Mail Forwarding Services

Mail Forwarding Services

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Traveler

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 12, 2018
anyone have knowledge of mail forwarding service? We are wanting to start traveling full time. How do they work?
yes

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2018
Yes there are several here in Indiana.

Started using this service several years ago for safety reasons. The service will scan in the mail and email it to me. I can also call them and have them read the mail to me. They will ship my packages to wherever I need them to. And they filter out junk mail.

It is a physical address and my drivers license and car insurance are tied to that address even though I do not live there.

For privacy reasons alone it has been invaluable.
BigMike73

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 13, 2018
How does this work with your drivers license?
yes

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2018
BigMike73 wrote:
How does this work with your drivers license?
You use the physical address that your mail goes to. We’ve used this service 6 plus years and have (maybe) been to the mail forwarding office 5 Times. The office usually just scans everything in for us.

Since: Aug 18

Atlanta, GA

#5 Tuesday Aug 14
Traveler wrote:
anyone have knowledge of mail forwarding service? We are wanting to start traveling full time. How do they work?
To get started, select a convenient pricing plan and a desired PostScan Mail address. Youll need to fill out a USPS Form 1583 allowing us to receive mail on your behalf. This form will have to be notarized with two forms of ID and sent to us to complete the sign up process. After completing your USPS Form 1583, you can start having your mail delivered to your new address. Once the location receives your postal consent form, your account is fully activated! then you can ask for a mail forwarding service to have your mail deliveries wherever you want or have a 30 days FREE physical storage for your mail and packages.
source: https://www.postscanmail.com/services/mail-fo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tech Rumble 1 hr ThinkApprentice 1
joe biden our next president!!! 7 hr ak WONDER WOMAN 5
Trump tweeted what? about Aretha Franklin, call... 9 hr lol 3
Democrats Feel Your Pain!! 9 hr ak WONDER WOMAN 2
Republicans are Russia Friendly, like Trump 12 hr The Liberal 2
News Supreme Court Fight Focuses On States That Coul... 14 hr tomin cali 1
A bar called the Green Onion (Mar '07) 15 hr lol 11

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages