Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The liberals now want Obama to give up his democratic card lol, They are livid his budget wants deep cuts to entitlement programs, hahahahah That's what you get suckers when you vote for a fascist leftwing Liberal thug like Obama, You bought into the whole hope and change and move for-war-d logo Now guess what bye bye food stamps or any extra govt cheese Obama gave you until he got reelected lol. The thing is. It wa sin your face all along about entitlement cuts coming Obama and his economist knew Obama couldn't tax the rich anymore. They knew Obama would have to soon make huge cuts in other entitlement programs since he has already taxed the rich to the max and huge cuts in defense dept. . He could no longer point the blame at the defense or the rich. Now you bottom feeders are gonna pay up and bow down to your God Obama who you worship. It's for the best that you have less now says Lord Obama you're savior and King
Kaptoz Is Impotent

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

You're really stupid.
LettuceAndPotato

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Kaptoz Is Impotent wrote:
You're really stupid.
You would think after 5 years he would've gotten over a black man in the White House.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Kaptoz Is Impotent wrote:
You're really stupid.
I can't help it. God made me this way.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

You start a thread imitating someone else. You judge your own posts, as brilliant, agree and helpful. Then you end the thread imitating yet another person. How's that working for you? When you are your only friend, Moe.
LettuceAndPotato

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
You start a thread imitating someone else. You judge your own posts, as brilliant, agree and helpful. Then you end the thread imitating yet another person. How's that working for you? When you are your only friend, Moe.
Will you just have sex with him already? Your constant bickering just screams sexual tension.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Duchess 29631 wrote:
This is my first time even reading this topic.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

LettuceAndPotato wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you just have sex with him already? Your constant bickering just screams sexual tension.
I too believe this is true and I am will and waiting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my first time even reading this topic.
Yeah, ok.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
Screw me will ya?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM I wrote:
<quoted text>Screw me will ya?
GFY. That's about the only piece you are going to get.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

yes i will

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>GFY. That's about the only piece you are going to get.
Exactly...... We are one....... So GFY yourself to.
Perry

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
How is it hanging Babe?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

He isn't black He is biracial right ?. I guess because he listed himself as African American That means he is black lol. Have Liberals gotten over the fact that GWB beat Al Gore lol and John Kerry lol.count the chads lol look at the dimples. hahahahahahaha you igits lol talk about being poor losers, Yes major cheating went on to get Obama into white house both times,. You didn't see Republicans call for an all out chad count and dimple count did you. You lame fools still talk about water gate and Nixon and REAGAN LOL.YOU TRULY WISH YOU COULD BRING FDR , JFK, AND RFK BACK TO LIFE TO SERVE FOREVER.BY THE WAY , IT'S LEFTIES WHO WANT OBAMA TO HAND OVER HIS DEM CARD NOT REPUBLICANS.
The Boom Boom Room

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
He isn't black He is biracial right ?. I guess because he listed himself as African American That means he is black lol. Have Liberals gotten over the fact that GWB beat Al Gore lol and John Kerry lol.count the chads lol look at the dimples. hahahahahahaha you igits lol talk about being poor losers, Yes major cheating went on to get Obama into white house both times,. You didn't see Republicans call for an all out chad count and dimple count did you. You lame fools still talk about water gate and Nixon and REAGAN LOL.YOU TRULY WISH YOU COULD BRING FDR , JFK, AND RFK BACK TO LIFE TO SERVE FOREVER.BY THE WAY , IT'S LEFTIES WHO WANT OBAMA TO HAND OVER HIS DEM CARD NOT REPUBLICANS.
You seem to be getting much angrier with each new post. My guess is you've been getting a lot of rejections from your most recent attempts to have a Republican Public Restroom Tryst.
Moe X

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

LettuceAndPotato wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think after 5 years he would've gotten over a black man in the White House.
Not just him. Look around this forum at all of the haters. I wonder what particular hate groups in Indiana these nasty people belong to? Living Legacy?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

I would think with a SN boom boom room you are definitely gayer than Moe lol
Duke 57894

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

funny
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

The Boom Boom Room wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be getting much angrier with each new post. My guess is you've been getting a lot of rejections from your most recent attempts to have a Republican Public Restroom Tryst.
Your right. its true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel wants all of the middle east now 10 hr Tommy 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 12 hr lmfao 89
Carmel doctors arrested for pushing prescriptio... 12 hr LowDownDirty 2
Greg Zoeller and Indianapolis Colts fight presc... 15 hr local landlord 1
Let's wager on Black Expo violence 16 hr Disdude 2
Beth hubartt Thu Lol 1
I Still Love You!! Thu LowDownDirty 7
•••
•••