Piers Morgan OUT on CNN, liberals are defeatd

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2014
SamREAL

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 23, 2014
He is gone! One more crazy liberal is taken out of the real USA.

The liberal down fall is in full swing now. Conservatives are now in control, as it should be.
Now

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 24, 2014
Good riddance
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 24, 2014
Where are the whining nut job Obamacrats on this one?
Going to Bathroom

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 27, 2014
Going into airport restroom and looks and sees 3 staunch conservatives. Hey guys.......... What the hell are you three up there^^^^^^^^^ doing? You three are totally disgusting. Go get a room.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 27, 2014
"Piers Morgan OUT on CNN, liberals are defeatd"

They may be down, but they are not out.
Like the Progressives of the early 20th century, they go hide for a while, they change their name...but they Never give up, they Never go away.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 27, 2014
Going to Bathroom wrote:
Going into airport restroom and looks and sees 3 staunch conservatives. Hey guys.......... What the hell are you three up there^^^^^^^^^ doing? You three are totally disgusting. Go get a room.
And what were YOU doing there???
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 27, 2014
Going to Bathroom wrote:
You mistaken them for leftie liberal democrats.
Going to Bathroom

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 28, 2014
more deaf than dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
And what were YOU doing there???
I went there for the purpose it was put there for. To take a dump. Not for them to try and shove it back in my rear. Typical republican rant.
SamREAL

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 1, 2014
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mistaken them for leftie liberal democrats.
No he is not. We were there remember.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 1, 2014
You guys want the truth, checkout wellaware1.com , There you will see that you all as in both parties have been lied to, I mean you and we the people have been duped for many years into thinking we have a choice in politicians , They are all bought and paid for and primed to do as those in charge instruct them to do so, That would be the richest most powerful wealthy families and owners of the biggest corporations and wealth in the world.Hollywood is part of the grand scheme as well,The Zionist Jews are great at perpetuating hate and leaving themselves out always of any blame or wrong doing . That is why the wealthiest of the wealthy ultra rich powerful elites allow those Zionist Jews to run banking. public schools, and the courts. and wall street, Regardless those ultra rich get and take what comes to them by power or through corruption , They always have a fall guy.Obama is a mere figure, Obama was appointed to see how many whites would vote for a black man, They gave him more votes than expected. Obama is an experiment and at the same time a cataclysm to set off a huge race war.Notice the Jewish Zionist media still claims whites are the most racist people out there everyday .Allowing illegals into the country, Again another way to divide the races, It is always pitted against the white race who won;t accept another race.At all levels whites are attacked whether in schools or business and housing.You now have spike lee sent out to stir up trouble over white plight and him saying the only reason services return to neighborhoods where blacks live, Is because the whites that left came back. This is all to stir up controversy by the same Zionist Jews. wake up people ,THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE IS WHEN THE TIME COMES WILL YOU STAND AS ONE HUMAN RACE, WILL YOU CONTINUE TO BUY INTO THERE ACTUALLY BEING A PARTY OR POLITICIAN YOU CAN TRUST AND BELIEVE IN.OR A GOVT YOU CAN TRUST AND BELIEVE IN,AS UNPOPULAR AS OBAMA WAS AFTER 4 YEARS, TELL ME HOW DID HE WIN AGAIN?UNLESS THE FIX WAS IN.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 1, 2014
SamREAL wrote:
<quoted text> No he is not. We were there remember.
Yes we were all there in the airport restroom together.
Guy2

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Mar 1, 2014
The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we were all there in the airport restroom together.
So was I.
Brave

Richmond, IN

#13 Mar 1, 2014
more deaf than dumb wrote:
"Piers Morgan OUT on CNN, liberals are defeatd"
They may be down, but they are not out.
Like the Progressives of the early 20th century, they go hide for a while, they change their name...but they Never give up, they Never go away.
But they do get progressively worse.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Mar 2, 2014
Ok we were all there sucking on each others dong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks, racist lady! (No, seriously!) 2 hr Skeptic 3
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 2 hr Georgie 252
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 3 hr Joeleather 103
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 4 hr bigdog 7
The truth about homicide in Indy (Jan '14) 4 hr Starlett Miller 200
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 7 hr blackology 2
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 9 hr Cookie_Parker 8
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••