under investigation f... Feb 5 In the know 1
Prosecutor Misconduct / Malicious Prosecution Feb 5 In the know 3
News Any pink houses on Mellencamp Way? (Mar '08) Feb 5 New World Patriot 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages