Former white Marine killed in fla by...
True American

Carmel, IN

#21 Mar 28, 2012
I only concern myself with MY WHITE BROTHERS.

The non-WHITE others, GAS em' and then BURN em'.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Mar 28, 2012
Let me guess Mr Cohen you work for the anti defamation league ? Wait the southern poverty law center, Wait the ACLU lol.I guess pointing out facts is now considered racist.You can't even have an opinion according to the left.Especially when they don't agree with the opinion.Point out where I am racist Mr Cohen.
EFlat

Harpers Ferry, WV

#23 Mar 28, 2012
@ True Am ur be the first one i "F" up!! You the ones that help with all this HATE... i HATE PPLE LIKE YOU!!!... but i do love the Whites that are not like YOU!!!! This is America.. And its not going to chg for pple like You!! So stop your HATE AGAINST OTHER RACES... better yet KILL YOURSELF CAUSE WE DNT NEED PPLE LIKE YOU HERE!!!!
tayzerer

Monticello, IN

#24 Mar 28, 2012
when black people blame whites they aren't really blaming whites.. it's just a big joke because look at all the whites that blacks rap with and stuff..
tayzerer

Monticello, IN

#25 Mar 28, 2012
it may seem like everyone black hates you but you always are gonna see some occasional white guy liften on a pedestal.. along with everyone..
James Fredeman

Dothan, AL

#26 Mar 29, 2012
Wonder why there was no outcry when this happened? Could there be a reason? No outcry of racism or the like. Makes you go hummmmmmmmmm!
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Carmel, IN

#27 Mar 30, 2012
I reported the story of only the father and his daughter to show how easily facts can be swayed when people post things on here. It worked lol.People now see by reading something someone post isn't always the whole truth and nothing but the truth, What I did do was get people to investigate the facts and find out what is true and what wasn't in the case.Good work people that looked for the truth.
RetroTan

Denver, CO

#28 Apr 3, 2012
I also saw this as a video about this particular shooting on CNN and then it magically disappeared. I can add the valuable detail that he is hiding behind the self-defense law in question with the Trayvon case. I would love to know more about this marine killing case and why it is removed. The video I watched is now removed. As for the fellow that states that this is an old case and is in court, please provide the source of your information?? As for those saying that the victim provoked the black man, I beg to differ. I watched the case covered on CNN not FOX. They did NOT mention it the way Eric from WV is implying. As for the people that are claiming different facts...Sources? Your "facts" differ slightly. Then I will add note otherwise you would be an individual providing false information to make yourself feel better. The truth shall prevail.
The Factor

Carmel, IN

#29 Apr 3, 2012
White Power FOREVER!

Blacks create SEWERS everywhere.
They always want SOMETHING for NOTHING!

Obama and Eric Holder are destroying America.
The Zionist devils own those two .

Now for a word from Reverend Jeremiah Wright!

OOOGGAH BOOGAH, Yo Momma.
The Factor

Carmel, IN

#30 Apr 3, 2012
Martin Luther Coon will save us.

WHITE POWER, FOREVER!
The Factor

Carmel, IN

#31 Apr 3, 2012
White Pride, world wide.
steve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#32 Apr 8, 2012
I have tried to find out what the outcome of the trial in this case and it seems that all information has been censored.
murray

Westbury, NY

#33 Apr 11, 2012
Fusionhead wrote:
The reason you are having trouble finding the story is because it happened two years ago and is now finally going to trial. The Travon case has some reason to believe there may be some racism involved.. whether or not there was... is no reason to take some one's life when he threat on your own is hardly there. In the case of father being shot in front of his daughter was not about racism. The elderly man is claiming self defense. Truth is the father wouldn't have acted violently if the older man didn't have a gun. Gun laws are tricky. I believe we have the right to protect ourselves but this isn't the wild west either.
The man went back to his house to get a gun. How in the world is that self defense?
ava

Jacksonville, FL

#34 Apr 11, 2012
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
A former white Marine while playing at a local park in Florida with his 8 yr old daughter was viciously shot down by a 69 year old black man who saw the white man skate boarding in the park across the street from his home. He approached the white man angrily telling him to stop skate boarding in the park, The Marine said where are the signs that say I can't skate here, The angry black man then went back to his home came back with a gun , The Marine saw the gun as the older black male raised it up at him, So he tried to grab the gun away, The black man shot him dead in front of his 8 yr old daughter that was with him at the local park in Florida, Why hasn't this got national media attention like the now Sanford case out of Florida?Why isn't the media asking why this innocent ex Marine was gunned down by this angry black man for skate boarding in a park that had no signs prohibiting skate boarding at the park, Yet this vicious angry black man shot down this former white Marine in front of his 8 yr old daughter.
The black man is currently on trial. He was arrested immediately and justice is being served swiftly. Hopefully the police and prosecutors can assist the people in sanford regarding zimmerman. They were able to determine a crime without the governor assigning a special prosecutor. Good comparison both should have been handle in like manner.
REDNECKVET

Mount Dora, FL

#35 Apr 11, 2012
Arm yourself,,stay ready stay alive !!
shane

United States

#36 May 25, 2012
Why do you say "the blk man was wrong for getting his gun"?? Wouldn't then Zimmerman be wrong for running down Treyvon with a gun???
naw

Monticello, IN

#37 Jun 1, 2012
not only is zimmerman not white.. but he actually has slave blood in him!! And is able to be a slave!! if it were around..
naw

Monticello, IN

#38 Jun 1, 2012
hey you know what cracks me up the Germans said they were master race..

And bruce lee was a quarter German.. dang imagine if he was half German!!
naw

Monticello, IN

#39 Jun 1, 2012
hey man can't some of you white people read minds or something?? Or was that just one person??

Why don't you just come out and say hey we're better than you because we can read minds..
naw

Monticello, IN

#40 Jun 1, 2012
if you look at ancient civilizations you would realize that there are many steps an individual can take .. simple steps of merchant skills to upgrade your life style.. such as .. sell something for more money than it is worth... it seems wrong but it is not.. Old civilizations did it .. which probably even had white people in it so..

your right about white power.. man..

the only blacks that are any good are white blacks..

they try to act like they are black people..

but they honestly can do no wrong..

when they do do wrong.. it's so dam rare that who even cares..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I find day labor 5 hr hubcap 3
Need some roofers 11 hr Chloroform van 3
Race is was why Burger Chef murders happened (Oct '16) Wed hubcap 27
Russia threatens U.S. over new sanctions bill Wed Stand Up 2 Russia 1
Clark Giles Wed Belmont St Losers 6
Breitbart turns on Donald Trump after his tweet... Tue God Bless the U S A 3
IPD covered up The Burger Chef Murders (Oct '16) Jul 25 Ed m 12

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance