President Obama Comforts and Inspires the Nation!

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 16, 2012
I have never been more proud of our President.

He did the hard work to grieve.

Now he will lead us and declare war on the right wing nut, gun loving neo-nazis.

I will join him as millions of other real Americans will and we will defeat this evil.
AllAmerican

Noblesville, IN

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Moe wrote:
Now he will lead us and declare war on the right wing nut, gun loving neo-nazis.
I will join him as millions of other real Americans will and we will defeat this evil.
Careful with the "real American" stuff. As a real American you may actually be asked to contribute something real. Perhaps put your life on the line to uphold your beliefs, but I think most of us here know the outcome of that scenario.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 16, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful with the "real American" stuff. As a real American you may actually be asked to contribute something real. Perhaps put your life on the line to uphold your beliefs, but I think most of us here know the outcome of that scenario.
Gladly. I am sick anyway.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Every Liberal and Rino has blood of innocence on their hands who support abortions in all forms period! Obama is the abortionist Messiah of death and murder of little innocent babies in and out of the womb.The same Obama who smiled when even partial birth abortions were performed , People had no clue what that meant. Then they were told , That's when a baby is carried to full term and delivered, Then the abortionist murdering doctors takes a pair of scissors and stabs it into the back of the neck of the innocent little baby until dead.SCISSORS AND ALL LIBERALS SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Moe wrote:
Nuts.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Obama is the Lincoln of our time. I am proud of him. I am so sorry that I live in such a racist tea bagger state. I think Indiana electing Murdock in the primary was the most embarrassing thing I can think of as a citizen of the Hoosier state.

I just want to move a more sanity place and get away from the bestiality and racist which runs rampant here with the tea baggers.
AllAmerican

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Moe wrote:
Obama is the Lincoln of our time. I am proud of him. I am so sorry that I live in such a racist tea bagger state. I think Indiana electing Murdock in the primary was the most embarrassing thing I can think of as a citizen of the Hoosier state.
I just want to move a more sanity place and get away from the bestiality and racist which runs rampant here with the tea baggers.
YAAAWWNN!! BTW, is your keyboard missing letters?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Moe wrote:
Have you started a fund to send Moe away yet?
Pike

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Most of the world loves and respects Obama. Here in the KKK capital of the north we demonize and ridicule him.

I think he is great and the nearest to a saint in our time. We need to follow his lead to sanity.

God bless those murdered children by the tea Baggers.
AllAmerican

United States

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Pike wrote:
Most of the world loves and respects Obama. Here in the KKK capital of the north we demonize and ridicule him.
I think he is great and the nearest to a saint in our time. We need to follow his lead to sanity.
God bless those murdered children by the tea Baggers.
I have a feeling you know very little about "the world". Please give me an example of the love and respect the world has shown.
John Doe

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Dec 18, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling you know very little about "the world". Please give me an example of the love and respect the world has shown.
I can speak for no other, but I have profound respect for our President.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#13 Dec 18, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever notice these trolls never actually respond to statements? they sound like they're 13 years old.

"I know you are but what am I?"
"I know YOU are but what am I?"

smdh. It's the liberal MO; don't actually get into a discussion or debate, just spew some lib TP's and people will change.

YOU will NOT take our guns. I don't even HAVE one and I know you're not getting them. Oh, no wait, you will - bullets first.
AllAmerican

United States

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever notice these trolls never actually respond to statements? they sound like they're 13 years old.
smdh. It's the liberal MO; don't actually get into a discussion or debate, just spew some lib TP's and people will change.
YOU will NOT take our guns. I don't even HAVE one and I know you're not getting them. Oh, no wait, you will - bullets first.
Well, the funny thing about all of this is the fact that when I started commenting on these threads, I never said a word about myself personally carrying a firearm for protection, nothing about being an NRA member, and nothing about wanting to have automatic weapons. Each gun I own has a purpose, and I use them. I also own 3 guns that were passed down through my family, and nobody is taking them from me. When some of them started spewing hatred, and name calling when someone mentioned actually raising your kids, it told me everything I needed to know. They were never spanked!
Howie

United States

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>You ever notice these trolls never actually respond to statements? they sound like they're 13 years old.

I would like to spank you!

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#16 Dec 18, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the funny thing about all of this is the fact that when I started commenting on these threads, I never said a word about myself personally carrying a firearm for protection, nothing about being an NRA member, and nothing about wanting to have automatic weapons. Each gun I own has a purpose, and I use them. I also own 3 guns that were passed down through my family, and nobody is taking them from me. When some of them started spewing hatred, and name calling when someone mentioned actually raising your kids, it told me everything I needed to know. They were never spanked!
You know, it's funny, but these idiots actually think they're capable of effecting change. These trolls are the kind of people that talk a good game of shit, but when it comes to putting together petitions, or letter-writing their congressmen, they're pussies. At least I have the common sense to follow up my words with action.

I had a doctor tell me "Well, what are you waiting for?" when I told him I didn't own a gun.

A DOCTOR. You know, the kind that 'do no harm'? not a quack with a Phd next to his name, or a reasearch doctor, but a real one.

That speaks volumes.

When a doctor says something like that to you, you listen.
AllAmerican

United States

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Howie wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to spank you!
Uhhh..I don't know if you know this, but I think "Russia" is a female...FYI
AllAmerican

United States

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it's funny, but these idiots actually think they're capable of effecting change. These trolls are the kind of people that talk a good game of shit, but when it comes to putting together petitions, or letter-writing their congressmen, they're pussies. At least I have the common sense to follow up my words with action.
Exactly! Unfortunately, I am a recovering news and politics junkie. I am not proud of it, but after the election, I just decided to pay no attention to anything political. I have not watched the news since early November. The people have spoken, and they get what they asked for. If it turns out well, it's great for all of us. If not, well..I just can't bear to watch it. So much lying and deceit from every angle. Just wait and see, by the next election, 50% of the people will have forgotten that when under pressure, Ms Clinton "bumps" her head!!
jjr

Greenwood, IN

#19 Dec 18, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh..I don't know if you know this, but I think "Russia" is a female...FYI
I think he knows.
AllAmerican

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2012
jjr wrote:
<quoted text>I think he knows.
LOL! Well ya never know with that crowd.....
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Dec 18, 2012
I am so proud of Obama. I wish I could be as Holy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K-mart's shutting down 13 hr Steve 16
I'm so glad I'm white 13 hr bud 4
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 17 hr tlove610 297
10th st 17 hr Stevie 1
Push to populate abandoned homes 19 hr Guffaw 2
Pity the mayor 20 hr Chuckie 1
Indianapolis native Ron Klain will lead U.S. Eb... 21 hr White Rules 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs