Petraeus said it was a terrorist attack.

Petraeus said it was a terrorist attack.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 17, 2012
General Petraeus from day one said it was a terrorist attack in Libya and Egypt , It was suppose to be in the speech that Susan Rice read, Someone ordered that speech altered and the words terrorist and al quadea removed. Now who would hold such powers to do that mmmmmmmmmmm Can you say Obama.Obama says now his Susan Rice did nothing wrong, She only read what was given to her, That's not true according to General Petraeus testimony .Obama, Hillary, Biden and Penatta all watched live air time of the attacks going down. Then afterwards they spun it as a spontaneous crowd gathering because of a film made in America that had been on youtube for many months prior. The real story is the big cover up of a secret CIA prison Obama knew about and approved , A prison used to torture supposed terrorist they nabbed across the border in Pakistan. Obama signed an order almost 4 years ago to do away with those types of prisons for torturing for information. I guess Obama is lying or he wants to blame GWB still.I smell a huge water gate style hearing . Demand the truth now , Flood the white house and your congress peoples phone lines, We want hearings now televised live now!!!In watergate nobody died. In Benghazi people died, Obama lied and people died. Obama lied and people died. Stand down Obama ordered brave navy seals, They were brutally murdered before Obama's eyes and dragged through the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to separate black race 1 hr Just Saying 2
What Will Indiana Do?? 4 hr FaithhelpsPoor 7
News Prosecutor: More funds needed to protect elderly 5 hr BigMike2015 1
Boycott Bill Clinton 5 hr BillClintonRapes 1
News Hiring of police officer in Southport raises ne... 7 hr HiringGizmo 2
No Respect For The Handicap In Indiana 17 hr x y z 12
reposession help needed 22 hr right 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance