Liberals bring it on!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Let me get this straight, Liberals plan on occupying the NRA, These the same Liberals who get angry when PRO life people march outside abortion clinics, The same people as Bill Clinton who put a gag order on those people in front of those abortion clinics. Is Obama going to tell his pro choice people they can't speak and only hold signs against guns.I so hope they get violent and it begins the new revolution to remove all liberals from power for good. Let the revolution and secession of states and new civil war begin. You want it liberals. You can't survive without big govt one day or one minute.we shall abort all liberals fro America soon =)

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#2 Dec 17, 2012
The difference here Kaptoz is these children are real to the liberals. They can see that the smile, laugh and looks cute. That baby that they kill is just a blog of flesh to them. To me, no difference between the two because that kid that is aborted would grow up just as cute as these kids that were tragically killed.
Hank

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 17, 2012
DavidM wrote:
The difference here Kaptoz is these children are real to the liberals. They can see that the smile, laugh and looks cute. That baby that they kill is just a blog of flesh to them. To me, no difference between the two because that kid that is aborted would grow up just as cute as these kids that were tragically killed.
Abortion is wrong. It should be rare. It should be legal and pro-choice. Choose only for your own body.

Abortion kills one baby at a time. Gun nuts with their assault weapons kill dozens in seconds. Any rational person can see the difference and realize that something has to be done.

I think once liability insurance for guns is mandatory, it will bring thought and reason back into the equation. I think people would have to prove they have insurance before they can buy bullets. The gun owner would also have to get a certificate, like a license plate, every year to prove he was not impaired.

Keeping guns to a two shot limit will allow self protection and prevent mass murder. A double barrel shotgun is more than enough for self protection.

These gun lovers have to be responsible for all the deaths caused by guns and have to be held financially liable.

I think licensing fees and insurance costs of $500 per month would be adequate to deter some of the kooks. And in the very least when someone is killed by the gun nut's gun, there will be money to bury the victim or pay the family if fault is determined to be the shooter's or gun owners.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Liberals bring it on!!!

During Obama's first two years as president, the Democrats had a majority in the House and a Super-majority in the Senate...and gun control never came up. It is the height of hypocracy to demagogue on it now.
When they had the opportunity to anything they wanted with respect to gun control, they didn't do anything.

If Al Gore had won his home state, he would have won the presidency, but lost there because of his stance on gun control...So...Liberals bring it on!!!...and Republicans will likely be in the majority in the Senate after the next election.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#5 Dec 17, 2012
I will agree if there is a liability of $500 a month per child for Doctors preforming abortion.
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is wrong. It should be rare. It should be legal and pro-choice. Choose only for your own body.
Abortion kills one baby at a time. Gun nuts with their assault weapons kill dozens in seconds. Any rational person can see the difference and realize that something has to be done.
I think once liability insurance for guns is mandatory, it will bring thought and reason back into the equation. I think people would have to prove they have insurance before they can buy bullets. The gun owner would also have to get a certificate, like a license plate, every year to prove he was not impaired.
Keeping guns to a two shot limit will allow self protection and prevent mass murder. A double barrel shotgun is more than enough for self protection.
These gun lovers have to be responsible for all the deaths caused by guns and have to be held financially liable.
I think licensing fees and insurance costs of $500 per month would be adequate to deter some of the kooks. And in the very least when someone is killed by the gun nut's gun, there will be money to bury the victim or pay the family if fault is determined to be the shooter's or gun owners.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Ok, I am a social liberal (fiscal conservative). Here is my take on gun laws...

No chance in hell will gun rights be taken away in this country. Zero. Taking the right to own firearms from law abiding citizens is just plain wrong. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people with materials that are easily obtained. Drunk drivers kill thousands each year, but cars and alcohol are still available,

Make the punishment for violent crimes much more harsh. For that matter, make the punishment for drunk driving much more harsh as well. Attempted murder should get as stuff a sentence for murder. What, we give them a lesser sentence because they didn't succeed? How stupid!

Would this have prevented something like Connecticut where the guy had no previous record? No, but it would prevent a lot of other violent crime. And the individual violent crimes, while not as sensationalized, add up to a lot more deaths and violence than the isolated mass attacks.
MACK

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Blue collar biochemist wrote:
Ok, I am a social liberal (fiscal conservative). Here is my take on gun laws...
No chance in hell will gun rights be taken away in this country. Zero. Taking the right to own firearms from law abiding citizens is just plain wrong. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people with materials that are easily obtained. Drunk drivers kill thousands each year, but cars and alcohol are still available,
Make the punishment for violent crimes much more harsh. For that matter, make the punishment for drunk driving much more harsh as well. Attempted murder should get as stuff a sentence for murder. What, we give them a lesser sentence because they didn't succeed? How stupid!
Would this have prevented something like Connecticut where the guy had no previous record? No, but it would prevent a lot of other violent crime. And the individual violent crimes, while not as sensationalized, add up to a lot more deaths and violence than the isolated mass attacks.
Do you use the meth you sell to school children?

We have to protect the kids.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Dec 17, 2012
MACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you use the meth you sell to school children?
We have to protect the kids.
No Mack! We have to raise kids. Be parents to them. No matter how much it inconveniences us. We have lost a generation, so to speak, but we may be able to make a difference in the next. We have to put a stop to kids in the basement killing 1000 people an hour on a TV screen. We have to do something about the garbage coming from Hollywood. There have always been guns, and there have always been sick minded people. Something else has changed that we, as a society, haven't grasped yet. Could it possibly be that God is gone from our lives as a society? This is certainly one major change that can't be ignored, given our current state.
ima hoosier

Evanston, IL

#9 Dec 17, 2012
how about anytime one applies for a gun permit that they be required to take a psych exam and take an exam on gun safety and laws (federal and state). in fifth grade the students should be taught gun safety and laws relating to the purchase. then the police all over america should take one day a week to persue illegal gun purchases. raid the houses and the shops where illegal purchases are made. give the electric chair punishment for anyone who kills another with a gun if it is robbery home invasion or kidnap. i know these measures sound dumb, but cant we try?try for the future of our five and six year olds.
MACK

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 17, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mack! We have to raise kids. Be parents to them. No matter how much it inconveniences us. We have lost a generation, so to speak, but we may be able to make a difference in the next. We have to put a stop to kids in the basement killing 1000 people an hour on a TV screen. We have to do something about the garbage coming from Hollywood. There have always been guns, and there have always been sick minded people. Something else has changed that we, as a society, haven't grasped yet. Could it possibly be that God is gone from our lives as a society? This is certainly one major change that can't be ignored, given our current state.
WTF, are you a Mormon?

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#11 Dec 17, 2012
You must be kidding, right? We can not even shut down our boarders, how are going to keep illegal guns off the street.
ima hoosier wrote:
how about anytime one applies for a gun permit that they be required to take a psych exam and take an exam on gun safety and laws (federal and state). in fifth grade the students should be taught gun safety and laws relating to the purchase. then the police all over america should take one day a week to persue illegal gun purchases. raid the houses and the shops where illegal purchases are made. give the electric chair punishment for anyone who kills another with a gun if it is robbery home invasion or kidnap. i know these measures sound dumb, but cant we try?try for the future of our five and six year olds.
MACK

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Dec 17, 2012
DavidM wrote:
You must be kidding, right? We can not even shut down our boarders, how are going to keep illegal guns off the street.
<quoted text>
Are you a meth head? Is that the way you got rich, by sell dope to grade school kids.

Of course we can get machine guns and assault weapons off the streets.

We just have to have the WILL! Sadly your meth zaps people of their free will.
AllAmerican

Fishers, IN

#13 Dec 17, 2012
MACK wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF, are you a Mormon?
So let me get this straight...in your little world, there is no God, homosexuality is normal, unions, and OWS are the answer to our country's problems, and if you mention trying to raise your kids the right way, you get belittled. You may embody everything that's wrong with liberals in one neat little package. maybe you should have been spanked more as a child.
Lloyd Liberal

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 17, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight...in your little world, there is no God, homosexuality is normal, unions, and OWS are the answer to our country's problems, and if you mention trying to raise your kids the right way, you get belittled. You may embody everything that's wrong with liberals in one neat little package. maybe you should have been spanked more as a child.
I agree with Moe. You seem like a closeted homosexual to me and the gun represents your repressed desires.

We, the liberals, will bury you. We are right and have the might!

We want to make love, not war.

You tea baggers just want to kill, kill, kill......I think you let the cat out of the bag when you said you only shoot what you eat. How homoerotic in a sadistic style is that?
AllAmerican

Fishers, IN

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Lloyd Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Moe. You seem like a closeted homosexual to me and the gun represents your repressed desires.
We, the liberals, will bury you. We are right and have the might!
We want to make love, not war.
You tea baggers just want to kill, kill, kill......I think you let the cat out of the bag when you said you only shoot what you eat. How homoerotic in a sadistic style is that?
Speaking of homoerotic sadistic style, what is your stand on abortion? Oh yes, I know....oh the precious animals! Maybe stepping out of your village apartment, you might find some enjoyment in providing for yourself. But I also know, if most of you were taken 50 yards from a sidewalk, you would starve to death before you found your way back. The story of America would have been about 3 days long if our destiny had been left to you, and your kind. But I do enjoy the name calling and the baseless jabs. It shows your colors.

Oh let the name calling begin!
Warsaw

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Dec 17, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of homoerotic sadistic style, what is your stand on abortion? Oh yes, I know....oh the precious animals! Maybe stepping out of your village apartment, you might find some enjoyment in providing for yourself. But I also know, if most of you were taken 50 yards from a sidewalk, you would starve to death before you found your way back. The story of America would have been about 3 days long if our destiny had been left to you, and your kind. But I do enjoy the name calling and the baseless jabs. It shows your colors.

Oh let the name calling begin!
Theres a few that need be flushed
Lloyd Liberal

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Dec 17, 2012
I believe in intelligent design.......NOT. And proof is in the pudding the tea baggers speak out here. Pathetic little weasels who want their guns and to put kids at risk to be murders because of their fantasies of being some sort of cosmic cowboy, a gun toting super hero, or who use the gun as a prop for viagra.

You tea baggers are sick and pathetic.
Pike

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Dec 17, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of homoerotic sadistic style, what is your stand on abortion? Oh yes, I know....oh the precious animals! Maybe stepping out of your village apartment, you might find some enjoyment in providing for yourself. But I also know, if most of you were taken 50 yards from a sidewalk, you would starve to death before you found your way back. The story of America would have been about 3 days long if our destiny had been left to you, and your kind. But I do enjoy the name calling and the baseless jabs. It shows your colors.

Oh let the name calling begin!
Listen to Daniel Boone. Why don't you move to a jungle and let us be civilized!
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Pike wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to Daniel Boone. Why don't you move to a jungle and let us be civilized!
I am not, in any way trying to take away from you whatever it is that you consider "civilized". I just ask the same from you.
John Doe

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Dec 18, 2012
I must say that I find fault with a lot for liberals for closing our state hospitals and restricting medical information too much.

I find fault with the conservatives for not using tax money to treat the mentally ill.

There is enough guilt to go around.

We all have blood on our hands to a certain degree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana State Fair asks vendors to drop Confede... 9 hr chicagos 1
Dick Racist Gregory Dead Sun Later Sunshine 2
Neo-Nazi who attended Charlottesville Neo-Nazi ... Sun Please get help 3
News Let it Out (Oct '07) Sun chicagos 250
Trumps Nazi America Sat Bedtime for Democ... 6
Black People Alert Aug 18 Just my observations 24
Gorka’s Fate ‘Extremely Uncertain’ as Boss Bann... Aug 18 U GORKA GIRL 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages