Pants down DoN'T Shoot lol

Pants down DoN'T Shoot lol

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 20, 2014
i MEAN MANY BLACKS DO WEAR THEIR PANTS DOWN to their knees, They love to have their butts hanging out.That is saying to white society kiss my AS%. Mike Brown was a good version of the racist attitude blacks carry toward mainly white cops and white people in general unless a white person gives them all they want, Or then they riot, kill and make more threats.
It was nice to see whites standing up in support for Darren Wilson the officer in St Louis . Blacks aren't use to seeing whites march and stand up for their race.

The storyline soon will be white tea party and white bikers were showing up dressed as black people and causing the chaos in Ferguson when the good black people were trying to have a peaceful march Today wed 20th of August the grand jury has been called up to decide if a trial is warranted in this police shooting.The blacks including Eric Holder and Obama hated seeing the video of the gentle giant robbing a store and shoving the Indian clerk around with his huge body of intimidating presence .They screamed that is character assassination lol.
Yet they demeaned the officer who got an award for being a great cop.It would be nice if America began to enforce the laws on the book for indecent exposure in public and profanity
In Singapore they have strict laws on keeping their country clean and the use of language in public and how one dresses.They cane people for breaking their laws. You have a choice be canned or spend time in prison there.Most choose the canning .When will we see a toxicology report on Mike Bronw No mention of that in the two coroner reports

They afraid it will show Mike Brown was stoned on weed and other dope like heroin or meth.All he was asked by the officer was to get out of the middle of the road.
Most people would abide by that command unless they were stoned and didn't care.
Curious

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2014
All cities, towns and incorporated areas should put into place and enforce some decency rulings. In a few places I've worked the town will fine $500 for sagging pants. It should be done everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
an PLACE of my own 5 hr Bubba 6
Video of police brutality 5 hr White Man 2
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) 7 hr Living in Indiana 981
Pence is toast 18 hr Moon Goddess 8
icrc Fri Carree 1
Indy 500 Thu happened 6
News Indiana U. challenges part of new abortion rest... May 26 Craig 10
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) May 19 kidderjeffrey 150
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages