4 arrested in brawl at Circle Centre Mall

Jan 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Four people, including three teenagers, were arrested after a small melee at Circle Centre Mall on Saturday night, according to police.

Comments
21 - 40 of 46 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

STFU wrote:
<quoted text>Hello my name is MICAH HARRISON I AM YOUR WHITE COUSIN AND I JUST STABBED MY 2YR OLD SON IN THE HEAD UNTIL HE WAS DEAD,DEAD,DEAD YES MY 2YR OLD SON!!!!!!!!!!
Kelvin my boy,
Shit happens all the time.

We can nitpick and provide to each other the plethora of news stories all day long, but one fact remains: You are very jealous of whites because you lack the motivation to keep astride of us and share in the wealth. Hence you scream in all caps.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/4-arrested...

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-mother-charged-de...
BeBe The Bozo Brizzi

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Never mind. I thought some IMPD cops had gotten drunk at the mall.

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

STFU wrote:
<quoted text>Hello my name is MICAH HARRISON I AM YOUR WHITE COUSIN AND I JUST STABBED MY 2YR OLD SON IN THE HEAD UNTIL HE WAS DEAD,DEAD,DEAD YES MY 2YR OLD SON!!!!!!!!!!
The incident you are referring to is indeed sad, and was committed by a white guy. I can't even attempt to understand it. However, the major difference is, this guy killing his son does not make me feel less safe in a public place. It does not make the prices go up in a store to cover losses from theft, and it will not make respectable businesses close their doors due to excess stealing, lack of safety, and a lack of legitimate shoppers. It also does not require the efforts of an entire police department to provide public safety.

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
The incident you are referring to is indeed sad, and was committed by a white guy. I can't even attempt to understand it. However, the major difference is, this guy killing his son does not make me feel less safe in a public place. It does not make the prices go up in a store to cover losses from theft, and it will not make respectable businesses close their doors due to excess stealing, lack of safety, and a lack of legitimate shoppers. It also does not require the efforts of an entire police department to provide public safety.
Well said.
But the poster you respond to has been on here for years, using various aliases, and basically stuck in the cotton fields of yore.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
But the poster you respond to has been on here for years, using various aliases, and basically stuck in the cotton fields of yore.
Seems to be a lot of that going on here.

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to be a lot of that going on here.
Yes.
The anger on display is interesting.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelvin my boy,
We can nitpick and provide to each other the plethora of news stories all day long, but one fact remains: You are very jealous of whites because you lack the motivation to keep astride of us and share in the wealth. Hence you scream in all caps.
Story was, the women held the babies up in front of themselves as shields and the murderous diseased American African males shot through the children to kill the women... Particularly cold blooded on both sides.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelvin my boy,
Don't forget Michael Bell,(colored)... Killed his white best friend and his niece for an Xbox. Members of the same family that had fed and clothed him for years because his own worthless mother could not.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/police-arr...
Carl

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

STFU wrote:
I'm shocked! This was done by a white guy.
AllAmerican

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Starlett Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Michael Bell,(colored)... Killed his white best friend and his niece for an Xbox. Members of the same family that had fed and clothed him for years because his own worthless mother could not.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/police-arr...
Remember Kofi Ajabu?
WOW

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I guess the foregoing dozen or so posts show why you all are on the "pro death list". What is topix going to do with you?
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Kofi Ajabu?
Yes...
Desmond Turner?

His victims?

Emma Valdez, 46
Alberto Covarrubias, 56, Valdez's husband
Flora Albarran, 22, Valdez's daughter
Magno Albarran, 29, Valdez's Son, Flora Albarran's brother
Luis Albarran, 5, Flora Albarran's son
David Covarrubias, 8 Valdez's son
Alberto Covarrubias, 11 Valdez's son
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
I guess the foregoing dozen or so posts show why you all are on the "pro death list". What is topix going to do with you?
You can put me on whatever list you wish. The electoral college has spoken. You got your man. Let's see how this new American Dream works out.
Carl

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

The what you call New American Dream is working out just fine for me. But hey if you don't like it go start your dream in another country. You could imigrate to Canada or Mexico. I doubt you will be missed because I don't think there is anything American about you.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
The what you call New American Dream is working out just fine for me. But hey if you don't like it go start your dream in another country. You could imigrate to Canada or Mexico. I doubt you will be missed because I don't think there is anything American about you.
Carl, you need to be careful. If you ship all of the "earners" off to Mexico,or Canada, who will fund your "American Dream"?
Carl

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Carl, you need to be careful. If you ship all of the "earners" off to Mexico,or Canada, who will fund your "American Dream"?
Just go. You and I both can be replaced. Someone else will step into your place. Myself I am an American and will stay. I have been to a few countries and trust me I am thankfull every time I come back to the USA.

Also why do you think so many people want to come to America for and not other countries..... Oppertunities. They come for schools universities. Again if your that unhappy leave. I'll even pay your way as long as you don't come back. Trust me you will not be missed and neither would I.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
<quoted text> Just go. You and I both can be replaced. Someone else will step into your place. Myself I am an American and will stay. I have been to a few countries and trust me I am thankfull every time I come back to the USA.
Also why do you think so many people want to come to America for and not other countries..... Oppertunities. They come for schools universities. Again if your that unhappy leave. I'll even pay your way as long as you don't come back. Trust me you will not be missed and neither would I.
You are putting words in my mouth to make your point. I never said I wanted to leave, or that I don't like my country. I too have traveled the world, and wouldn't live anyplace else. Besides, I can't just walk away and leave it to liberals.
WOW

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
You are putting words in my mouth to make your point. I never said I wanted to leave, or that I don't like my country. I too have traveled the world, and wouldn't live anyplace else. Besides, I can't just walk away and leave it to liberals.
But we don't want your kind here.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
But we don't want your kind here.
Unfortunately for you, my kind has always been, and will always be here. No limp wristed, sissy liberals are going to convince me to leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Family of 15-year-old Indianapolis murder victi... 3 hr Pontificating 2
Ebay Exodus: Why Are Thousands of Sellers Leavi... (Jun '13) 11 hr OnlineBlogger 44
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Wed Two Cents 86
Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair Wed Coda1 1
They're Here Tue single smoking n looking 2
Parc Bordeaux Apts Awful Tue single smoking n looking 3
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers Tue Ralph 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000