Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tribe Fan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ciesielski's resignation is in connection with the handling of blood samples in the David Bisard investigation. Bisard is accused of crashing his squad car into a group of motorcyclists on Aug.6, 2010, killing Eric Wells and severely injuring both Mary Mills and Kurt Weekly.
Bisard was initially charged with Driving Under the Influence, but the charge was dropped on a technicality. Two vials of blood were taken after the crash. The first vial showed a 0.19 percent alcohol content but a judge ruled to dismiss that evidence in DUI charges against Bisard, saying the test was not done correctly.
Earlier this month, a Marion County judge ruled the second vial of blood could be used in the reckless homicide case against Bisard.
According to reports, though, that second sample of blood was moved from a refrigerated environment to an unrefrigerated environment at IMPD's property room.

http://www.fox59.com/

Since: Feb 10

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Tribe Fan wrote:
Ciesielski's resignation is in connection with the handling of blood samples in the David Bisard investigation. Bisard is accused of crashing his squad car into a group of motorcyclists on Aug.6, 2010, killing Eric Wells and severely injuring both Mary Mills and Kurt Weekly.
Bisard was initially charged with Driving Under the Influence, but the charge was dropped on a technicality. Two vials of blood were taken after the crash. The first vial showed a 0.19 percent alcohol content but a judge ruled to dismiss that evidence in DUI charges against Bisard, saying the test was not done correctly.
Earlier this month, a Marion County judge ruled the second vial of blood could be used in the reckless homicide case against Bisard.
According to reports, though, that second sample of blood was moved from a refrigerated environment to an unrefrigerated environment at IMPD's property room.
http://www.fox59.com/
The first vial of blood tested should have been accepted as viable evidence of drunk driving against Bisard.
This is corruption at it finest.
WOW

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Think there's problems with IMPD now? Just wait...it's gonna get worse now.
Bisard Must Do PrisonTime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

What makes Bisard so special that so many are willing to risk their careers and the reputation of the department?

The entire department needs a major overhaul and mass firing among the staff. Everyone involved with Bisard and the Bisard case should be fired immediately.

This case has stunk from the moment Bisard slaughtered Mr Wells and almost killed a number of other individuals. Recklessly crashing upon the cyclists with wanton abandon. The man seems to feel entitled to do as he pleases because he has a badge and.......?

Protection?

And by whom?

You'd almost think with all that's happened,Bisard either has some incriminating evidence on the PTB or Bisard himself is the gay lover of someone up on the 25th floor.

IMPD is out of control. What will Ballard do beyond flapping and yapping his mouth bellowing out empty rhetoric and platitudes?
Indy Truth

Zionsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mayor Ballard must watch for the U.S. Secret Service.
Accordingky,
See you in Cartagena Columbia.
Mayor Ballard Buffoon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ballard during his initial run for office:

The Mayor MUST be in CONTROL OF IMPD. This book I wrote is ALL I NEED TO KNOW in order to run a city!

{{{{Oh My,look at how just a few years have made a big difference}}}}}}

The Mayor TODAY as of 4/17/12:

I'm angry. I'm really angry. See how angry I am? Look at me!!! I've said it on multiple occasions as to how angry I am over how IMPD has handled themselves during this entire tragedy. But,I cain't do nuttin'. I really cain't do nuttin'. I don't know what to do. I should just look down and stare at my shoes,I guess. I'm so impotent and unwilling to take the initiative to do what's right. Let's talk about the Super Bowl,ok?...*Ahem** Sorry to digress people. Look people,Owensby has got my ba**s in a vice. Vice,get it? Vice? I made a funny. I cain't control IMPD. So there you have it. That's my summation. Btw,I'm going to defer all queries to Public Safety Director Frank Straub. He's a Doctor,ya know!?

I gotta go get me a martini and a cheeseburger. At least I'm still being invited to the right parties. That's what my job really is to do. Party, and to give contracts to the most well connected law firms. Oh,what was I sayn'? Oh yeah,here's Frank Straub to answer your questions....He's a Doctor,Ya know!
The Twofer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 17, 2012
 
I really think the cops did this maliciously for two reasons.

One,to help their drunken comrade beat the charges against him,and....

Two,to throw a wrench into the gears of the Ballard administration and to forcefully persuade the mayor to get rid of Straub.

The FOP doesn't like scrutiny.

I must wonder just how close are Bisard and Owensby? Somethings there. I don't know what--but there is a something.

I believe the FOP is using the lives lost and the tragedy of August 2011 for personal vendettas and organizational gain.

The FOP needs to be busted and cast away into the memory hole in the same manner as to how Reagan did it to the air traffic controllers union.

I hope the FBI is brought in and shatters the code of silence. It's past time for some heads to roll.
COVER UPS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I will never believe that the vial of Bisard's blood was moved to an unfridgerated area. Why would that happen to begin with? That is the biggest cover up I've ever seen. They all cover for each other. What do they call it? Brotherhood? It makes me so angry. I feel so sorry for Eric Wells family and the the other two injured people.
The Twofer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

COVER UPS wrote:
I will never believe that the vial of Bisard's blood was moved to an unfridgerated area. Why would that happen to begin with? That is the biggest cover up I've ever seen. They all cover for each other. What do they call it? Brotherhood? It makes me so angry. I feel so sorry for Eric Wells family and the the other two injured people.
The key thing to remember....And it's the one common denominator that keeps rearing its ugly head.....There's been a PATTERN of *cough*cough* "ineptitude" regarding this particular case. Of course,other cases have NOT suffered the same PATTERN of supposed ineptitude.

So...

Why do we have a REPEATED PATTERN of SUPPOSED ineptitude within the fabric of this particular case? In fact,many among the LE community admit that these REPEATED PATTERNS seem to be TOTALLY EXCLUSIVE to this PARTICULAR case.

Hmmmm......

I would bet it's not ineptitude that is causing these REPEATED PATTERNS within this PARTICULAR CASE. It's got to be intended maliciously. I wonder just who among the IMPD staff conjured up this latest ruse and proffered the idea of plausible denial?
Patterns of Obfuscation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

One LE officer that should be harshly scrutinized is the one that decided to have some food at Hardee's whilst carrying the vials. In a perfect world,he'd now be working at Wal-Mart stocking shelves.
Lincoln Plowman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 17, 2012
 
Jack Cottey taught us everything we know.

It is easy to pull the wool over the eyes of the public. They are sheep marching single file to slaughter to feed the banquet at Timm Motsinger's great BINGO Hall.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ballard's feigned outrage is ridiculous. His administration is corrupt from top to bottom and he doesn't even care how obvious that is. Granted, daniels has set a great example of pretending to be on point while being inept and corrupt as well. The GOP as a whole in this state is arrogant and openly contemptuous of the citizenry.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Straub is just as corrupt and inept as the rest of them. EVERY police personnel involved with this case needs to be fired. If ballard had any honor, he'd resign too. But we know he doesn't; all that marine talk is just political propaganda.
The Twofer wrote:
I really think the cops did this maliciously for two reasons.
One,to help their drunken comrade beat the charges against him,and....
Two,to throw a wrench into the gears of the Ballard administration and to forcefully persuade the mayor to get rid of Straub.
The FOP doesn't like scrutiny.
I must wonder just how close are Bisard and Owensby? Somethings there. I don't know what--but there is a something.
I believe the FOP is using the lives lost and the tragedy of August 2011 for personal vendettas and organizational gain.
The FOP needs to be busted and cast away into the memory hole in the same manner as to how Reagan did it to the air traffic controllers union.
I hope the FBI is brought in and shatters the code of silence. It's past time for some heads to roll.
biker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 18, 2012
 
This has been one of the worst fiascals I've ever seen. How can any officer in the dept. even hold their heads up? All should be ashamed with the lies and deceit. that has gone on in this case from day one. I must agree with the majority and asked all involved to hand in your resignation or be fired.If any officer with IMPD can say this is all above board they too should be looking for another job.The families of the victims and the residents of our state deserve better.
Mr Satire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 18, 2012
 
cpeter1313 wrote:
Ballard's feigned outrage is ridiculous. His administration is corrupt from top to bottom and he doesn't even care how obvious that is. Granted, daniels has set a great example of pretending to be on point while being inept and corrupt as well. The GOP as a whole in this state is arrogant and openly contemptuous of the citizenry.
In the coming weeks ahead...

The Ballard administration will unveil a new strategy to clean up IMPD. The strategy consists of hiring a company owned by a friend of Frank Straub to conduct a study at $950,000. After the study is complete,Ballard will announce the news of many new hires for IMPD to fill leadership positions within the department. The new hires will solely consist of recently resigned officers from the Secret Service. Ballard will swagger among the news crews and cameras and declare his plan to be the most effective and comprehensive shake up within the department in its entire history.

Ballard will swiftly defer all subsequent questions of his plan to Frank Straub.
Ted

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 18, 2012
 
Yes, and it's a joke. IMPD needs to be handed over to someone who knows how to control and discipline them. Right now everyone wants to be everyone's 'brother." Sick.
Mr Satire wrote:
<quoted text>
In the coming weeks ahead...
The Ballard administration will unveil a new strategy to clean up IMPD. The strategy consists of hiring a company owned by a friend of Frank Straub to conduct a study at $950,000. After the study is complete,Ballard will announce the news of many new hires for IMPD to fill leadership positions within the department. The new hires will solely consist of recently resigned officers from the Secret Service. Ballard will swagger among the news crews and cameras and declare his plan to be the most effective and comprehensive shake up within the department in its entire history.
Ballard will swiftly defer all subsequent questions of his plan to Frank Straub.
Ted

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 18, 2012
 
From top to bottom, they should all be ashamed. From Mayor Ballard on down. And it's going to worse now folks! Watch.
Tribe Fan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 18, 2012
 
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one outraged by this case. I am thoroughly disgusted.
Mary

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

There is no respect left in Marion County or really in Indiana. A lot of people are rude, hateful and disgusting. Whether it be at a store, a hospital, any business for that matter, people are rude and their are no consequences. This is why. When the people who are supposed to protect are killing people while drunk in their police vehicles and the top dogs are covering it up, what does anyone expect. People do not protect or care about each other anymore. You have to watch out for you. Not proud to be a Hoosier.
Mac

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Why was Deputy Jason Cottey, Son of the Notorious Jack Cottey, the first to arrive to the scene?

Was he and his dad responsible for the cover up?

IT ha been a long time since there has been crooks as big as Motsinger and the Cotteys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Black and Tired 3 hr Ole John 12
Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shootin... 4 hr Ole John 10
Carmel doctors arrested for pushing prescriptio... 18 hr nope 5
Calling on all Anglo Saxons (Dec '12) Sat Boongs are travellers 46
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers Sat lon brooks 4
Officer Renn isn't dead Sat lon brooks 4
Time to end funding for Israel and Hamas Sat Sur 13 Beat 3
•••
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••