Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Moe whats wrong Obama giving you the blues again. Obama isn't appointing enough gay people. People forget about Obama Careless care hearings over website not working This is once again the corrupt congress acting as though they care. They as in many repubs knew the dems were planning once they got all of congress back to shove healthcare down our throats,They also want to control much of americans lives as they do now with homeland security .They as in rino repubs hate the Tea Party for holding them accountable . Another hearing over nothing, Not going to accomplish anything but waste taxpayers money and time as they act as though they are working so hard for the same taxpayers they bleed every cent from to make sure they're own health insurance is the best and care and that their vacations homes and pensions are still intact when they finally retire into the lap of luxury.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Come to the OWS MArch against Corruption and republicans, and tea baggers, and pee baggers, and the "Patriot of Wisdom"!!

It is Saturday and it is a coordinated event all over the world. Will this be the tipping point event which leads to revolution and one world government?

Will the 99% overcome the 1%?
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama passes gas. The republicans want another hearing as to why it comes out smelling like a rose.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

"Poor Moe"? hahaha
Moe Town Classics

Huntington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

MARY WELLS
"My Guy"

Nothing you could say
Can tear me away from my guy
Nothing you could do
'Cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy

I'm stickin' to my guy
Like a stamp to a letter
Like the birds of a feather
We stick together
I'm tellin' you from the start
I can't be torn apart from my guy

Nothing you can do
Could make me untrue to my guy
Nothing you could buy
Could make me tell a lie to my guy

I gave my guy my word of honor
To be faithful and I'm gonna
You best be believing
I won't be deceiving my guy

As a matter of opinion I think he's tops
My opinion is he's the cream of the crop
As a matter of taste to be exact
He's my ideal as a matter of fact

No muscle bound man
Could take my hand from my guy
No handsome face
Could ever take the place of my guy
He may not be a movie star
But when it comes to being happy we are
There's not a man today
Who could take me away from my guy

No muscle bound man
Could take my hand from my guy
No handsome face
Could ever take the place of my guy
He may not be a movie star
But when it comes to being happy we are
There's not a man today

There's not a man today
(Tell me more)
There's not a man today
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Guy wrote:
Come to the OWS MArch against Corruption and republicans, and tea baggers, and pee baggers, and the "Patriot of Wisdom"!!
It is Saturday and it is a coordinated event all over the world. Will this be the tipping point event which leads to revolution and one world government?
Will the 99% overcome the 1%?
Answer to question, Nah. Now the real question is how much doe's it take to become one of the 1%,$100,000.,$500,000.,$1,000, 000???
And from the for what it is worth dept. There will always be the halves, and the 99% have k-not's.
But heck, I will go uptown Saturday and see if anything is happening.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Answer to question, Nah. Now the real question is how much doe's it take to become one of the 1%,$100,000.,$500,000.,$1,000, 000???
And from the for what it is worth dept. There will always be the halves, and the 99% have k-not's.
But heck, I will go uptown Saturday and see if anything is happening.
Wouldnt it be something if a 100, 000 honest people showed up to protest corruption like Brizzi's and Ballard's!!!
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Wouldn't it had been nice if all the Kennedy's had been assassinated , Wouldn't had been nice had both the Clinton's been sent to federal prison for all those seniors they duped out of their life savings in that phony Arkansas white water land scheme. Wouldn't it had been nice if Both Clinton's had gone to prison for murder and lying under oath all along.Wouldn't it had been nice to see 95% of congress and the supreme court be removed from office for spitting on the US constitution , Wouldn't it be nice to see Obama impeached for all of his crimes against the citizens of the USA as he rewards illegals aliens and steps on and breaks the US constitution .I guess Moe forgot about all those criminals of the left like Barney Franks and Chris Dodd and Charles Rengel. Dodd and FrANKS HELPED to set it up to collapse America with the grand housing scheme FANNNIE MAE AND FREDDY MAC. wHILE OTHER were losing their homes to forecloser , Dodd got a sweet deal to refinance his home at the lowest rate , Barney Franks when asked if there was any chance of the housing market bursting, He told GWB all is well go away. So did Dodd, and Masxine Waters whose own bank handed out fraudlent loans Yet her bank got bailed out afterwards .How about Hillary Clinton about ten years back accepting mney from illegal criminal Chinese donors. Lot of that money wasn't paid back.Bill CLINTON WAS ALSO CAUGHT ACCEPTING MONEY FROM CRIMINAL ILLEGAL CHINESE donors as well.When you now have corrupt Judges on all courts who can say no biggie , we see no crime playing the part of Pontis Pilate and Herrod. Don;t worry Obama careless care act will weed out the old people until most are dead by denying them care and medicines they need to live.That's what you voted for Moe, Are you truly happy with you're vote now? you voted for the other criminals on your side. How is that better?
Charles Morin

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Thanks a lot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They riot with no facts or evidence 23 min Pontificating 8
My new jeep 17 hr Rogains 5
officer Wilson 18 hr Blackology 1
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... 19 hr Rogains 5
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 22 hr Jelly Bean 3
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff Wed Tom Thumb 3
Karen Dehut Wed Opinion 1

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
•••
•••