Same-sex students raped at Carmel H.S. PROM

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

thomas

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 5, 2011
The Cover-up in Carmel Indiana has already started
lead by "mayor" Brainard and Doug Haney, city attorney.

These two were permitted to go to the Carmel Senior
as 2 Gay Same-sex dating-students!!
luke

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 5, 2011
Another crime in Carmel Indiana.

SAME-SEX lovers were victims at Carmel
High School PROM on April 30th, 2011!
luke

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 5, 2011
Again, another sexually-based offense in Carmel Indiana. SAME-SEX partners raped on
April 30th, 2011, at Carmel High School
PROM.

These Gay young men had permission from the
Carmel-Clay School, and other Gay and Lesbian
couples were ALSO given permission from the
Carmel High School administration!!
Dogen

Zionsville, IN

#4 May 6, 2011
Another reason to see Brainard OUSTED from
Carmel Indiana!!
Yikes

Green Bay, WI

#5 May 6, 2011
I don't understand. A gay couple attended prom in Carmel and were raped? Can you be a little more specific in your reporting? Who are you, Fox News?
the real soulkaptoz

United States

#6 May 6, 2011
boo boo hoo were they guys or girls lol how could you tell same sex hahaha, rape i thought they enjoyed that, the down lo lol them back gangsters the down low gays sexy thang,wait im assuming they are black, anytime blacks talk abotu race it's normally them being a target always, or the wouldnt get so worked up,so what if it turns out its the one black guy who was on the bus that claimed he was attacked lol with a pencil lol, which never happened
bus video showed it didnt happen i so he carmel becomes a private school so they can oust all those black people from their school, and take it back not take it too black lol bet you guys thought those duke white boys raped that black girl hahahah al sharpton sure did and so did jesse jackson she is in prison now for killing her boyfriend lol now dont they fell so stupid and the black panthers for making death threats at those white duke lacrosse players hahahah, who were cleared of any wrong doing lol
Colmes

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 6, 2011
Yikes wrote:
I don't understand. A gay couple attended prom in Carmel and were raped? Can you be a little more specific in your reporting? Who are you, Fox News?
You cannot follow the pace of "LIVE" Fox News.
You are better off to stay with the "PRE-TAPED" network news, that speaks verrrrrrry slowly so that you can understand all the fluff they puke up. I'll bet you will miss Katie, won't you. Don't cry.
Yikes

Green Bay, WI

#8 May 6, 2011
Dude... Colmes? I'm not following. Can you insult me a little slower next time?
Colmes

Indianapolis, IN

#9 May 6, 2011
Yikes wrote:
Dude... Colmes? I'm not following. Can you insult me a little slower next time?
Just.......as.......I.......sa id.......Dude.
Classof2000

Greenwood, IN

#10 Nov 14, 2013
You are a disgusting human being!
the real soulkaptoz wrote:
boo boo hoo were they guys or girls lol how could you tell same sex hahaha, rape i thought they enjoyed that, the down lo lol them back gangsters the down low gays sexy thang,wait im assuming they are black, anytime blacks talk abotu race it's normally them being a target always, or the wouldnt get so worked up,so what if it turns out its the one black guy who was on the bus that claimed he was attacked lol with a pencil lol, which never happened
bus video showed it didnt happen i so he carmel becomes a private school so they can oust all those black people from their school, and take it back not take it too black lol bet you guys thought those duke white boys raped that black girl hahahah al sharpton sure did and so did jesse jackson she is in prison now for killing her boyfriend lol now dont they fell so stupid and the black panthers for making death threats at those white duke lacrosse players hahahah, who were cleared of any wrong doing lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police 4 hr tayarrit76 5
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 15 hr tayarrit76 270
DA Rick lost DA JOB 17 hr Dave 1
does pepsi drug test? which type? 17 hr Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sun Ms Mack 20
Egg head Holder resigns Sun Wabash Tsunami 9
Angie Dicosmo Sun bobbyl 7
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters