Since when did we name snow storms?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Now the left is naming a snow storm that blows through as though they are hurricanes lol. Are they serious. I should had seen this coming, Since their whole global climate mars changing rant didn't work. Now that we didn't get those increases in Hurricanes , They have to come out with a new way to dupe the public into believing global warming is caused only by man alone. For years they looked up at Mars and told little kids in school, This is what earth will become if we don't do something soon.Then they did the whole ads council commercials in the 70's of Indian Chief Joe shedding tears looking at trash on the ground. Have you ever been to many Native American Indian Reservations, How dirty they are and trashy. They are suppose to keep that clean.Like public subsidized housing , Black people think they shouldn't have to keep their own Apts clean.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#3 Feb 12, 2013
We didn't want the hurricanes to feel like we've singled them out from the rest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tonight at 11: Cuba Rediscovered 1 hr Whiny larry 1
Greg Garrison, WIBC celebrity, alleged assailan... 22 hr Carla Brizzi 2
Obama send congrats to Mayweather Mon The Great Kaptoz 1
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sun pearlofagirl 971
Carb Day IMS Sun Back Home Again 1
Review: Uptown Nail Salon Sun dmann 1
jews May 2 pearlofagirl 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 20 really 127
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]