Bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

It's nice to see that hundreds of our police officers need to be setup downtown tonite, just to keep the lawless savages under control. It's ironic that no other convention or event requires such a police presence. I wonder why this is? Must be George Bush's fault. Must be the white mans fault.
White Man

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

I am there and have had no problems. But if it keeps racist people like you away I am all for it.
Guy 3

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
It's nice to see that hundreds of our police officers need to be setup downtown tonite, just to keep the lawless savages under control. It's ironic that no other convention or event requires such a police presence. I wonder why this is? Must be George Bush's fault. Must be the white mans fault.
Come to the park at 10. Maybe we can have a threesome. Kaptoz and I will be there. I even bought a new toy to try out and he is all excited. See you there.
bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

White Man wrote:
I am there and have had no problems. But if it keeps racist people like you away I am all for it.
Black expo is racist by itself.
White Man

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

But yes I am stupid to be down there but that's ok I am wearing a hoodie and snacking on tea and skittles. I have made lots of friends and learned to hate all whites. I even signed up for the New Black Panthers.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Guy 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Come to the park at 10. Maybe we can have a threesome. Kaptoz and I will be there. I even bought a new toy to try out and he is all excited. See you there.
Running late. Don't start without me. PLEASE!
The Ultimate KAPTOZ

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Guy 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Come to the park at 10. Maybe we can have a threesome. Kaptoz and I will be there. I even bought a new toy to try out and he is all excited. See you there.
You were wonderful. Can't wait for the next time.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I saw Kaptoz on the circle dressed like an Indian chief, with a tear running down his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance