$430 million goes to Hollywood of the $15 spending vut

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 5, 2013
They call them tax credits , They are actually favors from Obama. Most of the money in the so called fiscal cliff deal in the end of monies being cut in spending , These were actually tax credits to Hollywood and to alternative energy producers. Yes $430 million goes to Hollywood to keep filming in America. The billions more dollars went toward alternative energy producers and also to Rum and winery companies.There weren't any spending cuts by Obama and his Dems in congress, Instead the average hardworking America got stuck with a $625 billion dollar tax hike on wages and other bills. The payroll deduction which was about 4.2% is now up to 6.2%. When you get those paychecks . When you see how much less you make, You can blame Obama and Boehner and Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi .This does not include the other taxes you will pay soon enough when Obama care is fully implemented soon.The biggest corporations got a break on taxes by Obama, They don't have to pay any extra, If you have a small business and make about $400k to $450K , You just got a huge tax increase to pass along on to you're costumers and lay off workers and fire them as well.Nascar also got lots of money from the fiscal cliff deal. I didn't see OWS out in the streets against these laterst give aways to big corporations . I guess it's true, They were bought and paid for by Obama all along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Last seat belt checks for Indy drivers (May '07) 3 hr Adztec 311
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 4 hr Adztec 563
News Most adults happy about smoking ban (Nov '06) 4 hr fact checker 16
Ted Cruz 4 hr fact checker 5
Bill Clinton is a homophob 5 hr fact checker 3
Religous Freedom 6 hr The Great Kaptoz 3
Small Cock Humiliation? 12 hr Tiny cock 6
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Tue noisy 120
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match