today yesterday tomorrow

Carnegie, PA

#1 Jan 30, 2014
I feel so bad for AYA.
Louis has an x wife who tells them what to do. And she seems to cry a lot.
Everybody picks on the females who came to America to marry the men they have gotten to know.

Why?
It takes two to get married and blaming the women and saying only here for green card or whatever?
No...
it took the men to bring them here to marry do not blame the women for being here...
Society

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2014
Easier to blame the woman than take responsibility for their own actions. Just another liar.
Auntie N

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 30, 2014
The couples feel awkward. In fact, the whole show feels awkward.
I don't know how to feel abt the women and the money issue. It keeps coming up. Not liking the venue for the reception, not being able to afford an apartment or a wedding dress....the money issues are awkward. Is it bc the men are tightwads or the women expect too much or is it one of the storylines (scripted)? I feel bad that my first reaction is to think its awuil for the women to be demanding.
As far as Aya and the ex-wife trying to control her having kids?????!!!!! wth??! And accusing her of potentially beating the kids bc shes from the Philippines???? are u kidding!? not good
Justtellingitlik eitis

Cornelius, NC

#4 Jan 30, 2014
Aya needs to be give a Medal of Honor for putting up with Louis. This guy is a miracle...he was married, he's unattractive, unsuccessful, has two shit dog kids who he incessantly refers to as "the boyzzz". I'd say Aya should move back to the Philippeans and find a good man to begin her married life with.
Grace

Harrisonburg, VA

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Agree!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 31, 2014
I'm pulling for Aya to overcome it all, including the Circus Clown, Totally Bitchy, Ex-wife.....
Linda

Greensboro, NC

#7 Jan 31, 2014
If I was her, I would be boarding that flight back to the Philipine's ASAP!!!! The nerve of his ex-wife to ask them if they are planning to have kids and is she on birth control. It's none of her damn business!!! Run Aya run!!!!!

Location hidden

#8 Jan 31, 2014
Linda wrote:
If I was her, I would be boarding that flight back to the Philipine's ASAP!!!! The nerve of his ex-wife to ask them if they are planning to have kids and is she on birth control. It's none of her damn business!!! Run Aya run!!!!!
I've been to Philippines....No, you would'nt.....
Little Guy

Radcliff, KY

#9 Feb 3, 2014
I think TLC is messing with Kirlyam or messing with us. Kirlyam is beautiful, but she is much too short to be a model. Is TLC getting her hopes up only to crush them?

Location hidden

#10 Feb 3, 2014
Little Guy wrote:
I think TLC is messing with Kirlyam or messing with us. Kirlyam is beautiful, but she is much too short to be a model. Is TLC getting her hopes up only to crush them?
Daily Show's Jon Stewert show a photo of the Duck guys, from a couple years before the show started....all short hair, clean shaven in three piece suits....."Reality" seem's to be a nebulous term....lol...it's all about greed and profits....
Krst

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Feb 7, 2014
Justtellingitlikeitis wrote:
Aya needs to be give a Medal of Honor for putting up with Louis. This guy is a miracle...he was married, he's unattractive, unsuccessful, has two shit dog kids who he incessantly refers to as "the boyzzz". I'd say Aya should move back to the Philippeans and find a good man to begin her married life with.
Agree!! He is a LOSER and a wimp!
Naughty Denise

Portland, OR

#12 Feb 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I've been to Philippines....No, you would'nt.....
I've spent time in the Philippines myself. It's a 3rd world country & there's lot's of daily hardships, HOWEVER I don't think Aya needs to stay here & endure just as many daily hardships! They're a great & loving people & I saw plenty of beautiful areas on all 4 trips I've made to the Philippines! It's breaking my heart to see Aya end up with what is unfortunately a man & ex white trash! Yuck!! Aya- if you ever read this you can come stay with me & my family!!! Don't marry this guy- he's not good enough for you!!:-)

Location hidden

#13 Feb 9, 2014
Naughty Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
I've spent time in the Philippines myself. It's a 3rd world country & there's lot's of daily hardships, HOWEVER I don't think Aya needs to stay here & endure just as many daily hardships! They're a great & loving people & I saw plenty of beautiful areas on all 4 trips I've made to the Philippines! It's breaking my heart to see Aya end up with what is unfortunately a man & ex white trash! Yuck!! Aya- if you ever read this you can come stay with me & my family!!! Don't marry this guy- he's not good enough for you!!:-)
She's in her 30's, overweight and not attractive.....If her and him have even a remote chance of happiness....I'd go for it....
brandy

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Anybody know where they live? She needs to run now and fast.
Brooke

Richmond, TX

#15 Feb 10, 2014
Justtellingitlikeitis wrote:
AMEN!
Wilm

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2014
I come from the same city where aya coming from. I guess she'll just have to be patient and see how it goes, I married a man 16yrs older than me he aint rich but sure he has a good heart he might not the type of husband who give gifts, celebrate anniversary to his wife but when it comes to my family he'll make sure he takes care of them. Though I really want him to takes care of me too hehehe anyway were still happily married for 10 yrs now.
Char

Ajax, Canada

#17 Feb 23, 2014
Grace wrote:
Agree!!!
Run Aya run. Bratty step kids, disrespectful ex wife, tight wad husband. Run!!
what says what

Carnegie, PA

#18 Feb 25, 2014
poor AYA cried almost the whole show when she was on
the x-wife looks like a woman who was on wife swap or spouse swap or whatever that is?
reality check

Zagreb, Croatia

#19 Jun 28, 2014
Louis seems like a nice guy and Aya like a nice lady. He needs to get his X wife into check because she is a total (beep) that spoiled the kids rotten and is smart ass that likes to boss people around. I feel sorry for both Louis and Aya because they have to be in contact with he stuck up ugly ex-wife. Louis get a better job and be happy with Aya and start over.
Beth

Henderson, NV

#20 Yesterday
When I saw Louis's ex-wife and how she is and the undisciplined kids, I was hoping that Aya will make a smart decision to turn back. I saw how her life will be, like hell! Now that they're married. I could only hope that she will learn how to speak and stand up for herself when being boss around and maltreated. I wonder what's the latest news about the 4 couples of 90 Days Fiance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... 15 min Pontificating 13
Bin Laden images 1 hr The Zombie 2
Obama No Combat Troops 1 hr Dave 5
Peyton Manning & Angela Buchman (Oct '13) 2 hr Dave 30
Paul George tweeting trash ? 8 hr tre 4
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 8 hr tre 32
Smith: With $2M grant, regional transit system ... 9 hr DavidM 1
•••
•••
•••