Clear Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Only the rich win. How can justice be serviced with biased judges and attorneys that do not follow the laws.??You tell me please how justice is correct with prejudice and money courts? It is a business not an honest one.
Caring Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

The courts in Hamilton County only care about money.
That is abuse of the judicial system.
Caring Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Remember the poor abused boy from Carmel High School? Nobody cared about him. The judge is the one who got the DUI, does that tell you something about the courts in Indiana? From the top down this state is in a state of emergency from corruption. From Gary/ Hamilton County/.....
Honest Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Dwight E. one of the Presidents said, "there should be no second class citizens." The courts have ruined my Christian children, threw me out of my house, and think they did a good job. My ex-husband lies but he is rich, they love his money.
Honest Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Mitch should call Homeland Security in Washington DC to clean up the corruption in the state and the Army Reserves. The courts need to be cleaned up. They are ruining peoples lives and do not care. That is really weird of the judges not to care about evidence and facts? Lies and money is not an honest court. The judges abuse people in the courts. If only the rich win, that is not justice and never was or will be for an honest courtroom in the United States of America.They say to you follow the laws but they do not follow them. Is someone making money selling law degrees in the state of Indiana?
MYKIDSMOM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Clear Justice wrote:
Only the rich win. How can justice be serviced with biased judges and attorneys that do not follow the laws.??You tell me please how justice is correct with prejudice and money courts? It is a business not an honest one.
Clear Justice-you couldn't be more correct. It may be illegal to pay off a Judge. But in Hamilton County Indiana, hiring an attorney and paying that attorney big bucks, certainly gets you what you want regardless of any evidence. Essentially, the Judge is just being paid thru a third party. There is NO justice in Hamilton County Indiana Courts and the attorney's and Judges should be shameful!
Money Talks In Indiana

Matthews, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

You can pay off a judge easily in Indiana with no repercussions. It's true. Just ask the guy that paid-off Brizzi crony Wyser and was able to get his daughter released from prison. She's now free and the wealthy father has not been prosecuted.

And speaking of wealth. We do not prosecute members of affluent society in Indiana. Just ask those guys involved in the Lauren Spierer disappearance. In Indiana,we do not want to inconvenience criminals of privilege. They have very dainty sensibilities. We don't want to hurt their feelings.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Money Talks In Indiana wrote:
You can pay off a judge easily in Indiana with no repercussions. It's true. Just ask the guy that paid-off Brizzi crony Wyser and was able to get his daughter released from prison. She's now free and the wealthy father has not been prosecuted.
And speaking of wealth. We do not prosecute members of affluent society in Indiana. Just ask those guys involved in the Lauren Spierer disappearance. In Indiana,we do not want to inconvenience criminals of privilege. They have very dainty sensibilities. We don't want to hurt their feelings.
But Wyser HAS been charged in Federal Court and has agreed to testify against Brizzi. And Hamilton Co voters were smart enough not to elect Wyser prosecutor.
deos angelus

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I moved to camel from another state, my child had a hard time. He got wrapped up in that system in a trumped up charge he was 13. I had to hire a lawyer, they wouldn't see the truth and he did everything they asked. After about 8 months of dealing with them our lawyer said in order for you to be able to get him out of this charge you need to move to Marion co. , so we did in 3 weeks we had a hearing there and the judge could not believe what they had done. He dropped everything and wished us luck. That was 5 years ago. I thought I was moving him to a good school system and good neighborhood. I was wrong. Reality isn't one they deal with well. I can't be more happy we have been out of there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph's Brake & Muffler Madison Ave 10 hr Warty-lipped Butt... 1
Jeff punky Combs at it again 11 hr lisr 9
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... Thu who cares 4
officer Wilson Thu Simon 2
They riot with no facts or evidence Thu Simon 9
My new jeep Wed Rogains 5
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... Aug 20 Rogains 5

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
•••
•••