My son told us he is gay

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
USA

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 23, 2014
My son goes away to college and now tells us he is gay. I think my brother may have molested him and turned him this way. Says he is a bottom. What's that mean? Is there a camp we can send him to? Is there a chance he's just confused?
Paul

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Jan 23, 2014
USA wrote:
My son goes away to college and now tells us he is gay. I think my brother may have molested him and turned him this way. Says he is a bottom. What's that mean? Is there a camp we can send him to? Is there a chance he's just confused?
I have had a similar problem.

I believe the best course of action is to love him with all your heart and soul. Listen to the Pope. Go even get involved in his sexual life whether it is gay or straight. The worse thing you can do is ridicule him and accuse him of being a victim.

Let nature and God take its course. You are not on his journey, but you sure can complicate it with hateful finger pointing.
Paul

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Correction:

Don't even get involved in his sexual life whether it is gay or straight. The worse thing you can do is ridicule him and accuse him of being a victim.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 23, 2014
Keep him a way from the perverted republicans. They try to molest boys in public rest rooms all the time.
Cherie

Huntington, IN

#5 Jan 23, 2014
I've had the same problem. I even left my husband for awhile. Then in a stroke of kismet,whilst having fun on the beach with my boyfriend, I was informed my husband had swindled a bunch of retirees from a utility company by using sketchy loopholes and ended up with millions upon millions in cash. I did what any woman of luxury would do,I returned to my husband. I might be a beard, but he's MY MAN!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#6 Jan 24, 2014
Nobody is turned gay. He is gay, and has always been gay. Many kids wait until they are out of the house to announce their orientation because they view their parents as not being open to accepting them as they are.

Save your money--no camp, no therapy can change him. Nor is there any confusion here. He is who he is. He's the same person he was before he told you; only what you know is changed. I don't know why he told you he was a bottom, and I'll let him explain that, if he wishes.
USA wrote:
World Traveler

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Jan 24, 2014
USA wrote:
"Being a bottom" is to be on the receiving in a sexual act, usually the receiver of a penis from behind to the anal cavity of the "bottom" receiver. Sometimes there are reach-arounds to pleasure the receiver, but the primary pleasure is having his rear void filled.

There is some good advice here on dealing with your reaction to your son's homosexuality. I agree that is is rather strange that he told you he was a "bottom". Most adult children, straight or gay, do not discuss such intricate details of their sexual acts.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 24, 2014
USA wrote:
That means he is a liberal democrat. Stop him now! This will get out of hand fast!
gross

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2014
World Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>"Being a bottom" is to be on the receiving in a sexual act, usually the receiver of a penis from behind to the anal cavity of the "bottom" receiver. Sometimes there are reach-arounds to pleasure the receiver, but the primary pleasure is having his rear void filled.

There is some good advice here on dealing with your reaction to your son's homosexuality. I agree that is is rather strange that he told you he was a "bottom". Most adult children, straight or gay, do not discuss such intricate details of their sexual acts.
This is disgusting. The kid needs help.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 24, 2014
USA wrote:
I'll keep you in my prayers
Praying for strength Lord for this family.
My God. Smh
Keenan

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jan 24, 2014
Your son is a woman!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#13 Jan 24, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nobody is turned gay. He is gay, and has always been gay. Many kids wait until they are out of the house to announce their orientation because they view their parents as not being open to accepting them as they are.
Save your money--no camp, no therapy can change him. Nor is there any confusion here. He is who he is. He's the same person he was before he told you; only what you know is changed. I don't know why he told you he was a bottom, and I'll let him explain that, if he wishes.
<quoted text>
Get out of here demon and stop with your lies this person needs real help not with your evil way. Your words come from the pit of help not from heaven so get lost demon....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#14 Jan 24, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Get out of here demon and stop with your lies this person needs real help not with your evil way. Your words come from the pit of hell, not from heaven so get lost demon....
Sorry everyone I made a mistake with a word or two but I fix it....

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jan 24, 2014
Your son is going against God's word. You should cut off all contact until he turns away from this sinful lifestyle. Accepting this is to sin yourself. Your son is going to hell.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jan 24, 2014
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
That means he is a liberal democrat. Stop him now! This will get out of hand fast!
If they are too vigorous during sex, he may drop it, or let it "get out of hand," with his reach arounds.

The republicans are always getting arrested for this decadent sexual behavior in public restrooms and at Interstate rest areas.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jan 24, 2014
1012 wrote:
Your son is going against God's word. You should cut off all contact until he turns away from this sinful lifestyle. Accepting this is to sin yourself. Your son is going to hell.
As the Pope says, that is up to God. Not me or you.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#18 Jan 24, 2014
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
As the Pope says, that is up to God. Not me or you.
The pope, Ha Ha Ha the pope better be worried about all the lies he is preaching around.
Guy

Tampa, FL

#19 Jan 24, 2014
The Pope may be the most holy person on earth. You should be ashamed about mocking Jesus, Mother Mary, And gays.

There is a lot of evidence that Jesus was gay and that the King James Version of the bible is an intellectual mockery for the lower and uneducated lower classes.

God is about love and all you haters are not in the flock.
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jan 24, 2014
Stop feeding the liberal trolls. The will go away when you stop feeding them.
aa1

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Jan 24, 2014
Sam wrote:
Stop feeding the liberal trolls. The will go away when you stop feeding them.
Those trolls are definitely from hell the way the talk about Jesus and the pope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 31 min Grover T 59
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 4 hr Kelly 7
A Thing To Do in Indianapolis 9 hr athingtodotoday 1
Xbox 360 Modding/Flashing Service $30.00 (Jul '10) 16 hr paxson233 20
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 16 hr Alonzo X 10
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) 22 hr storm warning 11
Terry Moore-graduate of perry meridian? (Dec '08) Fri josmith281 10
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web