First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Dec 28, 2012
Prayer for Our President

O Jesus, in Your Holy Name, I lift up our President Obama to You. I know that our leader's heart is in Your Hand, so I ask You to guide the head of our nation in the way You would have him go. Lord, I pray that You would surround our president with wise counsel--men and women of moral integrity who place Your agenda and the good of this great nation above their own and whose motives are for that which is right.
I pray that You would give our leader discernment, understanding, and knowledge so that our country may know stability internally and abroad. I give You thanks for our president according to Your Word, and thank You for working in and through his leadership so that we might lead peaceable lives in godliness and honesty.

We give thanks Lord for giving us such a kind and wise leader.

Amen.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#44 Dec 29, 2012
Moe wrote:
Prayer for Our President
O Jesus, in Your Holy Name, I lift up our President Obama to You. I know that our leader's heart is in Your Hand, so I ask You to guide the head of our nation in the way You would have him go. Lord, I pray that You would surround our president with wise counsel--men and women of moral integrity who place Your agenda and the good of this great nation above their own and whose motives are for that which is right.
I pray that You would give our leader discernment, understanding, and knowledge so that our country may know stability internally and abroad. I give You thanks for our president according to Your Word, and thank You for working in and through his leadership so that we might lead peaceable lives in godliness and honesty.
We give thanks Lord for giving us such a kind and wise leader.
Amen.
I agree with everything but thanking the Lord for giving us such a kind and wise leader. Other than that it is appropriate to pray for him.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#45 Dec 29, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with everything but thanking the Lord for giving us such a kind and wise leader. Other than that it is appropriate to pray for him.
I guess there are those that don't want us to pray for the president.
Really

Memphis, TN

#46 Jan 1, 2013
"Christ Like" uhh a bit much.
Really

Memphis, TN

#47 Jan 1, 2013
***"When I see Obama, I see Christ" **For a christian to want to be more christ like makes since. As far as seeing Christ in Obama....CRAZEY.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#48 Jan 1, 2013
Yes, I'll pray for the president. Pray he regains his wits and snaps out of that coma he's in.

But seriously, I pray for God's divine will for us all.
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#49 Jan 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Obama is a squatter,,,
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#50 Jan 1, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
Yes, I'll pray for the president. Pray he regains his wits and snaps out of that coma he's in.
But seriously, I pray for God's divine will for us all.
I'll pray for your lying tongue.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#51 Jan 1, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text> I'll pray for your lying tongue.
Gsh, She seems to write plainly, and openly. I would ask you to explain how she lied, but I realize you don't know.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Jan 1, 2013
O God, you are the source of life and peace.
Praised be your name forever.
We know it is you who turn our minds to thoughts of peace.
Hear our prayer in this time of crisis.
Your power changes hearts.

We lift up President Obama. We substain him in and work to make the world a better place and to enact that your will be done.

Muslims, Christians and Jews remember, and profoundly affirm,
that they are followers of the one God,
Children of Abraham, brothers and sisters;
enemies begin to speak to one another;
those who were estranged join hands in friendship;
nations seek the way of peace together.

Strengthen our resolve to give witness to these
truths by the way we live.
Give to us:
Understanding that puts an end to strife;
Mercy that quenches hatred, and
Forgiveness that overcomes vengeance.
Empower all people to live in your law of love
Amen.

--- Pax Christi
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Jan 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Gsh, She seems to write plainly, and openly. I would ask you to explain how she lied, but I realize you don't know.
You don't read well do you. I will continue to pray for the Russian comrads lying tongue and for you Ralph to be able to understand what you read. Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat chix 7 hr Shark 8
brandy stacy love is a drug junkie slut kid abu... Sat old friend 2
Marriage Legal in Indiana Sat Learn to Read 35
Eubola is like school!!! Sat Dave 5
Excise officer arrested on suspicion of DWI Sat No Surprise 10
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Fri Shark 73
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Fri Shark 291
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs