Questions remain in serious injury accident

Jan 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rushville Republican

A 24-year-old man, identified as Adam C. Helbing, of Stow, Ohio was seriously injured in a single vehicle accident just before 8:30 a.m. Saturday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
abc

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

family doesnt wish to share this on the web thanks you . praying for you adam
Mudslinger

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Share it with the world! You wanna endanger me, my friends, and my family while running from the cops then you get what you deserve. I don't care if you're drunk, drugged, crazy or stupid ITS NOT AN EXCUSE. I pray that he survives and spends a lot of long lonly days in prison!
lou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

You have NO facts!!!!!! You have no idea what happened! Start praying for healing and while you are at it...start praying for forgiveness for JUDGING from your ivory tower!
Buckeye Breath

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

This is what happens when some Ohio dude passes through Rushville. He first stops by one of the many local meth labs to get a hit, but then when he stops by the Westside and starts drinking heavily, then we have an out of control crazy man behind the wheel of his Acura. Sort of like what happens to so many of the locals.
Mudslinger

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

FACT: He Ran in a motor vehicle from the police. FACT: He endangered hundreds of lives. FACT: He got what he deserves. That's all the facts I need Lou!
Jack

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

How dare you wish harm on another person like that! There is more to situations than what the newspapers print, you ever think about that FACT. The FACT is no one else was harmed so shame on you for saying he gets what he deserved, the article stated he was seriously injured and you don't know the outcome of it so get off your high horse and I'd start praying for forgiveness for being such a miserable person. Just remember mudslinger karma is a huge bitch.
how bout that

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

I think the point they are trying to make is traveling down main street, at a high rate of speed, puts many innocent people in harms way. a kid on a bike that rides out in front of him, an elderly person that pulls out in front of him, a mother with a baby in a stroller that walks out in front of him etc, etc, etc....
Mudslinger

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Jack wrote:
How dare you wish harm on another person like that! There is more to situations than what the newspapers print, you ever think about that FACT. The FACT is no one else was harmed so shame on you for saying he gets what he deserved, the article stated he was seriously injured and you don't know the outcome of it so get off your high horse and I'd start praying for forgiveness for being such a miserable person. Just remember mudslinger karma is a huge bitch.
Well if there's more to the story than the newspaper prtinted then please fill me in. Maybe the accident was karmas way of getting to him????
Jack

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

" I pray that he survives and spends a lot of long lonly days in prison"
"FACT: He got what he deserves"

Again shame on you and for judging people before knowing the whole story, not just what the newspapers say
drugs no good

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Jack wrote:
Again shame on you and for judging people before knowing the whole story, not just what the newspapers say
When the toxicology report is released, it will reveal that this clown was high on drugs and had been drinking liquor. Then he'll be even in more trouble than he already is in.
Mudslinger

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Jack, I ain't judging him I'm stating facts. He ran from the cops. Sober, drunk, drugged or crazy I don't care. He's a f**king criminal. If he's that looney then he should have been comitted to a hospital and not out endangering thousands of people.
Jack

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Even if I did know what happened I wouldn't put it on the internet for you idiots. Keep thinking you know all the facts, judge people and wish them harm on the internet. Get a frickin life, you make me sick
Mudslinger

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

I know enough facts to say that you're one of the enablers that allowed this LUNATIC to wonder our streets freely. I challenge you to come up with ONE good defense for engaging in a high speed pursuit with not one but two police officers following you? There's lots of ice and snow so take you're time with a reasponse. I've got alllll day.
Henry

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Jack wrote:
Keep thinking you know all the facts,
We do know the facts, and the facts are that this bum was high as a kite on drugs, got all liquored-up, got behind the wheel of a car, and then ran from the cops. He's an out of control clown, and for his own protection (and ours too), the safest place for him to be is in jail. And that's where he'll stay for a long time.
Jack

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Really Henry? When did the article state he was on drugs or drinking alcohol? Where did it say there were 2 cars chasing him? There were 2 officers but they could have been in the same car. But yet you know the facts? Again you guys make me sick and I'm not going to entertain you anymore so have a great life wishing harm on others, I bet that'll get you really far in life
Jack Wagon

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

There were two cars chasing him. One is enough but yes there were two POLICE cars with red and blue lights chasing him at a very high rate of speed. No matter how much you love him Jack or how much you care you cannot deny that fact. I dont want him to have lasting physical problems because of this mistake but he did break the law and endanger many people.

I pray that he makes a full recovery but I also pray that our criminal justice system punishes him for this mistake.
Tree Boy

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

There were more than two chasing him, County had 4 cars not far behind the lead pack, and RPD had a couple of more bringing up the rear.

A little scary seeing a car doing 70 mph up slick residential streets in a 20mph zone. Drugs or no drugs, mental condition or not, this man was very lucky he did not kill an innocent bystander.
lou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Well Mudslinger thank goodness you are perfect. You are God I guess.

Ignorance does not excuse intolerable comments!!!!

Does anyone know if this young man had a diabetic stroke? Or an insulin spike- which in law enforcement-does present itself as erratic not normal behavior.

Shame on any of you for sitting in judgment when you are conjecturing what happened.

I am a young widow and I personally know that due to metathisized tumors in my husbands brain that we were unaware of....caused him to drive off the side of the road one night. Thank God no one was killed....but people automatically jumped on the drinking and driving bandwagon.

Give the family a break-you really don't have all the facts. And I guarantee you that we ALL have made mistakes!!!!!!

Prayers out to him and his family.
lou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Mudslinger wrote:
FACT: He Ran in a motor vehicle from the police. FACT: He endangered hundreds of lives. FACT: He got what he deserves. That's all the facts I need Lou!
Actually you need an attitude adjustment. That's what else you need! You're a disgusting human being to wish harm on someone!!!!!
take away the keys

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

At least this joker is in jail and can longer harm anyone else while he's behind bars. He's a menace to himself and to society and should stay locked up until he's sober.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New study says Pot destroys the Brain 17 min Teh Enforcer 5
Westboro Baptist Church to picket Indianapolis 500 22 min The Zombie 4
Cigar may be to blame for Indianapolis garage fire 1 hr Sneaky Pete 16
Obama throws race card. Voter ID fraud is key 1 hr GET A CLUE 21
Obama election fraud exposed, Dems cheated system 3 hr Andrew 44
How the Liberal mind works 4 hr SamREAL 2
More Liberal idiocracy 4 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 1
•••
•••