United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama is now under 40% for the first time ever. He is at an eerily similar approval rating to GWB at the same time of his second term. Could it be that the worst two preseidents of the last 100 years are serving back to back?

Americans are also losing faith in Obama's honesty and trustworthiness. This was bound to happen eventually. I am shocked it has taken 5 years. He will bottom out in the first quarter of 2014 when most people will have a clearer vision of how the healthcare landscape has impacted their own families. Obama is not done declining quite yet. ;)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

American's seemingly have already lost faith in Obama. So, is it the President, or was he too trusting in his staff? Did he really believe the website was up and running? Will he take the blame, or will other heads roll? Curious.
Only in America

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Only in America.

If a few glitches develop upon a website,the approval ratings go down.

If your entire air-defense goes into the sh*tter,and you spend crucial moments in a Florida classroom reading My Pet Goat whilst your country is under attack,your approval ratings go through the roof.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Well, it could be worse I suppose. We could have someone like the "I smoked cracked because I was drunk" idiot mayor of Toronto. Look on the bright side!
Voice of reason

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Only in America wrote:
Only in America.
If a few glitches develop upon a website,the approval ratings go down.
If your entire air-defense goes into the sh*tter,and you spend crucial moments in a Florida classroom reading My Pet Goat whilst your country is under attack,your approval ratings go through the roof.
Obama lied. Obama destroyed the middle class. Jobless numbers are up. People losing their health care insurance. The country is in more debt than ever.

Keep making excuses for your failure of a president.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
Will he take the blame, or will other heads roll? Curious.
He is a democrat...which means he will blame others for his incompetence and failures. ;)

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Poor approval ratings for George Bush opened the door for Obama to get into office in the first place. That the Republicans ran terrible candidates back to back in the form of McCain and Romney assured Obama of victory.

The lack of foresight by the Republican National Committee is difficult to fathom. Hillary Clinton is the leading contender to win the White House in 2016. That is despite the fact that popularity is tanking for Obama and he shares the same views with Clinton on 99% of issues. At this point it doesn't really matter if Obama's approval ratings drop to single digits, he's a lame duck. If the Republicans can't come up with a better plan for 2016 than they had for the previous two elections then be prepared for four more years of the exact same policies.
Stupid people

Hartford City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Well the damage is done. He is here to stay for another 3 yrs. People are so stupid , we (the few that didn't vote for him) knew he turn America into a giant shit pool. Now people is getting wise that it's hitting there wallets.
Truth

Hartford City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
Well, it could be worse I suppose. We could have someone like the "I smoked cracked because I was drunk" idiot mayor of Toronto. Look on the bright side!
Obummer sniffed guys crack. I rather he smoked it.
Real Truth

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
Obama is now under 40% for the first time ever. He is at an eerily similar approval rating to GWB at the same time of his second term. Could it be that the worst two preseidents of the last 100 years are serving back to back?
Americans are also losing faith in Obama's honesty and trustworthiness. This was bound to happen eventually. I am shocked it has taken 5 years. He will bottom out in the first quarter of 2014 when most people will have a clearer vision of how the healthcare landscape has impacted their own families. Obama is not done declining quite yet. ;)
It's not the president's fault Americans are lazy and do not want to work in a more productive manner to better themselves. One man cannot bring America to despair or disrepair. The fault lies solely with Americans. They want someone else to do their dirty work. They want someone else to develop the ideas needed so they can siphon off from the creatives in the populace. Americans only react to empty rhetoric and sloganeering,they will not do something for themselves. Democrats and Republicans alike think they're entitled to have something for nothing. The economy is good. If you're left behind in this economy that's because you have no skills.

Can't find a job? Move to where there are opportunities,get educated or start a business. It's that simple.

Americans have applauded the efforts of the investment class for 30+ years by voting for representatives that did not value your jobs. You worshiped at the alter of free enterprise and crony capitalism for many years. You masturbated to pics of Donald Trump in the 80's and 90's.

Now you want to p#ss and moan that the game was rigged and now you're being left behind? You did it to yourselves. You have no one else to blame. Not even the president. All of them past and present.

You re-elected Dan Coats.

You elected Mitch Daniels.

You elected Pence (A total do-nothing when a member of congress)

Some wanted Mitt Romney as president. The Doug Neidermeyer of American politics.

Am I biased? Not really. The Republican party has allowed itself to be taken over by inane demagogues. They speak to the lowest common denominator. The uninformed and misinformed voter. It's a party of the elite country-club sect playing to the masses of frustrated little brats. Brats that are most often disenfranchised because of their sheer stupidity. And inability to adapt to a new economy. One that they helped to bring forth. Talk about being hoisted by one's own petard.

Look no further than the stupidity and inanity written on this very forum by the members of Tea Party Nation.

Are your town-squares devoid of business? It's your fault.

Is there a lack of good paying jobs in your area? It's your fault.

It really is your fault.

Come to think of it....I think the Menard family and the Hilbert family could use another tax break.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the president's fault Americans are lazy and do not want to work in a more productive manner to better themselves. One man cannot bring America to despair or disrepair. The fault lies solely with Americans. They want someone else to do their dirty work. They want someone else to develop the ideas needed so they can siphon off from the creatives in the populace. Americans only react to empty rhetoric and sloganeering,they will not do something for themselves. Democrats and Republicans alike think they're entitled to have something for nothing. The economy is good. If you're left behind in this economy that's because you have no skills.
Can't find a job? Move to where there are opportunities,get educated or start a business. It's that simple.
I agree with all of this until you go on your liberal rant and start doing exactly what you accuse Americans of doing...blaming Republicans instead of yourselves.

Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc....none of them had any say in my personal successes and failures. I just see so many people blame George Bush because they are losers, and now blame Obama because they are losers...it gets old. Do something to succeed and if you are worthy, it will happen.
Andrew

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans have applauded the efforts of the investment class for 30+ years by voting for representatives that did not value your jobs. You worshiped at the alter of free enterprise and crony capitalism for many years. You masturbated to pics of Donald Trump in the 80's and 90's.
Now you want to p#ss and moan that the game was rigged and now you're being left behind? You did it to yourselves. You have no one else to blame. Not even the president. All of them past and present.
You re-elected Dan Coats.
You elected Mitch Daniels.
You elected Pence (A total do-nothing when a member of congress)
Some wanted Mitt Romney as president. The Doug Neidermeyer of American politics.
Am I biased? Not really. The Republican party has allowed itself to be taken over by inane demagogues. They speak to the lowest common denominator. The uninformed and misinformed voter. It's a party of the elite country-club sect playing to the masses of frustrated little brats. Brats that are most often disenfranchised because of their sheer stupidity. And inability to adapt to a new economy. One that they helped to bring forth. Talk about being hoisted by one's own petard.
Look no further than the stupidity and inanity written on this very forum by the members of Tea Party Nation.
Are your town-squares devoid of business? It's your fault.
Is there a lack of good paying jobs in your area? It's your fault.
It really is your fault.
Come to think of it....I think the Menard family and the Hilbert family could use another tax break.
Well u voted for Obama and his lies. The world was great when the Right was in charge. Your Obama takes office and the USA goes to crap. Hope and change my ass.
The Bush Family Dynasty

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lied. Obama destroyed the middle class. Jobless numbers are up. People losing their health care insurance. The country is in more debt than ever.
The middle-class is doing well. You're not doing well because of your own failings.

Speaking of lies. Have we found the WMD's Saddam supposedly had?

Naw,didn't think so. Buy,has that boondoggle cost a lot. In lives and dollars. But who cares? Bush was the kind of guy I'd like to have a beer with.

Bush never did find Bin Laden. Anyone with a brain is aware Bush couldn't find a quart of oil in a 7-11.
Proud T Purty Membur

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Health insurance is no longer needed in America. Michelle Bachmann came up with a perfect plane.

Just ask your doctor if they'd be willing to barter services in exchange for chickens. See how easy that is?

That is a brilliant plan from a Republican representative and a former Republican candidate for the White House The Honorable Michelle Bachmann.

Michelle Bachmann: Developing real world pragmatic solutions for complex real world problems. The woman is brilliant.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Well u voted for the republican congress and there lies. The world was great when the LEFT was in charge. Your republican congress takes office and the USA goes to crap. Hope and change my ass.
Andrew the first

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Andrew wrote:
Well u voted for the republican congress and there lies. The world was great when the LEFT was in charge. Your republican congress takes office and the USA goes to crap. Hope and change my ass.
Your post makes no sense. Try again infant troll

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Where oh where has the Obama supports gone?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

I assume Obama followers are at home, crying, frantic, trying to log on to the Obama care website after they have lost their insurance.
Voice of reason

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

They are all hiding in their liberal closets because their great emperor is defeated. He failed and now they see it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone in this administration know what they are doing? Keep your private insurance, take it away, pay more, pay less. Can't wait to see what he pulls out of his hat next.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Republican Morality 40 min Cpeter1313 7
Republican Child Molesters 43 min Cpeter1313 79
Republicans Molesting Children 44 min Cpeter1313 3
Obama election fraud exposed, Dems cheated system 1 hr Go Blue Forever 50
More obamacare lies 1 hr Cpeter1313 4
How the Liberal mind works 1 hr Cpeter1313 4
Definition of Democrat 1 hr Cpeter1313 16
•••
•••