The real welfare state
USS Liberty

Waldwick, NJ

#1 Apr 9, 2013

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#2 Apr 9, 2013
So if Israel only gets 10% of our 'available' foreign aid, who's getting the remaining 90%?

10% is not a lot of money.

And wealth is relative.
bubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Apr 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Excuses Are Reason
Hate Wealthfare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) 1 hr Lost_Oneironaut 12
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff (Aug '14) 3 hr CCCMERRDI 60
Obama welfare gone beserk (Mar '13) 13 hr cpeter1313 8
News Investors ask Steak n Shake: Where's the beef? (Nov '07) 21 hr Jogo22 46
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Mon doubtful 980
What happened to my good friend Moe? Mon Davey 4
roger wethington Mon upset 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages