That is as good as dead.
Linda Bedsore

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Is he black?
Grave Pisser

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Aug 10, 2013
Transplant DavidM kidney in him. That way he will die a slow and agonizing death.
The White Time

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Aug 10, 2013
He LEAKED ALL that his lord Obama wanted him to leak, Obama when he first entered office threatened to leak CIA intel. this way he let manning do it for him.JUST LIKE THE FUNDED OWS OBAMA AND BEN AND JERRY BACKED AND FUNDED send snowden to detroit
Dan Da Man

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2013
Try him as a traitor and shoot him with firing squad.
deos angelus

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Aug 11, 2013
Nothing! Let him tell us what us we are being fooled about and how else Obama is trying to rewrite our constitution and bill of rights all while we watch blindly!

For as many people who want death for him, they should remember what our military is fighting for just to have our president and congress take that and much more away.

I love being an AMERICAN and all that it stands for. What this president is doing is nothing short than selling us out one bit at a time. God knows what else is not known. I just can't wait to have him out and a true American loving president back
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Aug 12, 2013
Snowden didn't tell us anything we shouldn't have already known...and the NSA didn't tell us all that we should already know.

Imagine I'm holding in my hand a piece of paper...at the top of the page are two phone numbers...down the left side of the page is a list of dates when one of those phone numbers contacted the other number.
Down the right side of the page is a list of the duration of each of those calls.

Using this information, and only this information (because that's the only information the NSA said they are collecting), what does this information tell us about the people operating those phones?

If you correctly answered "nothing", ask yourself why the NSA is collecting useless information.

J. Edgar Hoover had his secret dossiers and the government has been collecting information about us since Social Security Numbers were forced on us, computers made this much easier...and the IRS is in on the act too.

Don't feel bad, your bank, this website (and all other websites), Krogers, any business you use a customer card (the products that you are seen looking at while shopping are also noted on video cameras), are all keeping track of you and selling whatever they can find out about you to anyone who is willing to pay for it.

Welcome to the real world.

Having said that, I have no sympathy for Snowden...he'll probably be murdered by the CIA once he leaves Russia...or maybe before.
The Patriot Of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Aug 12, 2013
He is gay He can do anything while Obama is The man that hired him to do what he did, Obama is gay, The whole marriage to Michelle is a sham. He has always been gay. Look at his younger pics, The way he walked and throws a baseball , Look at the images of him with his gay Pakistanian lover in NY apt. They are sitting right next to one another One has his legs crosses like a woman lol . Obama while in Chicago had regular gay male lovers .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doc Rivers who 16 hr Truth Rules 1
Seattle shooter not Hispanic 19 hr Truth Rules 1
Hillary has 6 mos to live Sat cpeter1313 18
Hillary the Hologram Debate Sat Truth Rules 3
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Sep 22 dan 148
News City considers issuing $75M in debt to pay for ... Sep 22 Hmph 1
Take knee Sep 22 Hmph 5

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance