robots dont need religion

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 1, 2014
WITH ROBOTS NO NEED FOR RELIGION ANYMORE. IT'S ALL SCIENCE A ROBOT HAS NO SOUL IT CAN BE PROGRAMMED TO THINK AS IT'S DESIGNERS AND INVENTORS. WE WILL SEE OUR FIRST ROBOTIC LEADERS ? WORLD GOVTS FOR ABOUT THE PAST 60 YEARS HAVE BEEN BUILDING AN UNDERGROUND TRANSIT SYSTEM AND CITIES CONNECTED ALL OVER THIS WORLD, WHY DO YOU THINK THE CHUNNEL PROJECT WAS DONE FOR. That was to see if it could be done.They now have even better machines to bore through rocks and melt them with lasers. what they travel in way way way under ground is far faster than any subway train travels.every city has an underground supposed quarry underneath them.Huge carved out rooms of granite, bedrock and limestone.yes with robots you wipe out many issues as in gay, straight, YES YOU WILL STILL AHVE GAY AND STRAIGHT, WITH 99% OF HUMAN NEEDS MET BY ROBOTS AND THE OTHER 1% OF SCIENCE AS IN STEM CELLS AND GENE THERAPY , HARVESTING AND GROWING HUMAN ORGANS AND FULL LIMBS.LIKE A LOBSTER , WORM, OR STARFISH CAN REGENERATE A LIMB IT LOSES. HUMANS WILL BE ABLE ALSO.MAYBE IT WILL BECOME THE NEW GARDEN OF EDEN WITHOUT THE NEED FOR WARS, RACISM, ENVY, HATE GREED.PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE'S NEEDS COULD BE MET BY ROBOTS.THE REST WOULD BE A VACATION FOREVER.
NoRoboto

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 1, 2014
Not Robots. Just anyone with half a brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it true about Russell Taylor 3 hr Swingtime 1
Greg Garrison, WIBC celebrity, alleged assailan... 13 hr Greg moves on 3
News Tonight at 11: Cuba Rediscovered 15 hr Whiny larry 1
Obama send congrats to Mayweather Mon The Great Kaptoz 1
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sun pearlofagirl 971
Carb Day IMS Sun Back Home Again 1
Review: Uptown Nail Salon May 3 dmann 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 20 really 127
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]