PEYTON FAN

Danville, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2013
I was born in franklin, I am a HOOSIER fan, loved the colts, til dumbass irsay traded peyton and most of the others; halftime of game, no matter if peyton wins or loses, prefer a win, lucas oil stadium IS the house that peyton built, and always will be; if luck wants his own house, irsay will have to build another one, cause there is NO luck in lucas oil stadium, irsay is nothing but a jerry jones wanna be, and don't ever forget that
Ballard

Belleville, IL

#2 Oct 20, 2013
If Irsay came to me tomorrow and said he wanted a new stadium built within the next 2 years....I would find the funds and raise taxes to make it possible.

Right now I'm in a different city in America on another junket. I love junkets. My meals,rooms and entertainment are comped and I get to visit places I might not have had the opportunity to see without the aid of my profession;as your mayor.

My mini-me Ryan seems to be taking care of things back at the base. Hell,he's probably drinking in the same suite at Lucas as our boy Irsay.

Btw,I'll be running for a third term. By the time I'm done with politics,every inch of Indianapolis will be a TIF district.
resident

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Ballard wrote:
If Irsay came to me tomorrow and said he wanted a new stadium built within the next 2 years....I would find the funds and raise taxes to make it possible.
Right now I'm in a different city in America on another junket. I love junkets. My meals,rooms and entertainment are comped and I get to visit places I might not have had the opportunity to see without the aid of my profession;as your mayor.
My mini-me Ryan seems to be taking care of things back at the base. Hell,he's probably drinking in the same suite at Lucas as our boy Irsay.
Btw,I'll be running for a third term. By the time I'm done with politics,every inch of Indianapolis will be a TIF district.
if peyton was an average qb the colts would still be in the rca dome, cause peyton is peyton, he is lucas oil field (stadium); dumbass irsay must have been nipping the bottle way too much to let peyton go
homeboy

Danville, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2013
irsay had to be on something to diss peyton like he did, peyton built lucas oil stadium, not irsay, if irsay wanted more rings he should have traded some ave players for above ave, instead of keeping most of them that long
jester in toll

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 29, 2013
You don't really pay taxes do you?? Haha! I didn't think so cause if you did you'd be smart enough to know were still paying for the last stadium. Just for you Peyton fan it seems your a bit fair weather and seem to also think only one man built a new stadium. You may only go where the players you want are so we welcome you to move out of the city since you don't pay taxes anyway we have plenty of handouts to already give. We have Luck move with the times stop bitching on public forums about stuff so long ago. Find something new to want to work up into a tizzy about that you can actually change.
hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 30, 2013
only good colts grow up to be broncos

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 30, 2013
hoosier wrote:
only good colts grow up to be broncos
That was good.
In Reality

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2013
So let me get this straight. Are we blaming Manning for the fact that we tore down a stadium that was not even paid for, to build another stadium on the tax payer's dime? Oh that's right, it's good for the city. Well at least it's good for those who own retaurants and hotels downtown.
Izzy Stradling

Huntington, IN

#9 Oct 30, 2013
Well,Peyton does co-own a restaurant with Carl Brizzi in downtown Indianapolis.

I've seen the two of them dining together. Carl sits in a children's high-chair during his meals.
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#10 Oct 30, 2013
who is MANNING the colts with poor little peyton leaving....... and just think. the colts whooped the broncos and won the game. good for mr. irsay and good for mr.pagano. by the way, carl and peyton must have been eating fried chicken because peyton sure licks his fingers a lot.
hooray for andrew luck.
truthstands

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Oct 31, 2013
character also stands. this bunch collectively aren't good enough to carry the mannings trash out. drunk dialing aside,irsay has quite a lot of skeletons. luck sound retarded and bet pagano is too upset over his buddy oj latest trouble to think.bet oj and vick are your all star team
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#12 Nov 4, 2013
i did not know that there was a player named character...guess i will have to pay more attention, but then i am not a hard azz football addict who berates people. why do you not get a job being mannings valet or something...
PEYTON fan

Danville, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2013
lucas oil stadium, still is the house that PEYTON built, if luck wants one, tear it down and build another one; til then PEYTON RULES

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Nov 14, 2013
Nothing like watching Peyton driving down the field, huh? Entertaining as it was, it's over. Marvin, now Reggie. All left behind great memories. Don't forget what Peyton has done for the kids/hospital, not only in IN but in TN as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Thing To Do in Indianapolis 34 min athingtodotoday 1
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 3 hr Kelly Banks 3
Xbox 360 Modding/Flashing Service $30.00 (Jul '10) 7 hr paxson233 20
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 8 hr Alonzo X 10
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) 13 hr storm warning 11
Terry Moore-graduate of perry meridian? (Dec '08) 21 hr josmith281 10
Flu worries prompt more Indiana hospitals limits 22 hr fgufk 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web