My son told us he is gay

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#22 Jan 24, 2014
Tell him to move from this backwards state because we are going to pass the guy ban bill.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Jan 24, 2014
Dave, I think this is the most progressive thing you ave said in a long time.

Yes this state is backwards! We need to have a OWS rally here and bring back collective bargaining and a livable wage.

We have to get rid of Gov. Pence because he is a flunkie of the big money and tea baggers the Koch Brothers. The Koch Brothers are truly running our state.

WE in Indiana are going to be the laughing stock of the country. Pence is blocking ObamaCare and letting Hoosiers die on the streets without health care. Now he wants to out law gay marriage which is becoming the law of the land.

Next he will want to merge government with his right wing Dominionist belief and put people in prison or execute them for not being his kind of Christian.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#24 Jan 24, 2014
Actually, being a bottom usually just means they are the passive partner during sex; not all gay men practice anal sex.
World Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Being a bottom" is to be on the receiving in a sexual act, usually the receiver of a penis from behind to the anal cavity of the "bottom" receiver. Sometimes there are reach-arounds to pleasure the receiver, but the primary pleasure is having his rear void filled.
There is some good advice here on dealing with your reaction to your son's homosexuality. I agree that is is rather strange that he told you he was a "bottom". Most adult children, straight or gay, do not discuss such intricate details of their sexual acts.

Indianapolis

#25 Jan 24, 2014
I'm presuming his SON is a man.
Keenan wrote:
Your son is a woman!

Indianapolis

#26 Jan 24, 2014
Perhaps my words do come from the pit of HELP, though that's an odd way of putting it.
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Get out of here demon and stop with your lies this person needs real help not with your evil way. Your words come from the pit of help not from heaven so get lost demon....

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#27 Jan 25, 2014
Guy wrote:
The Pope may be the most holy person on earth. You should be ashamed about mocking Jesus, Mother Mary, And gays.
There is a lot of evidence that Jesus was gay and that the King James Version of the bible is an intellectual mockery for the lower and uneducated lower classes.
God is about love and all you haters are not in the flock.
Your comment is nothing but a two face lie from the pit of hell FACT....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#28 Jan 25, 2014
DavidM wrote:
Tell him to move from this backwards state because we are going to pass the guy ban bill.
If Indiana does pass this bill it only mean one thing. That Indiana is control by Satan and his demon, and the state take orders from Satan and Satan tells them how to like it to. So how many people out there in Indiana is control by Satan?? Beside at the end of time homosexuality and same sex marriage will burn for ever in the pit of hell. And these lawmaker's in Indiana and this country will face God on judgment day just like you will bank on it.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#29 Jan 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Perhaps my words do come from the pit of HELP, though that's an odd way of putting it.
<quoted text>
Take the P off and add a L pal......

Indianapolis

#30 Jan 25, 2014
You're the one who wrote it, PAL.

Keep writing, PAL...your every post just shows how twisted and hateful your religion is.
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Take the P off and add a L pal......
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Jan 25, 2014
I think it could have been possible for Jesus to have been a bi-sexual revolutionist. If he were a live today, I am sure he would be with OWS.

He would give speeches about that he did not write one word in the King James bible and that it was the product of tyrant King James in the Middle Ages. Jesus may he talk about this King being a one percenter and his world view is much different than the 99%. Jesus will state he actually prefers the English Version of the Bible before the King James translation and is sad that the author was burned at the stake for not towing the 1% line.

Jesus would embrace the homosexual change and the sexual revolution. He will talk about love conquering all. He will use the example of his dates on the road with Mary Madeline, Peter, Paul, Lazarus, and the ghost like white boy at the Garden of Gethsemane. He will discuss group sex and individual man love and use as an example his Disciple whom He loved.

Jesus will preach that the main sins are selfishness, sexism, homophobia, racism, arrogance, and hate.

Jesus will weep when He gives a sermon on the present perversion of the church.

Jesus will meet with Obama and the Pope and anoint them with oil and designate them Saints.

OWS are going to be happy to have Jesus in their midst.

Love to all,

Amen
uranidiotur

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Jan 25, 2014
Do any of you travel, have jobs or even the slightest inkling of an education?

This entire forum appears to be occupied by the mentally incapable. Is there something in the water? Have ALL of you suffered severe brain damage?

Such an impressive gathering of ignorance. So sad to see a group of people waste their lives on things that the rest of the sane world could care less about.

Too much time on your hands...
Republican Guy

Sheridan, IN

#33 Jan 25, 2014
uranidiotur wrote:
This entire forum appears to be occupied by the mentally incapable. Is there something in the water? Have ALL of you suffered severe brain damage?
Such an impressive gathering of ignorance. So sad to see a group of people waste their lives on things that the rest of the sane world could care less about.
Welcome to the republican party.
Republican Guy

Sheridan, IN

#34 Jan 25, 2014
uranidiotur wrote:
I meant welcome to the republican party....... Ur an idiot ur Again Welcome
Little Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Jan 25, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> If Indiana does pass this bill it only mean one thing. That Indiana is control by Satan and his demon, and the state take orders from Satan and Satan tells them how to like it to. So how many people out there in Indiana is control by Satan?? Beside at the end of time homosexuality and same sex marriage will burn for ever in the pit of hell. And these lawmaker's in Indiana and this country will face God on judgment day just like you will bank on it.....
Amen Preacherman01, Some people say this state is nothing but a bunch of qqqqqqquuuuuueeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr r'ssssssss .
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#36 Jan 25, 2014
Moe wrote:
I think it could have been possible for Jesus to have been a bi-sexual revolutionist. If he were a live today, I am sure he would be with OWS.
He would give speeches about that he did not write one word in the King James bible and that it was the product of tyrant King James in the Middle Ages. Jesus may he talk about this King being a one percenter and his world view is much different than the 99%. Jesus will state he actually prefers the English Version of the Bible before the King James translation and is sad that the author was burned at the stake for not towing the 1% line.
Jesus would embrace the homosexual change and the sexual revolution. He will talk about love conquering all. He will use the example of his dates on the road with Mary Madeline, Peter, Paul, Lazarus, and the ghost like white boy at the Garden of Gethsemane. He will discuss group sex and individual man love and use as an example his Disciple whom He loved.
Jesus will preach that the main sins are selfishness, sexism, homophobia, racism, arrogance, and hate.
Jesus will weep when He gives a sermon on the present perversion of the church.
Jesus will meet with Obama and the Pope and anoint them with oil and designate them Saints.
OWS are going to be happy to have Jesus in their midst.
Love to all,
Amen
Why sayest thou thus?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Jan 25, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Why sayest thou thus?
Amen brother.

Are you going to give out some roly poly love on the down low?

Do you like reach arounds or are you macsohsoitc and like the tea bagger to do it front side and then put the boot to your neck?

Do you want it internal or as a pear necklace?

Do I ride bare back?

Or does he ride bare back?

How about sideways?

These are all things you have to think about Roly Poly.
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Jan 25, 2014
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother.
Are you going to give out some roly poly love on the down low?
Do you like reach arounds or are you macsohsoitc and like the tea bagger to do it front side and then put the boot to your neck?
Do you want it internal or as a pear necklace?
Do I ride bare back?
Or does he ride bare back?
How about sideways?
These are all things you have to think about Roly Poly.
Silly liberal, dicks are for chicks.

Indianapolis

#39 Jan 26, 2014
And yet, here you are, posting something that doesn't even have relevant content.
uranidiotur wrote:

Indianapolis

#40 Jan 26, 2014
No, most people say this state is full of uneducated rednecks, and you're not helping dispel that reputation.
Little Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Amen Preacherman01, Some people say this state is nothing but a bunch of qqqqqqquuuuuueeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr r'ssssssss .

Indianapolis

#41 Jan 26, 2014
No, guys are supposed to have the dicks.
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly liberal, dicks are for chicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neo-Nazi who attended Charlottesville Neo-Nazi ... 12 hr Actions have cons... 1
Black People Alert 13 hr Just my observations 24
Gorka’s Fate ‘Extremely Uncertain’ as Boss Bann... 15 hr U GORKA GIRL 1
Bannon: Trump presidency is over 15 hr Bye Bye Bannon By... 1
Not welcome here says Dem Gov of Virginia 20 hr I C P knows all 6
Interracial blitz 21 hr Colour Bannon Gone 14
ObamaKlanther 21 hr Please get assist... 7

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance