Don't Let Our Freedom Be Taken Away From Us!!

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Your State Legislators May Silence Your Voice with One Vote....

Thirty-six states have allowed their citizens to vote on the future of marriage. After twelve years of debating homosexual marriage in Indiana it is time to put this issue to a vote of the people, once and for all.
Supporters of homosexual marriage do not want the people of Indiana to vote on this. They want our laws left in the hands of liberal judges where one court ruling could force every church, every school and every business in the state to embrace homosexuality as normal, safe and good.
People are free to lives as they, but marriage is about bringing together a man and a woman for a unique relationship that benefits children and society like no other. Marriage between a man and a woman is a fundamental building block of society. It needs to be upheld, respected and restored, not redefined. Marriage is about what children and society need. It should not be changed because of what a few well-funded liberal activists want it to be for everyone else. That is why the Marriage Protection Amendment is so very important.

Take Action Now: Contact your Indiana Representative and Senator today. Don't let this state be told what to do and how to like it by our Gov....
right

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Bigot
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Liberals are evil. Obama is satan.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I wonder if right would call a rapist or a child molester a bigot , They could argue they were born to rape and molest, H0ow can you deny them the rights to do as they please also. Nancy Pelosi marched ina san fran gay parade along side pedo group NAMBLA= NORTH AMERICAN MAN BOY LOVE ASSOCIATION , WHEN ASKED, SHE SAID NO COMMENT
THEN WHEN DEMS TOOK ALL OF CONGRESS BACK SHE WORKED FAST TO GET NAMBLA MORE RIGHTS TO RAPE LITTLE BOYS.OBAMA SAID GAY PEOPLE VOTE PAY TAXES THEY SHOULD HAVE EVERY RIGHT AS THE REST OF US. OH REALLY THEN WHY SPECIAL HATE CRIME BILL FOR BLACKS, GAYS, AND JEWS?
Take America back

Hartford City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

So true. I hope it goes to the poles. Cause it will get shut down. Marriage is for a man and woman only. Marriage is a oath before God. Gays can't create a child. Gay lifestyle is just a evil sexual desire that spreads aids and hepatitis. There are few are gay, but it has been put in plain for 20 yrs to get as many gay liberals in office to over run true America.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Take America back wrote:
I hope it goes to the poles.
I will take care of your pole for you.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Take America back wrote:
So true. I hope it goes to the poles. Cause it will get shut down. Marriage is for a man and woman only. Marriage is a oath before God. Gays can't create a child. Gay lifestyle is just a evil sexual desire that spreads aids and hepatitis. There are few are gay, but it has been put in plain for 20 yrs to get as many gay liberals in office to over run true America.
Amen!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Now days we got to much "Government" putting their nose in people's business. Our government is to be for the people by the people. Instead government for the government by the government. The problem's we got here in the United States is created by our own government FACT.
When this country open its doors to evil, Satan comes in for only to "kill, steel, and to destroy FACT. How many people got to die in this country before we wake up and see the real truth?? We can keep on doing what we are doing right now and put a blind eye to our problem's in this country or we can do something about it!! Let freedom ring out in this country and take this country back from Satan and his demon's. 2 Chronicles 7:14....

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

2 Chronicles 7:14...

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Believe it or not this is the only way out of our problem's in the United States. We can try other things all we want to but it will not work. Our main "problem in this country is that the USA have turn its back on God!! This country is living a sinful lifestyle by say hello to Satan and good-by to God. Is this the kind of country we want to raise our Children in?? When people live this way they will be taken their own children to hell with them. Hosea 4:6 says this...My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be on priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the laws of thy God, I will also forget thy children....
Allen

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Now days we got to much "Government" putting their nose in people's business. Our government is to be for the people by the people. Instead government for the government by the government. The problem's we got here in the United States is created by our own government FACT.
When this country open its doors to evil, Satan comes in for only to "kill, steel, and to destroy FACT. How many people got to die in this country before we wake up and see the real truth?? We can keep on doing what we are doing right now and put a blind eye to our problem's in this country or we can do something about it!! Let freedom ring out in this country and take this country back from Satan and his demon's. 2 Chronicles 7:14....
Then if I want to merry my boyfriend of the same sex you and the government needs to stay outta my business. As long as I am not infringing upon you or my neighbors if I want to smoke a joint or crack in my home I don't need the government telling me I can't. So yes I agree government needs to stay away and leave me alone as long as I am not bothering you.
able

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is pathetic. We all know patriot and preacher are the same. It's the simple clues that give you away. How pathetic has your life become when u have to debate yourself because every one who usually responds is sick of your childish rants and tantrums.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>Then if I want to merry my boyfriend of the same sex you and the government needs to stay outta my business. As long as I am not infringing upon you or my neighbors if I want to smoke a joint or crack in my home I don't need the government telling me I can't. So yes I agree government needs to stay away and leave me alone as long as I am not bothering you.
You have no understanding what I am saying now do you??

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

able wrote:
This is pathetic. We all know patriot and preacher are the same. It's the simple clues that give you away. How pathetic has your life become when u have to debate yourself because every one who usually responds is sick of your childish rants and tantrums.
Yes you are pathetic, why do you want to tell lies like this??. People are not sick of my comments they are sick of lies like the one you told in your comment. The real truth hurts people like your self, that means you need the Lord in your life and it show big time. Get a real life and grow up!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
2 Chronicles 7:14...
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Believe it or not this is the only way out of our problem's in the United States. We can try other things all we want to but it will not work. Our main "problem in this country is that the USA have turn its back on God!! This country is living a sinful lifestyle by say hello to Satan and good-buy to God. Is this the kind of country we want to raise our Children in?? When people live this way they will be taken their own children to hell with them. Hosea 4:6 says this...My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the laws of thy God, I will also forget thy children....
Sorry I made a few mistake in my comment....
The Poacherman

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You have no understanding what I am saying now do you??
Have you ever had a Republican Public Restroom Tryst?

In your opinion,what are the requisites for having the perfect Republican Public Restroom liaison?

What is it that attracts you to the middle-aged white-guy with a baby-bump,bulging waistline,double-chin,turkey-n eck,beady eyes and loss of hair?

Do you prefer your encounters to happen in an elegant milieu? Such as the Colombia Club?

Or are you a rugged individualist? Thus preferring the rustic environs of a public park?

Or do you consider your encounters a religious experience? Thereby having said encounters within the safety and confines of a church?
TMI

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
I will take care of your pole for you.
Thepreacherman01 wrote:
Amen!!
Allen wrote:
Wow
Wow is right!
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 6, 2013
 
TMI wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wow is right!
I'll smoke your pole to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Three Massachusetts lesbians got hitched 2 hr cpeter1313 5
Republican Morality 3 hr Singal 22
1 Republican A Thousand Names 4 hr Tammy 2
Republican Child Molesters 6 hr Starlett Miller 90
racism republicans 9 hr DavidM 12
Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet 11 hr Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
The truth about homicide in Indy 21 hr Starlett Miller 137
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Tue of deer 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••