91 Year Old Mexican Man Attacked!!!

91 Year Old Mexican Man Attacked!!!

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#1 Wednesday Jul 11
I will tell it like it is......

YOU CAN BET THE PERP IS A WHITE-MAN AND A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!!!

THE SUPREMACISTS HAVE TAKEN A HOLD OF AMERICA!!!!

THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF HILLARY HAD NOT BEEN ROBBED OF THE CORONATION BY RUSSIA!!!

ALWAYS VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC PARTY TICKET OR YOU'RE A MORON!!!

TRUMP IS HITLER!!!

TRUMP IS PUTIN'S PUPPET!!!

WHITE MEN ATTACKED A 91 YEAR OLD MAN!!!

BE INFORMED!!!! WATCH MSNBC!!!!!

NEVER MAKE UNEDUCATED DECISIONS IN HASTE LIKE COMMUNIST SUPPORTERS OF TRUMP!!!

EDUCATE YOURSELF BY BEING A DEMOCRAT!!!!

BERNIE SANDERS IS A PUPPET OF RUSSIA!!!!

PUTIN WANTS TO DESTROY THE ACA!!!!

I AM CRYING UNCONTROLLABLY BECAUSE OF BABIES BEING CAGED!!!CAGED!!!! I MISS THE DAYS WHEN THE RIGHTEOUS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION MERELY BOMBED THEM AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES!!!

RESIST!!!
true

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Wednesday Jul 11
Trump supporters. What can you do?
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#4 Wednesday Jul 11
true wrote:
Trump supporters. What can you do?
Yes,the perp's name is Laquisha Jones, 30, of Los Angeles. It's obvious underneath the makeup and clothing she is really a white-man and Trump supporter!!

IT'S OBVIOUS THIS IS A PLOT FROM PUTIN AND APPROVED BY TRUMP TO DISRUPT THE HARMONY AMERICANS LIVED UNDER THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!!!!

WE NEED A BLUE WAVE TO SAVE DEMOCRACY!!!! TO SAVE AMERICA!!!!! TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!!

WE NEED HILLARY!!!! WE NEED HER WISDOM AND BRAVERY!!!! AND HER HONESTY!!!!

MOTHER WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC PARTY TICKET!!!

TRUMP IS HITLER!!!!!

MOSCOW IS NOW AMERICA'S CAPITAL!!!

HILLARY 2020!!!!!

RESIST!!!!
true

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Wednesday Jul 11
The Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,the perp's name is Laquisha Jones, 30, of Los Angeles. It's obvious underneath the makeup and clothing she is really a white-man and Trump supporter!!

IT'S OBVIOUS THIS IS A PLOT FROM PUTIN AND APPROVED BY TRUMP TO DISRUPT THE HARMONY AMERICANS LIVED UNDER THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!!!!

WE NEED A BLUE WAVE TO SAVE DEMOCRACY!!!! TO SAVE AMERICA!!!!! TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!!

WE NEED HILLARY!!!! WE NEED HER WISDOM AND BRAVERY!!!! AND HER HONESTY!!!!

MOTHER WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC PARTY TICKET!!!

TRUMP IS HITLER!!!!!

MOSCOW IS NOW AMERICA'S CAPITAL!!!

HILLARY 2020!!!!!

RESIST!!!!
Not all trump supporters are men apparently. Most of them are women that go to church every Sunday.
AttackingChristi ans

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Thursday Jul 12
White female restaurant cook attacked in restaurant as she cooked behind the grill by a thug black man in Miluakee angry over his order he walks behind and sucker punches her, luckily another worker had her gun handy and pointed it at him and he left. Thank Maxine Waters and the Dme party for such anger issues and attacks upon white people even at work.
laughable

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Thursday Jul 12
AttackingChristians wrote:
White female restaurant cook attacked in restaurant as she cooked behind the grill by a thug black man in Miluakee angry over his order he walks behind and sucker punches her, luckily another worker had her gun handy and pointed it at him and he left. Thank Maxine Waters and the Dme party for such anger issues and attacks upon white people even at work.
Lol that is a real reach that Maxine waters is to blame for that incident. Was she a trump supporter. Then probably needed the stupid beat out of her. Oh well.
AttackingChristi ans

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Thursday Jul 12
How do you know the black thug who punched her wasnt thinking about what Maxine Waters said Yes most Trump voters and suppoorters happened to be white. We saw when Obama was in officve many blacks were doing the knockout game against whites My hahahahahha laughable you lose again on stretches/
Of course MSM would say he punched he over his order.

The years Obama piited blame against the police since his years of blame
many police have been killed and attacked.
I have stats on my side and 96% blacks kill one another and over 80% committ most the crimes in america .find your safe space laughable and whine and blame . Note how Dems hjate when you reverse blame on them and what they cause lol they get triggered lol fact is The KKK was formed by white Democrats in the south slavery was brought here also by white Democrats
laughable

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Friday Jul 13
Sounds like you could use the stupid beat out of you too. Hope you live in a black neighborhood although I doubt they let you have your kkklan meetings there. You arent man enough.
AttackingChristi ans

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Friday Jul 13
I lived in south central as a child and in some tough neighborhoods Yes I can fight well Yes I was called injun many times by black boys who thought I was fullblooded Indian lol I did look the part when younger, I am a mix of irish and scottish and english as wel like most Americans who are also mixed so to be called honky is LAUGHABLE, Yes I even was mistaken for being Hispanic lol

Let me remind you of slavery days and KKK and what partyy started it It was Democrats angry over losing the civil war years back still hating blacks who were freed who were now screwing white women and my great great great uncles fought on the Union side You'll have to dig deeper to try and analyze my ethnicity and knowledge on living in the hood and who I got into fights with.I never had to use any weapons.It's amazing how many with just a look after running they're mouths chicken out lol
I can tell you this much never lost a fight to any black person not even when outnumbered, That shoudl tell you Not to Tread on Me =) No matter which color you identify with.

I grew up in a mixed neighborhood or neighborhoods most my life and again fought whites, Hispanics, blacks as well.
I was taught don't start a fight but don't dare walk away afterwards My father was a brawler and ex Marine , and bar bouncer and biker. Even the bikers in Hell's Angels didn't want to brawl with him.I guess I inherited his viking dna of badass brawler =)
laughable

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Friday Jul 13
Right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 6 hr Ignorant Trumpfla... 598
Big deal Trump's Lawyer recorded him lol 9 hr martabs 2
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 14 hr RiccardoFire 247
Dems claim silent majority out there to star r... 14 hr WakingUp 1
Jay medley 23 hr martabs 2
We Will Vote For Joe Donnelly!! Fri CarsonDaily 4
Russian Hacking Into The Eelection Is Worse Tha... Fri The Liberal 1

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages