First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#64 Jul 18, 2013
one bad MF wrote:
<quoted text>
I sale nothing, the "I'm owed 40 acres and a mule" attitude pretty much sales itself...You got your freedom, now what you do with it is up to you, and yes, we would win the next time around..by the way in Lincolns' own words, "I would rather send the Africans back to their Mother land, but I fear they would die a horrendous death, therefore we shall leave them in our country as a lesser human"
That's whole problem, you look at me as a lesser humane while my IQ is most likely higher then yours. I go into every debate with white people that thinks I am less of a human. I see even when I make my point it is glossed over because of my color. How could Fred know anything,,, he is black. My son gave his life for his country, a country he wasn't welcome in because he is black. He always felt he had to do more and be more because he was black. I have never forgiven white America for what my son gave for it.
Jim Crow

Pearland, TX

#66 Jul 22, 2013
There were 'no trespassing' signs posted, along with 'no bikes or skateboards'. The dead marine intervened on behalf of the little thug white teenager who insisted on breaking the rules and doing his own thing. The elderly frail elderly black man retrieved his legal firearm after the marine became threatening as if he was in Iraq or south Boston. And the only people angry in America are white Republicans, mad at the world. Get over it because you really don't matter anymore.
css

Sarasota, FL

#69 Jul 23, 2013
a7lalook wrote:
<quoted text> What goes around, Comes around!
You are an ignorant idiot
YOU ARE A JERK

Slidell, LA

#71 Jul 23, 2013
css wrote:
<quoted text> You are an ignorant idiot
no I am the fatuous1
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#72 Jul 23, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
There were 'no trespassing' signs posted, along with 'no bikes or skateboards'. The dead marine intervened on behalf of the little thug white teenager who insisted on breaking the rules and doing his own thing. The elderly frail elderly black man retrieved his legal firearm after the marine became threatening as if he was in Iraq or south Boston. And the only people angry in America are white Republicans, mad at the world. Get over it because you really don't matter anymore.
Statistics say different

In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
83 homicides
0 yellow
2 brown
13 white
68 black
Trix

AOL

#74 Aug 2, 2013
What a mishmash of errors and bad information and stupid threats...get an education and read sources accurately before running off at the mouth...this sort of ignorant ranting only adds to the perception of general public stupidity in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The phony Alan Gross release 26 min Blackology 1
Officials: Be on guard during holiday week (Jul '07) 30 min Blackology 25
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 1 hr Horace 50
State to double anesthetic given during execution (Apr '07) 2 hr Dave And His Cousin 76
sexual curiosity 2 hr Hillbilly Open Ma... 9
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 2 hr Bolivian Dandruff 2
Obama The Great Racist Wed Blackology 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]