Former white Marine killed in fla by...
naw

Voorhees, NJ

#41 Jun 1, 2012
there is nothing wrong with blacks they are just black that's why they keep trying to bleach themselves..

and you should make bleach for um so they can finally be white..

who the hel even cares.. why do you care about any power..

we're all gonna be dead in 100 years.. you gotta be kidding me.. i'm glad you can die happy..

all the good music i'm never gonna hear again..
naw

Voorhees, NJ

#42 Jun 1, 2012
I need a time machine..
naw

Voorhees, NJ

#43 Jun 1, 2012
why do we still have cars?? someone please invent flying hover cars???
naw

Voorhees, NJ

#44 Jun 1, 2012
i'm getting so sick of cars..

it's like the guy on speed racer who hates cars lol..
youdron

Voorhees, NJ

#45 Jun 9, 2012
when blacks go to prison and jail they become slaves.. so yea maybe.. lol...
Eric from Tampa

Saint Petersburg, FL

#46 Nov 20, 2012
Bottom line... we should have picked our own cotton.
DeeDee

Zephyrhills, FL

#47 Jun 27, 2013
George Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager when he was told to back off the police were on the way..it was MURDER point blank period,no matter the color the facts r the facts ppl...as far as the blk man shooting the marine,same thing,murder! no candy coating or beating around the bush..its sick to think ppl view it otherwise but i bet if it was ur kid or husband or wife etc u wud be whistling a different tune,ppl really need to get beyond color of skin its ridiculous! a majority of couples these days r mixed couples with biracial kids...so what's gunna be the excuse when a blk n wht mixed person gets stupid with hispanic n indian mix person..wake the hell up America its 2013 not 1940..get it together already
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Jun 28, 2013
the teens of today are more violent and capable of crime than ever. its not1940. i can think of some neighborhoods in indy u could be dropped off in at 2am and let u meet some of these children. bet u wouldnt make 2 blocks.its not even 1950,get it together
Guy 3

Greenwood, IN

#49 Jun 28, 2013
Dee dee you are one of obamas stupid sheep. Just keep believing what you see on tv. By the way, if a white killed a black like this, the whole counrty would be screaming for a hate crime. But since a black killed a white, its all ok. No jesse jackson, no al sharpton, no trayvon marches and protests.......hmmmmmm
Adrian Monk

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#50 Jul 11, 2013
I dont get it. This ex marine standing up for a kid dealing w an angry black man w a gun and i only saw a glimpse on tv. Dont even know his name. Fights for our country stands up for a kid and ends up getting shot by a black man. Why wasnt this front page news. Why does the media try so hard yo portray blacks as these nice docile friendly ppl. We know in the real world they are not. Only a small percentage of blacks behave like the puppets they put on tv. 20-30 trayvon martins die every day in chicago by other blacks. Yet this zimmerman trial is all over every news channel.
2 much violence

Hollywood, FL

#51 Jul 15, 2013
I grew up in New York, my grandparents were robbed numerous times, once badly injured them both, by young black men. There was no retaliation from our Hispanic family against other blacks, and I do not hate blacks. Every day there are crimes of white on white, black on black, Hispanic on Hispanic etc....innocent people are gunned down every day at the hands of another. But, attacking people who have nothing to do with the case at hand will only lead to affirming what the outside world already thinks of minorities....that we are savages. I am a mother of three sons, I shudder to think that this situation could happen to my son because he is Hispanic, but light skinned. This situation is very sad, and although preventable....received little media attention.
justsayin

Richmond, IN

#52 Jul 15, 2013
DeeDee wrote:
George Zimmerman killed an unarmed teenager when he was told to back off the police were on the way..it was MURDER point blank period,no matter the color the facts r the facts ppl...as far as the blk man shooting the marine,same thing,murder! no candy coating or beating around the bush..its sick to think ppl view it otherwise but i bet if it was ur kid or husband or wife etc u wud be whistling a different tune,ppl really need to get beyond color of skin its ridiculous! a majority of couples these days r mixed couples with biracial kids...so what's gunna be the excuse when a blk n wht mixed person gets stupid with hispanic n indian mix person..wake the hell up America its 2013 not 1940..get it together already
Trayvon attacked Zimmerman! Zimmerman was the one who got beat and then he pulled his gun in self defense! Look at all the facts take your blinders off and do some research on both their injures!!
one bad MF

United States

#53 Jul 16, 2013
@#ck Trayvon, there I said it....one more thug off the streets, and yes he was a thug, walk thru my neighborhood looking in windows after dark and you'll be shot too, and it might be my black neighbors that shoot you..if all communities looked out for each other like Zimmerman did his, well thugs would'nt venture in cause they'd know the outcome...we have zero crime in my lil'community, and atleast 10 of are packing all the time.
BLACKS DONT BE FOOLED

Slidell, LA

#55 Jul 16, 2013
NAAWP-IDENTIFIES the LILY WHITE LIARS by NAME!

1) JANE FONDA
2) TED TURNER
3) BILL GATES
4) ALICE WALTON
5) RACHEL MADDOW
6) CHRIS MATTHEWS
7) LAWRENCE O’DONNEL
8) PIERS MORGAN
9) NANCY GRACE
10) STEVEN MILLER
11) LOIS LERNER
12) DOUGLAS SHULMAN
13) MORRIS DEES
14) ANGELA COREY
15) BERNIE DE LA RIONDA
16) NANCY PELOSI
17) HARRY REID
18) DIANE FIENSTEIN
19) BILL MAHAR
20) DONALD DUCK
21) BABY HUEY

FACT: LILY WHITE LYING LIBERALS in the MEDIA use RACIAL ISSUES to SELL SOAP, INCREASE THEIR RATINGS and PROMOTE their COMMUNIST AGENDA!

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, PAULA DEEN and MARK TRAINA have become the POSTER CHILDREN for RACIAL EQUALITY in NORTH AMERICA! If GEORGE ZIMMERMAN Defends himself against a "YOUNG BLACK THUG" attempting to Play the "KNOCK OUT WHITEY GAME" with him he is DESIGNATED by the LILY WHITE LYING MEDIA as a RACIST! If PAULA DEEN admits to using the "N" Word when Describing an ARMED ROBBER who placed a Gun to her head during BANK ROBBERY 30-years ago, she too is DESIGNATED by the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA as a RACIST! By that same EXACT TOKEN if a HIGHLY TRAINED SEASONED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST with nearly 30-years of ON-THE-JOB-EXPERIENCE Points a Finger at "YOUNG BLACK THUGS", just like TRAYVON MARTIN EFFIN UP the QUALITY of LIFE in AMERICA-the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA designates him as a RACIST!

Once again the fatuous1 finds himself Running Around in Circles Screamin and Yellin BULL$HYT!

fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON for the NAAWP
[email protected]

FACT: MARK TRAINA is also a CANDIDATE for GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA in 2015

FACT: The LILY WHITE LIBERAL MEDIA has One Set of Rules for BLACK PEOPLE and another for WHITE CONSERVATIVES!

EXAMPLE: PAULA DEEN uses the "N" Word and MARK TRAINA correctly identifies "YOUNG BLACK THUG" as being "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" they are identified as "RACIST", while at the EXACT same time Defend RACHEL JEANTEL'S use of the term "CREEPY AZZ CRACKER" as a BLACK CULTURAL THINGY!

This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of LILY WHITE LYING "BULL$HYT"! PLEASE EXCUSE MY FRENCH?

By the way, "LILY WHITE LIARS" don't Live in Da Hood! They Live in the GATED JEWBURGS, with the ARMED GUARDS, HIGH FENCES, SWIMMING POOLS, GOLF COURSES, TENNIS COURTS, PONDS and PRIVATE PLAY GROUNDS!

IN MARRCH, 2013, TWO "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA SHOT A 13-MONTH OLD WHITE INFANT RIGHT BETEEW THE EYES, KILLING HIM INSTANTLY, AS HIS MOTHER BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE!

IN APRIL, 2013, A BLACK MAN IN GRETNA, LOUISIANA SODOMIZED AN 8-MONTH OLD WHITE INFANT TO DEATH!

QUESTION: WHERE IS THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA AND WHY THE HELL ARE THEY NOT INTERESTED IN EXPLOITING THESE HORIFIC STORIES!

ANSWER: THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA IS ONLY INTERESTED IN CREATING CHAOS IN AMERICA, PROMOTING BLACK ON WHITE RACIAL HATRED, SELLING SOAP AND PROMOTING THIER OWN COMMUNIST AGENDA!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#56 Jul 16, 2013
Amen, well said, or typed I should say.. America is being overrun by these Lily White Liberal Liars, and their mind numb followers. The ones that should be p@ssed are the true whites. In America we are so scared to be called a rascist, really pitiful if you think about it.

Hell I need a new t.v. think it'll be ok. if I take one if they file some Federal hate crime charges against GZ? Maybe I'll burn down some colored business too, oh, wait, they don't have any.....lmfao...

Location hidden

#57 Jul 16, 2013
Eric from Tampa wrote:
Bottom line... we should have picked our own cotton.

If my great great grandfather had known then whats going on now, we woulda... or our boys in gray woulda fought harder..lol..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#58 Jul 17, 2013
Your boys in grey would have lost either way. Pick up a history book and try reading more then the first page. But Eric was right, you should have picked your own cotton, built your own country instead of off the backs of slaves, karma is a bitch. I own a business and I pay taxes. The first man to die for this country was a black man. Find out the color of the point men in Vietnam and check the stats of black men that died in that war. There are 2 sides to the bull shit you haters trying to sale.

Location hidden

#60 Jul 17, 2013
BMIGuy wrote:
Your boys in grey would have lost either way. Pick up a history book and try reading more then the first page. But Eric was right, you should have picked your own cotton, built your own country instead of off the backs of slaves, karma is a bitch. I own a business and I pay taxes. The first man to die for this country was a black man. Find out the color of the point men in Vietnam and check the stats of black men that died in that war. There are 2 sides to the bull shit you haters trying to sale.
I sale nothing, the "I'm owed 40 acres and a mule" attitude pretty much sales itself...You got your freedom, now what you do with it is up to you, and yes, we would win the next time around..by the way in Lincolns' own words, "I would rather send the Africans back to their Mother land, but I fear they would die a horrendous death, therefore we shall leave them in our country as a lesser human"
justsayin

Richmond, IN

#61 Jul 17, 2013
BLACKS DONT BE FOOLED wrote:
NAAWP-IDENTIFIES the LILY WHITE LIARS by NAME!
1) JANE FONDA
2) TED TURNER
3) BILL GATES
4) ALICE WALTON
5) RACHEL MADDOW
6) CHRIS MATTHEWS
7) LAWRENCE O’DONNEL
8) PIERS MORGAN
9) NANCY GRACE
10) STEVEN MILLER
11) LOIS LERNER
12) DOUGLAS SHULMAN
13) MORRIS DEES
14) ANGELA COREY
15) BERNIE DE LA RIONDA
16) NANCY PELOSI
17) HARRY REID
18) DIANE FIENSTEIN
19) BILL MAHAR
20) DONALD DUCK
21) BABY HUEY
FACT: LILY WHITE LYING LIBERALS in the MEDIA use RACIAL ISSUES to SELL SOAP, INCREASE THEIR RATINGS and PROMOTE their COMMUNIST AGENDA!
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, PAULA DEEN and MARK TRAINA have become the POSTER CHILDREN for RACIAL EQUALITY in NORTH AMERICA! If GEORGE ZIMMERMAN Defends himself against a "YOUNG BLACK THUG" attempting to Play the "KNOCK OUT WHITEY GAME" with him he is DESIGNATED by the LILY WHITE LYING MEDIA as a RACIST! If PAULA DEEN admits to using the "N" Word when Describing an ARMED ROBBER who placed a Gun to her head during BANK ROBBERY 30-years ago, she too is DESIGNATED by the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA as a RACIST! By that same EXACT TOKEN if a HIGHLY TRAINED SEASONED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST with nearly 30-years of ON-THE-JOB-EXPERIENCE Points a Finger at "YOUNG BLACK THUGS", just like TRAYVON MARTIN EFFIN UP the QUALITY of LIFE in AMERICA-the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA designates him as a RACIST!
Once again the fatuous1 finds himself Running Around in Circles Screamin and Yellin BULL$HYT!
fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON for the NAAWP
[email protected]
FACT: MARK TRAINA is also a CANDIDATE for GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA in 2015
FACT: The LILY WHITE LIBERAL MEDIA has One Set of Rules for BLACK PEOPLE and another for WHITE CONSERVATIVES!
EXAMPLE: PAULA DEEN uses the "N" Word and MARK TRAINA correctly identifies "YOUNG BLACK THUG" as being "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" they are identified as "RACIST", while at the EXACT same time Defend RACHEL JEANTEL'S use of the term "CREEPY AZZ CRACKER" as a BLACK CULTURAL THINGY!
This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of LILY WHITE LYING "BULL$HYT"! PLEASE EXCUSE MY FRENCH?
By the way, "LILY WHITE LIARS" don't Live in Da Hood! They Live in the GATED JEWBURGS, with the ARMED GUARDS, HIGH FENCES, SWIMMING POOLS, GOLF COURSES, TENNIS COURTS, PONDS and PRIVATE PLAY GROUNDS!
IN MARRCH, 2013, TWO "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA SHOT A 13-MONTH OLD WHITE INFANT RIGHT BETEEW THE EYES, KILLING HIM INSTANTLY, AS HIS MOTHER BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE!
IN APRIL, 2013, A BLACK MAN IN GRETNA, LOUISIANA SODOMIZED AN 8-MONTH OLD WHITE INFANT TO DEATH!
QUESTION: WHERE IS THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA AND WHY THE HELL ARE THEY NOT INTERESTED IN EXPLOITING THESE HORIFIC STORIES!
ANSWER: THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA IS ONLY INTERESTED IN CREATING CHAOS IN AMERICA, PROMOTING BLACK ON WHITE RACIAL HATRED, SELLING SOAP AND PROMOTING THIER OWN COMMUNIST AGENDA!
I couldn't agree more! Cracker is a racist term! Trayvon racially profiled George and he isn't even a cracker! If we can't use the "n" word then the blacks should use the"c" word
Only

Indianapolis, IN

#62 Jul 17, 2013
Only good marine is a dead marine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastoral associate on unpaid leave followinga 20 hr nope 1
Does anyone know anything about CJ Moorefield? Wed nasty 2
News Plans for Islamic Life Center take shape Wed nasty 4
News Symmetry Medical's stock falls as audit begins (Oct '07) Jul 28 Senior 230
News Churches step up to help Indianapolis residents... Jul 27 reasonable 1
Boehner crying. again. Jul 27 reasonable 1
News Indianapolis Schools Implement Tutoring for Par... Jul 27 reasonable 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages