Officer Renn isn't dead
One Big Lie

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 12, 2014
Wake up people you have been duped again by two officers shootings again. This is all to put the emphasis on assault rifles . This is once again to create a police state , Look Broadripple is being shut down, That is martial law, They are deciding to shut down a whole part of town all in the guise of safety and security they tell you.No car traffic after certain hours through broadripple lol. Are you kidding me .If they see someone running down the street, They will be arrested , What if they are running from danger, The city is telling people from midnight to 4 am no cars allowed to drive through broadripple lol.Back to the fake Officer Renn shooting. Renn supposedly asked to be cremated , How bizarre , Nobody can see where he was shot now. The autopsy images of his body. Now he wore the best of the best body armor around, How was it he was killed, The magic bullet managed to take the good ole kennedy curve and enter right where the vest didnt protect him Do you realize the odds of that happening.. Then another officer was shot while sitting in his car, You see they figured people wouldn't believe Renn was killed while wearing the best best around , The other officer well he had to be ambushed and killed by being shot in the hit.Then they tossed in the token officer killed supposedly on the way to an accident while not wearing his seatbelt.Plus two of the officers supposedly killed by thugs also served in the national guard.You see they were heroes killed by thugs by assault rifles .How would you feel if leaving the night shift from work in the morning and you're told you can't drive through broadripple, You must walk through it on the way home.In Texas you supposedly had a father shoot six of his family members, They say he was off his medication. Then in Chicago multiple gun shootings and murders all in the same week.But being ina world of almost 10 billion people, Gun murders are actually small and being in the USA OF A POPULATION OF OVER 300 MILLION even if we had 10k killed by guns yearly, That would still be very small figure.We have more in jail than that number and in prisons.Our deaths by guns compared to other countries is very small.That means we should give up our gun rights to bear arms and to buy whatever weapons we desire ina free country? And to be told we can't drive through a specific part of town in our cars we paid for Because they want to set up martial law in the city.Honest have people become that gullible and become sheep ?This is the city wanting more cops I mean the police force wanting more cops to harass the citizens that fit their profile taught in training. The element they look for. Now you have thousands of blue shirts not brown shirts, You see thousands took a pledge to look for crime if they see it and call the police who have big guns also and badges.They couldn't call them brown shirts, That would be the nazi Hitler days of recruiting snitches to snitch even on family members they suspect might be doing a crime.We had this a few years back when they wanted even utility workers and cable company workers up on ladders to report high weeds and debris or crimes they might suspect.
One Big Lie

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 12, 2014
Where is the ACLU on this martial law curfew upon people with cars? I'm guessing that would mean any motorized vehicle except of course metro buses and cabs and police cars .Now many law abiding people who want to go out for a beer or good time in Broadripple on the weekend aren't allowed after 11 pm to use acar to go there. The other angle is metro buses get more service and the local cab companies also. Or they use the bike ride share program , I bet they do the same in Fountian SQ nect and then Madison av Wait ten years back they shut down mad ave they said due to gang activity. Then past couple of years they have allowed cars to cruise again.You see cops have cars and you won't,You see they dont have to run after you.will horse patrols be allowed in broadripple after 11 pm?
inverness

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 13, 2014
Don't know about all this he isn't dead talk, but Tupac has had like 30 albums released since his untimely supposed death. I swear in 1 video he's wearing a Lebron Miami heat jersey
lon brooks

Gastonia, NC

#5 Jul 26, 2014
To the police there;All of you should just quit and let the blacks defend their selves.The dumb asses dont realize that you are there to protect them also.All you have to do,is go to the post office and talk to the post master there and cut off mail delivery to the areas that are giving you officers trouble.The law abiding blacks will take care of all the trouble makers there. semper fi
Ignorance

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jul 28, 2014
There is one big hole in your argument there. The body armor police use while on everyday patrol is SOFT ARMOR (ballistic fabric like Kevlar, Aramid, Goldflex, Dyneema, etc.), not HARD ARMOR (ballistic plates made of steel, titanium, ceramic, and other hybrid materials). The standard soft armor body armor is only level 3A, designed to stop up to a 44 magnum pistol caliber round; not rifle caliber rounds, which an AK-47 fires a 7.62x39mm round. Not to mention there is no such thing as bullet proof, only resistant. Another thing, most agencies are way behind the ball curve when it comes to top notch high speed gear, or as you call it: “the best of the best.” The equipment they have is nowhere near the best on the market; as a civilian I can buy better gear than they are issued, legally. Do your homework.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
punishment (Jul '15) 8 hr Badrandy 4
Dancers showclub (Mar '13) 10 hr Fool isnt the word 19
Poll Which Indiana city/town should claim Tony Stewart? (Feb '08) 11 hr Boy from Homer 40
News Odor complaints flood Hamilton County, Indianap... Jul 22 Lavon Affair 2
News Pence: I'll campaign for Trump anywhere, anytime Jul 22 PURIM PARTY 30
Know anybody with rare, old coins/currency? Jul 22 wizard of ZOG 2
Spiro Agnew (Nov '14) Jul 22 agnew legacy 8

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages