GOP's Mourdock stands by rape comment

GOP's Mourdock stands by rape comment

There are 128 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 24, 2012, titled GOP's Mourdock stands by rape comment. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock has sparked the latest political controversy over rape and abortion, causing GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney to distance himself a day after touting his candidacy in a TV ad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Mourdock Wins

Freeport, IL

#104 Nov 5, 2012
Don't care what he said or did, he's still a hell of a lot better than the alternative! Besides, if you all remember you wanted sweet Lugar out! You chose him so deal with it! Go Mourdock!
Jose

Indianapolis, IN

#106 Nov 5, 2012
If Moudick wins Phil Hinkle will be waiting at the JW Marriott butt naked towel at the ready waiting to go over the ins and outs of family values and trying to hide the fact that they're misogynistic gaytards.
Prayer Chain Keep it Goin

Freeport, IL

#107 Nov 5, 2012
*Need to keep this Prayer going. Send it to others and all your friends.*




Dear Beloved God in Heaven


Please give us a president that loves this country and everything it stands for.


Please give us a president who respects you as the one true God.


Please give us a president who will, with your help, restore this nation to its former glory, the way you created her.


Please help us to respect what you have given to us and not take anything for granted ever again.


Please God weaken the evil and strengthen the good both without and within.


May our eyes be opened.


In JesusÂ’ name,


Amen





God Bless America

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#108 Nov 5, 2012
Yeah...because prayer works...
Senator INBRED INHOFE

Tulsa, OK

#109 Nov 5, 2012
I lick rape, Im a produk of it
Angel

Freeport, IL

#110 Nov 5, 2012
Are you sure you're not a product of abortion? I'm not convinced.
>
Senator INBRED INHOFE wrote:
I lick rape, Im a produk of it
Bye Bye Dem People

Freeport, IL

#111 Nov 5, 2012
Go Romney/Ryan!!! Go Mourdock!!!
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#112 Nov 5, 2012
Hickory, Dickory Mourdock,
You're running down your clock,
YOUR god okays raping women I hear!
But like all repUGLYmen you are really queer!
Including Romoney, Ryan, Akin, and Ralph Reed,
Corporate [email protected] which none of us need!
Reality

Nashville, TN

#113 Nov 5, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I can. Mittens winning the election. Then we all get raped.
No matter who wins, everyone will get raped
Ray

Newport, OR

#114 Nov 5, 2012
What Obama and the big government Democrats want is the U.S. equivalent to a tyrannical dictatorship so I'd vote for Mourdock.
True

Nashville, TN

#115 Nov 6, 2012
Today is the day for women to think with their vaginas when voting
Ocean56

AOL

#116 Nov 6, 2012
Mourdock Wins wrote:
Don't care what he said or did, he's still a hell of a lot better than the alternative! Besides, if you all remember you wanted sweet Lugar out! You chose him so deal with it! Go Mourdock!
Oh PLEASE. Just because Mourdock won doesn't mean that everyone voted for him.

Personally, I hope Mourdock LOSES this election, and I hope Romney LOSES too. As far as I'M concerned, any candidate who seriously believes that a pregnancy from RAPE is a "gift from God" is totally UNFIT for public office.

Later today, I'm going out to VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA, and I'll vote for every DEMOCRAT who is running for office. If Romney wins, the middle class loses, and so do women.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#117 Nov 6, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE. Just because Mourdock won doesn't mean that everyone voted for him.
Personally, I hope Mourdock LOSES this election, and I hope Romney LOSES too. As far as I'M concerned, any candidate who seriously believes that a pregnancy from RAPE is a "gift from God" is totally UNFIT for public office.
Later today, I'm going out to VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA, and I'll vote for every DEMOCRAT who is running for office. If Romney wins, the middle class loses, and so do women.
Right on.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#118 Nov 6, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE. Just because Mourdock won doesn't mean that everyone voted for him.
Personally, I hope Mourdock LOSES this election, and I hope Romney LOSES too. As far as I'M concerned, any candidate who seriously believes that a pregnancy from RAPE is a "gift from God" is totally UNFIT for public office.
Later today, I'm going out to VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA, and I'll vote for every DEMOCRAT who is running for office. If Romney wins, the middle class loses, and so do women.
Right On!

I am voting straight democrat too. We have to stop these republicans and tea baggers.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#119 Nov 6, 2012
If you go to church at all, don't most church teach that all things come from God? So what Mourdock said is true if you are a true Christian and follow your church.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#120 Nov 6, 2012
DavidM wrote:
If you go to church at all, don't most church teach that all things come from God? So what Mourdock said is true if you are a true Christian and follow your church.
I went to church when I was a kid. I remember a story of this god killing all of the first born sons in Egypt just because the pharaoh pissed him off.

So let me get this straight...you're against abortion but you have no problem with your sick-ass god killing all the babies in Egypt?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#121 Nov 6, 2012
DavidM wrote:
If you go to church at all, don't most church teach that all things come from God? So what Mourdock said is true if you are a true Christian and follow your church.
If you're really a true christian, how can you vote for Mitt the Mormon cultist and Lyin Ryan, the Ayn Rand atheist follower?
Love Train

Yeoman, IN

#122 Nov 6, 2012
Prayer Chain Keep it Goin wrote:
*Need to keep this Prayer going. Send it to others and all your friends.*
Dear Beloved God in Heaven
Please give us a president that loves this country and everything it stands for.
Please give us a president who respects you as the one true God.
Please give us a president who will, with your help, restore this nation to its former glory, the way you created her.
Please help us to respect what you have given to us and not take anything for granted ever again.
Please God weaken the evil and strengthen the good both without and within.
May our eyes be opened.
In JesusÂ’ name,
Amen
God Bless America
THIS IS MUCH BETTER...

People all over the world (everybody)
Join hands (join)
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world (all the world, now)
Join hands (love ride)
Start a love train (love ride), love train

The next stop that we make will be soon
Tell all the folks in Russia, and China, too
Don't you know that it's time to get on board
And let this train keep on riding, riding on through
Well, well

People all over the world (you don't need no money)
Join hands (come on)
Start a love train, love train (don't need no ticket, come on)
People all over the world (Join in, ride this train)
Join in (Ride this train, y'all)
Start a love train (Come on, train), love train

All of you brothers over in Africa
Tell all the folks in Egypt, and Israel, too
Please don't miss this train at the station

'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you
Well

People all over the world (Sisters and brothers)
Join hands (join, come on)
Start a love train (ride this train, y'all), love train (Come on)
People all over the world (Don't need no tickets)
Join hands (come on, ride)
Start a love train, love train

Ride, let it ride
Let it ride
Let it ride
People, ain't no war
People all over the world (on this train)
Join in (ride the train)
Start a love train, love train (ride the train, y'all)
People all over the world (come on)
Join hands (you can ride or stand, yeah)
Start a love train, love train (makin' love)
People all over the world ('round the world, y'all)
Join hands (come on)
Start a love train, love train
OUtbound

Indianapolis, IN

#123 Nov 6, 2012
Just voted straight ticket Repub, and fluck, it feels soooo good. Nighters!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#124 Nov 6, 2012
I wish I could bet a thousand dollars on the democratic party.. I would make a mint off of these red necks and hay seeds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel Indiana is WHITE TRASH Country (Mar '12) 5 hr idk 4
Roots Remake of Hate and Revisionist History 5 hr Race Issue 1
People using opposite sex restrooms 7 hr lol 10
Pence is toast 23 hr Moon Goddess 12
He's lying to you, too! EAC Sun Meee 4
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sun Fact Jack 982
Video of police brutality Sun Moon Goddess 5
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) May 19 kidderjeffrey 150
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages