|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

USA wrote:
My son goes away to college and now tells us he is gay. I think my brother may have molested him and turned him this way. Says he is a bottom. What's that mean? Is there a camp we can send him to? Is there a chance he's just confused?
Most gays are white or most whites are gay, whichever.
StopSupportingHi m

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

The answer is pretty simple. STOP SUPPORTING THE LITTLE PERVERT!

I get so tired of people who say "I can't help what he/she/family member does" Oh really? Do you talk to them? Do you allow them in your house? Do you provide your college student son with FAFSA information? Do you allow him to come home on weekends or holidays?

If so, YOU are part of the problem. You may not be able to control his behavior anymore but you can damn sure stop supporting or put up with it.

Complete estrangement will either bring the point home or it won't. He can either choose to do the right thing and be a part of your life or live like a pervert without you.

Griping about his nasty behavior here won't stop him from taking it up the butt but you can stand up for yourself and your younger children (if you have any) and say this behavior is not appropriate and I will not allow it or you in my house.

The choice is yours. Do you support this behavior or do you not? Birds of a feather flock together.

The people you choose to have in your life and spend your time with are a direct reflection of your character. Up to you.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Obama is gay too. He goes down on Mexican men and Diane Fienstein.
Democratic dude

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Obama went down on me once in a public restroom. He has lots of experience with other men's junk.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

I think that a lot of people posting on this are very closed minded, afraid of what they don't know, & refuse to listen to anything besides what they think.
I myself am a gay male, am a republican, & also a Christian Nazi Tea Party member.
I wish people would realize that being gay isn't a choice or a lifestyle. I myself would not want anyone to choose this. I mean I am judged by "Christians" & other close minded individuals, I can't get married in most states, & the chance that I could loose some friends & family because of who I am.
Honestly feel sorry for the boy that has come out to his dad and the way his dad is going about dealing with this. I mean come on camps? You cant be serious! If I where the son I would distance myself from his dad till his dad realizes that his son can't change this & can accept his son for who he really is.
true

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Guy wrote:
I
I myself am a gay male, am a republican, & also a Christian Nazi Tea Party member.
is.
Aren't you all?
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

true wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you all?
I am desperate for man love.

Come knocking at my back door and you will be welcome. Men of all colors and creeds! Democrats and Republicans!

I would even let that Roly Poly Ralph take a poke again, even though it was not that pleasurable before.

But I am desperate!
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Ralph wrote:
Cluck, suck, puck,
Jump jam doo.
More junk in the trunk,
The more I love poo.
Beautiful
Republcan Guy2

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Grover wrote:
Yeah, hell yeah, a lot of people posting on here are very closed minded and aren't interested in what they don't know. Human nature.
I myself am a quivering black fa@@ot hard leftist democrat Obama supporter. I have participated in more disgusting depraved anal and oral sexual missadventures than you would care to know about. Being a "bottom" also I usually have repeating multiple partner group anal sexual encounters. Most people consider my lifestyle "repulsive" so I usually just stick to my own kind.
Can I come over. We could get along fine.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Methinks the mother is projecting a little of Republican guilt and envy. She suspects her husband in tapping her son's bottom til it bottoms out. She believes she may be coming in second in the love race.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that the father and son are butt f**king democratic obama supporters?
Nothing better than democrat liberal man on man gay love.
Simon

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing better than democrat liberal man on man gay love.
I'm republican. I would do some man on man love with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 5 hr Two Cents 86
Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair 6 hr Coda1 1
They're Here 13 hr single smoking n looking 2
Parc Bordeaux Apts Awful 13 hr single smoking n looking 3
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers 18 hr Ralph 3
Rebecca Driscoll 20 hr Curious 4
Ineptness Tue Big Phony Cop 1
•••
•••