First Prev
of 2
Next Last
George Bush

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Nov 15, 2013
If we go by polls Obama is still almost 3 times more popular than the republican congress. That says a lot my friends. We are in trouble 3 times more than the democrats. God Bless America!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#22 Nov 15, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57612031/...

The Congress is split between a republican house and a democratic senate. They are at 9% and deservedly so. Obama is at 39%, but that will continue to drop sharply as Obamacare is further exposed for the travesty it is. ;)

The states cannot just shut on and off these health insurance benefits like a light switch. Obama is now deep into something he doesn't understand and he has surrounded himself with other similar incompetents who don't understand what they are doing. The whole thing is sad because this stuff could have been avoided if they waited until they were ready to roll it out. This might very well end up crushing modern liberalism in this country. That would be a good thing.
George Bush

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Nov 15, 2013
My fault the republican congress is 4 times worse than President Obama. We are in trouble my friends. I mean look at what happened to us the last recent election. Not good for us at all. God Bless America!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Nov 15, 2013
Blind democrat trolls.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Nov 15, 2013
It was the Liberals that said SADDAM HUSSEIN HAD WMD'S LONG BEFORE GWB OR GHB SAID HE HAD THEM, It was those same libs like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, and Bill Clinton and Al Gore that said Saddam was dangerous and had wmds's and is making the region unstable SADDAM ALSO HAD A HUGE GUN BUILD BY A CANADIAN scientist for 10 million bucks Israel took the gun out along with a nuke reactor being built in Syria.Just to give these deviant liberals a history lesson on what their libs said of Saddam Hussein UN RESOLUTION OR SANCTIONS OR NO FLY ZONE, THEN HE SHOULD BE REMOVED BY ANY MEANS, HE IS MAKING THE REGION UNSTABLE BY INVADING HIS NEIGHBORS .IT'S ALL ON VIDEO OF ALL OF THOSE LIBERALS I MENTIONED SAYING WHAT THEY SAID =)JUST LIKE WE HAVE OBAMA ON VIDEO SAYING DONT WORRY YOU CAN KEEP YOU'RE HEALTHCARE PLAN IF YOU LIKE IT. OBAMA YES I CAN LIE, WHEN YOU CHAMPION A BILL LIKE OBAMA DID, YES YOU HAVE TO TAKE ALL THE BLAME WHEN IT FAILS AND CAUSES PEOPLE TO LOSE THEIR HEALTH INSURANCE THEY LOVED.PURE AND CLEAR FASCISM AT IT;S BEST UNDER THE OBAMA REGIME OF JEALOUSY OF WHAT PEOPLE MAKE AND EARN WHO WORKED FOR IT. IT IS ALL ABOUT WEALTH REDISTRIBUTING TAKE IT FORM THOSE WHO MAKE IT AND GIVE IT TO THOSE WHO NEVER WORKED BUT ALWAYS LIVED OFF THE SYSTEM THE SAME PEOPLE OBAMA IS TAKING IT FROM TO COVER HIS MINIONS AND B ANGRY BLACK MASSES AND NOW ILLEGAL HISPANIC AND GAY MASSES.
Christian Republican

Anderson, IN

#26 Nov 15, 2013
The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
It was the Liberals that said SADDAM HUSSEIN HAD WMD'S LONG BEFORE GWB OR GHB SAID HE HAD THEM, It was those same libs like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, and Bill Clinton and Al Gore that said Saddam was dangerous and had wmds's and is making the region unstable SADDAM ALSO HAD A HUGE GUN BUILD BY A CANADIAN scientist for 10 million bucks Israel took the gun out along with a nuke reactor being built in Syria.Just to give these deviant liberals a history lesson on what their libs said of Saddam Hussein UN RESOLUTION OR SANCTIONS OR NO FLY ZONE, THEN HE SHOULD BE REMOVED BY ANY MEANS, HE IS MAKING THE REGION UNSTABLE BY INVADING HIS NEIGHBORS .IT'S ALL ON VIDEO OF ALL OF THOSE LIBERALS I MENTIONED SAYING WHAT THEY SAID =)JUST LIKE WE HAVE OBAMA ON VIDEO SAYING DONT WORRY YOU CAN KEEP YOU'RE HEALTHCARE PLAN IF YOU LIKE IT. OBAMA YES I CAN LIE, WHEN YOU CHAMPION A BILL LIKE OBAMA DID, YES YOU HAVE TO TAKE ALL THE BLAME WHEN IT FAILS AND CAUSES PEOPLE TO LOSE THEIR HEALTH INSURANCE THEY LOVED.PURE AND CLEAR FASCISM AT IT;S BEST UNDER THE OBAMA REGIME OF JEALOUSY OF WHAT PEOPLE MAKE AND EARN WHO WORKED FOR IT. IT IS ALL ABOUT WEALTH REDISTRIBUTING TAKE IT FORM THOSE WHO MAKE IT AND GIVE IT TO THOSE WHO NEVER WORKED BUT ALWAYS LIVED OFF THE SYSTEM THE SAME PEOPLE OBAMA IS TAKING IT FROM TO COVER HIS MINIONS AND B ANGRY BLACK MASSES AND NOW ILLEGAL HISPANIC AND GAY MASSES.
Excellent summary. You're a brilliant,extremely smart,sane and observant person.This is what happens when we have an Afro-American in the White House. In the future we must only allow men of Caucasian persuasion and of the christian religion to be our president.

TEA PARTY 2016
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Mar 27, 2014
Duchess 29631 wrote:
Does anyone in this administration know what they are doing? Keep your private insurance, take it away, pay more, pay less. Can't wait to see what he pulls out of his hat next.
Delay delay delay. He blames the repubs and says they are racist.
George Bush

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Mar 27, 2014
It is our fault and we are racists.
Duchess

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Mar 27, 2014
George Bush wrote:
It is our fault and we are racists.
Thanks George. We already know that. Republicans are the worse party ever.
GWB

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Mar 27, 2014
You always blame me. Blame your current worthless president. Woo ha!
Howard

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Mar 27, 2014
GWB wrote:
You always blame me. Blame your current worthless president. Woo ha!
You already took the for it. Sure can tell you are a republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 33 min Stand up for this... 34
Eli Lilly's injectable diabetes drug OK'd 9 hr Dave 4
Indy welcomes spear chuckers 14 hr Alonzo X 2
girl and boys Fri antonioswag 1
Does anyone know of someone who is missing a fi... Fri Dr J 1
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Fri party loyalty 98
Arizona's running back Jon Dwyer ? Thu Dave 5
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info