My Dog is acting funny How do I know ...

My Dog is acting funny How do I know if he has been molested?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ralph

Delaware, OH

#1 Dec 16, 2013

Pay Attention to Any Strange Behavior in Your Dog

Many dogs, especially younger puppies, are afraid to report sexual assault. In fact, they may have no idea that they have even been molested. If your dog suddenly becomes reserved, loses interest in hanging out with friends or participating in their normal activities, or no longer wants to eat, get to the bottom of the matter. Other signs that your dog has been molested include: no longer wanting to be around the predator who attacked them; making excuses for not seeing the person; suddenly acting about the person in a negative manner; or they freaking out or breaking down any time you tell them they will be near or with the person who molested them.
Hank

Delaware, OH

#2 Dec 16, 2013
Just ask ole Dave. He has lots of experience.
Moe

Delaware, OH

#3 Dec 16, 2013
Has there been any republicans around him?
Pke

Delaware, OH

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Moe wrote:
Has there been any republicans around him?
yes they are called fleas
Willhelm Von Douche

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Pay Attention to Any Strange Behavior in Your Dog
Many dogs, especially younger puppies, are afraid to report sexual assault. In fact, they may have no idea that they have even been molested. If your dog suddenly becomes reserved, loses interest in hanging out with friends or participating in their normal activities, or no longer wants to eat, get to the bottom of the matter. Other signs that your dog has been molested include: no longer wanting to be around the predator who attacked them; making excuses for not seeing the person; suddenly acting about the person in a negative manner; or they freaking out or breaking down any time you tell them they will be near or with the person who molested them.
I would suggest looking at your own penis. If it has blood or dog poop on it, your dog most likely has been molested.
Guy

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2013
Yes

I would explore the possibility that a Sons of Silennve did your pooch.
Ole Dave

Delaware, OH

#7 Dec 19, 2013
Is it ok if I wear a pee bag or a condom?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 19, 2013
Since the republicans are tea bagging racists, and us liberals promote gays, then I am gay too. I need some man love.
Guy

Delaware, OH

#9 Dec 19, 2013
Can a dog get swamp butt and is duck bill daffy Phil inflected?
Phil

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 19, 2013
Guy wrote:
Can a dog get swamp butt and is duck bill daffy Phil inflected?
When a dog wags its tail,that's God's way of giving me a signal--or a calling if you will-- giving me permission to Phil in!

That's deliverance! And I deliver!

Quack! Quack!
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Dec 20, 2013
The anti christ liberals are the destruction of this country. They are offended by freedom of speech. They spread racism and hate by blaming the conservatives for the very issues that the liberals started! The liberals are the spawn of satan and Obama is their black savior.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Dec 20, 2013
Bill wrote:
The anti christ liberals are the destruction of this country. They are offended by freedom of speech. They spread racism and hate by blaming the conservatives for the very issues that the liberals started! The liberals are the spawn of satan and Obama is their black savior.
Dog molester
Pete

Delaware, OH

#14 Dec 21, 2013
I think a duck caller has been all up and in that. He probably used his kazoo and harmonica too!
Moe

Delaware, OH

#16 Dec 21, 2013
I think ole PHil duck him in the but.
yourallsickos

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2014
You mother Fu€kers are sick I have to wonder why you even visited this site. No animal or person should have to deal with this I hope you all go to hell. Sorry to anyone who accessed this site with legitimate reasons. I recommend going somewhere else.
aa1

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Feb 18, 2014
Duck you
yourallsickos wrote:
You mother Fu€kers are sick I have to wonder why you even visited this site. No animal or person should have to deal with this I hope you all go to hell. Sorry to anyone who accessed this site with legitimate reasons. I recommend going somewhere else.
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Feb 18, 2014
Liberals like their dogs molested.
guy

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Feb 18, 2014
Liberals want to marry their dogs......and goats.
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Feb 19, 2014
Why don't you eat some black meat!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Mar 4, 2014
I married a goat. I love my goat. I would also love to marry my pot plant, it's in an pointless object but we liberals will do what we want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) 16 hr omg 36
Fake news sexual groping Fri Insane 2
MSM still trying to Insane Trump Thu Trumpedlittlefatman 3
Link to murdered girls in Delphi Nov 15 Fall 24
News Indianapolis suing several opioid makers and di... Nov 14 omg 1
Pence NFL stunt cost cost Indianapolis P.D. $14K Nov 14 Wasting your mone... 1
Bob Costas says NFL WILL BE GONE Nov 14 Crazy 4

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance