Indy officer's new arrest might be he...

Indy officer's new arrest might be heard at trial

There are 5 comments on the Daily Journal story from May 30, 2013, titled Indy officer's new arrest might be heard at trial. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

Prosecutors want a suspended Indianapolis police officer's recent drunken driving arrest admitted at his upcoming trial for reckless homicide, drunken driving and other charges stemming from a 2010 crash in his patrol car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

So Deserving

Fletcher, OH

#1 Jun 1, 2013
Be careful for what you wish for...

Bisard wanted delay his trial until October...

Then he got busted....again.

Now he sits in jail.

Bisard,hoisted by his own petard.
Wah I Want Out Of Jail

Fletcher, OH

#2 Jun 2, 2013
He seems to be eating a lot better while incarcerated than he did as a free man at home.

He's looking a lot like the human version of Baby Huey as of late.
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#3 Jun 13, 2013
bet that bisard does not like the words to bobby mcgee...freedoms just another word for nothing else to lose........or free bird....or any tune with the word free in the lyrics...didnt ray charles sing take these chains from my wrists and set me free.......or something like it???? can anyone think of other song words that might apply to his in -car-sir-a-tion.......
nilson

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2013
ima hoosier wrote:
bet that bisard does not like the words to bobby mcgee...freedoms just another word for nothing else to lose........or free bird....or any tune with the word free in the lyrics...didnt ray charles sing take these chains from my wrists and set me free.......or something like it???? can anyone think of other song words that might apply to his in -car-sir-a-tion.......
I'm locked up...they won't let me out
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#5 Jun 21, 2013
well. can you do the jailhouse rock?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Flynn Lied to Pentagon on Security Clearan... 54 min nnono 5
News Man blinded in robbery awarded $4M (Sep '07) 5 hr IWasThere-lol 71
Carrier moving jobs to Mexico in spite of Trump... 12 hr Trumped Carrier W... 5
Loose lips sink subs 13 hr All Talk Donnie 2
Manafort, Stone Turn Over Russia Documents to S... 13 hr Trump Lawyers Up ... 2
Fox News 14 hr Buh Bye Sean 25
Jeff Sessions is an Evil Little Elf 14 hr Fire this crook 5

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance