So what Ted Cruz's father told Obama...

So what Ted Cruz's father told Obama go back to Kenya

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot Of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Let's show video of how many times Liberal Demoncrats said the Tea Party were racist terrorist hostage takers and kkk, The many lies spread about Tea Party Patriots spitting on black people and calling them the N WORD. nONE HAS BEEN PROVED , It was all made up manufactured lies on the behalf of the Zionist Jew controlled media spin blitzkrieg.How about the video of Jimmy Hoffa Jr with Obama sitting nearby as Jimmy Hoffa Jr said Let us know Mr President when you want us to get those Tea Party sonsof bitche% , Obama smiled big as Jimmy Hoffa Jr also said This is your army . Referring to his union thugs .How about Obama's first term when he ordered his union brown shirt scum thugs to write down the license plates of town hall seniors protesting against Obama care too come and high taxes, Obama got so angry He told them to sit down shut up or else, I won he said I won.Obama was appointed by the corrupt Zionist controlled electronic voting machines now easily made to churn out countless votes that didn't exist for Demoncrats candidates .How about Harry Reid saying Obama is good because he can talk black when need be and sound white when need be lol. Had a repub a real repub said such words, Demoncrats would had demanded they resign at once and go on an apology tour like Don Imus did.Plus pay for the scholarships of black college girls like Don Imus did.Meanwhile those Zionist Jews in control sit back and smile with their evil grins. You have blacks whites and now Hispanics hating one another and killing one another, That thins out the crowds and it also makes the Zionist Jew look like a saint there to ease all troubles and step in and be the calm mediator lawyer judge shrink always.Those Jews are so loved around the world aren't they.The Jews are successful at causing race riots and prejudice and racism.The Zionist Jews couldn't stand the fact that for many years blacks were very conservative and republicans, The Jews were once again successful in using media and video to say see those white anglo saxon people don't like blacks.I'm doing what those same Jews have been do for thousands of years, I'm now using the net and print to expose the real criminals and liars of the Jewdom community that has caused so much turmoil in America and this world. They still believe they are the chosen ones.
Guy

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2013
Like Andrew said. The post above is a good example of why the people want to replace the republicans in congress. Thanks for helping the Democrats and Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Flynn takes the Fifth 3 hr One Two Three Four 2
Manafort, Stone Turn Over Russia Documents to S... 4 hr Lock Em Up 1
Trumpís Budget Proposals Raising Concerns Over ... 5 hr Trumped Farmers 1
Complaints Marion County Coroner's Office 5 hr Inform now 1
Little angie 12 hr Me crazy too 1
Fox News 15 hr nnono 23
News Community group to address void left by Marsh s... 15 hr hunted 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance