dem racist dems at it again

dem racist dems at it again

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 28, 2014
Obama will point out his mentor VALERIE JARRET IS HALF JEWISH AND NEVER WOULD SHE RANT LIKE STERLING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE LOL, WAIT SHE HALF BLACK ALSO LOL.SHE A SLUM QUEEN LORD ALSO.THE TRUE DEMS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED ON HOW THEY TRULY HATE GENTILE WHITES AND AFRICAN AMERICANS WHO THEY EMPLOY.I'M SURE TMZ WILL REVEAL MORE TAPES OF OTHER JEWISH DEMS RANTING ABOUT BLACKS LOL AND HISPANICS LOL .STERLING ABOUT HISPNAICS ALL THEY DO IS DRINK AND SMOKE ALL DAY MEANING SMOKE WEED AND DRINK CORONAS AND TEQUILA LOL.THOSE DEMS JUST DONT HAVE SUCH A STERLING PAST WHEN IT COMES TO THE HUGE PROFITS IN SLAVERY AND THE DISMANTLING OF THE BLACK FAMILY THEY NOW OWN AND ENSLAVE BY HANDING THEM GOVT CHECKS AND FOOD STAMPS MONTHLY AND TELLING THEM THOSE GENTILES ARE WHO THEY SHOULD HATE AND KILL.IF I WAS A DEM I WOULD TEAR OF MY CARD AS A DEM AND LEAVE THE PARTY HAVING SUCH A RICH WEALTHY RACIST IN THEIR PARTY TALKING DOWN ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE LIKE THAT.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 28, 2014
Them demos are the worst racists. They are out of control. And sick in the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police dog breaks away, bites bystander (Jul '07) 11 hr Gen 181
Joe Donnelly needs to be fired 12 hr just cause 1
Stupid girl at Subway didn't get the joke 16 hr Ben 1
News Randy Ollis makes 2nd bakery stop on week-long ... 16 hr rjwampler 1
News Jared Fogle appears in federal court 17 hr bill kristol KKK 6
Shelton Figley anyone know him? Tue Mister T 40
News Payton Wells shuts 4 auto dealerships (Jan '07) Aug 30 TLK 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages