Former white Marine killed in fla by black man

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 22, 2012
A former white Marine while playing at a local park in Florida with his 8 yr old daughter was viciously shot down by a 69 year old black man who saw the white man skate boarding in the park across the street from his home. He approached the white man angrily telling him to stop skate boarding in the park, The Marine said where are the signs that say I can't skate here, The angry black man then went back to his home came back with a gun , The Marine saw the gun as the older black male raised it up at him, So he tried to grab the gun away, The black man shot him dead in front of his 8 yr old daughter that was with him at the local park in Florida, Why hasn't this got national media attention like the now Sanford case out of Florida?Why isn't the media asking why this innocent ex Marine was gunned down by this angry black man for skate boarding in a park that had no signs prohibiting skate boarding at the park, Yet this vicious angry black man shot down this former white Marine in front of his 8 yr old daughter.
James

Florence, AL

#2 Mar 22, 2012
I saw this on the news last night and now I can't find it anywhere.
exter

Voorhees, NJ

#3 Mar 22, 2012
a 69 year old black man go figure old people are always killing people because old people are about to die themselves anyway..

Since: May 07

Indianapolis

#4 Mar 22, 2012
exter wrote:
a 69 year old black man go figure old people are always killing people because old people are about to die themselves anyway..
I resent that. We old people are cranky and we feel like killing a lot of people,but by the time we go get our gun we forget who we wanted to kill.
Fusionhead

Oxford, PA

#5 Mar 23, 2012
The reason you are having trouble finding the story is because it happened two years ago and is now finally going to trial. The Travon case has some reason to believe there may be some racism involved.. whether or not there was... is no reason to take some one's life when he threat on your own is hardly there. In the case of father being shot in front of his daughter was not about racism. The elderly man is claiming self defense. Truth is the father wouldn't have acted violently if the older man didn't have a gun. Gun laws are tricky. I believe we have the right to protect ourselves but this isn't the wild west either.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 23, 2012
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
A former white Marine while playing at a local park in Florida with his 8 yr old daughter was viciously shot down by a 69 year old black man who saw the white man skate boarding in the park across the street from his home. He approached the white man angrily telling him to stop skate boarding in the park, The Marine said where are the signs that say I can't skate here, The angry black man then went back to his home came back with a gun , The Marine saw the gun as the older black male raised it up at him, So he tried to grab the gun away, The black man shot him dead in front of his 8 yr old daughter that was with him at the local park in Florida, Why hasn't this got national media attention like the now Sanford case out of Florida?Why isn't the media asking why this innocent ex Marine was gunned down by this angry black man for skate boarding in a park that had no signs prohibiting skate boarding at the park, Yet this vicious angry black man shot down this former white Marine in front of his 8 yr old daughter.
What goes around, Comes around!
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 25, 2012
What does that mean, what goes around comes around? Does this mean blacks add more of themselves into the prison and jail inmate population by killing white people? But wait Mr Zimmerman is Hispanic, He looks Hispanic. He sounds Hispanic, He speaks Spanish mostly.The angrier blacks out there set on starting a race war against white people, Can't stand it that he isn't all white, Now they have to change their narrative and go after the law down in Florida on defending yourself with a gun, The stand your ground law.Just the fact he has a white father They will put an open season on white people. They will put the cross hairs on white people.Obama like I said is half white and says though he is African American. So regardless if Mr Zimmerman is half white, Being his mother is Peruvian and Hispanic, Her son can claim he is Hispanic also.I guess the angry black people will have to suffice with all the black on black killings , All those black gangs killing innocent people in their neighborhoods , I guess that's okay to ignore. It's better to try and blame the people for all the ill's in black peoples neigborhoods or ghetto.
Deliverance

Zionsville, IN

#8 Mar 26, 2012
Man. I want my watermelon, Chicken,
and Corn Chittluns.

Remember, only Uncle Tom can prevent Ghetto fires.
Deliverance

Zionsville, IN

#9 Mar 26, 2012
ONly UNCLE TOM can prevent Ghetto fires,
NOT Smokey the Bear!
True American

Zionsville, IN

#10 Mar 26, 2012
PROUD to be WHITE! Hang Chris Matthew sand Bill
Haher. Hang Tom Brokaw and is Lesbian
friend, Rachel Maddow.
very cogent and logical

San Marcos, TX

#11 Mar 26, 2012
exter wrote:
very cogent and logical
rbh

San Marcos, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2012
I would like to see a more current photo of Treyvon.The highschool football info on him lists him as weighing 198 and 6'3.Doesn't match the photos we are seeing.
missy

Fishers, IN

#13 Mar 26, 2012
Of course the liberal media won't cover this. They don't want to reveal how often this happens. Blacks are committing hate crimes on whites but nothing is said. obama wants it to stay that way. He wants he black bros to be the majority not minority.
SoldierMom

Greensboro, NC

#14 Mar 26, 2012
Maybe because the black man is already on trial and the daughter has already said that it didn't happen the way it is being told. On the other hand, the police haven't even arrested the man in Sanford. So why does this story need to be national again? Seems like the police did their job in IN huh?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Carmel, IN

#15 Mar 27, 2012
Mrs Greensboro soldier mother.Spin it how you like, The white man had no gun, The white man was skate boarding, The park didn't have any signs forbidding skate boarding either, The angry older black man decided he was going to kill a white person, So he did.He initiated the confrontation in broad daylight , He first confronted the white man telling him to stop skate boarding in the park, The white man said show me a sign, I care not if he even used a racist word as the confrontation in words got heated up. That still gave the angry older black man no right to shoot the white man down, He went back to his home into his garage and got his gun.What crime was the white man committing playing in the park with his little 8 yr old daughter?Set the race of both aside and you still have a crime, The angry black man took it upon himself to be judge, jury, and executioner of the white man just because he didn;t want people skate boarding in the park, He more or less profiled The white man just because he liked to skate board, By the way the white man was an ex marine also.It needs to be in the national news just because it happened down in Florida where many angry black people are being stirred up by those angry Black thugs called Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and the New Black Panther terrorist group.They are trying to portray Mr Zimmmerman The Hispanic night watchman as being white.Solely to stoke the racial tensions and set off riots and murdering of white people.Shouting No Justice No PEACE.iF THE BLACK MAN who shot and killed the ex marine whose white walks, Then will that be true justice?Should white people get out and scream No Justice No Peace?
mrkeagle

Paramount, CA

#16 Mar 27, 2012
the story is some kids were skate boarding and the guy was sticking up for them not the guy was skateboarding he was playing basketball with his daughter .
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Carmel, IN

#17 Mar 27, 2012
You are mistaken , This murder happened in Tampa Florida. It involved an ex white marine and a black man who was 69 yrs old at the time. It's been two years, It's finally going to trial. You need to look at Fox news and you will see that I'm correct on this killing, Had nothing to do with boys playing basketball . The white ex marine man was skate boarding in the park with his 8 yr old daughter. The angry black man told him he couldn't skate board there, He told him show me the signs that says I can't. The black man went back into his home and got his gun. He came back a struggled ensued , The black man sh the white ex marine in the chest killed him.
Cohen

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Mar 27, 2012
You are mistaken , This murder happened in Tampa Florida. It involved an ex white marine and a black man who was 69 yrs old at the time. It's been two years, It's finally going to trial. You need to look at Fox news and you will see that I'm correct on this killing, Had nothing to do with boys playing basketball . The white ex marine man was skate boarding in the park with his 8 yr old daughter. The angry black man told him he couldn't skate board there, He told him show me the signs that says I can't. The black man went back into his home and got his gun. He came back a struggled ensued , The black man sh the white ex marine in the chest killed him.
Racist
Cohen

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Mar 27, 2012
racist
Eric

Charles Town, WV

#20 Mar 27, 2012
The white man wasn't skateboarding.. It was another lil boy... The blk guy was talking to the kid and the marine jump in.. Yes the old man went and got his gun and him and James argue.. The old man flashed the gun and walked away.. James ran up on the old man and they were fighting over the gun and the gun went off.. Striking the man in the chest.. The blk man was arrested.. Now going to trial for it.. Yes the blk man was wrong for getting his gun and the white man shouldnt have chased this man down whn he was walking away.. Now stop listening to Fox News, they are liars anyway.. O yea the white guy who is 41 WAS playing basketball with his daughter.. Yes that killing too was senseless..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 1 hr Elaine 51
Officials: Be on guard during holiday week (Jul '07) 4 hr Blackology 25
State to double anesthetic given during execution (Apr '07) 6 hr Dave And His Cousin 76
sexual curiosity 6 hr Hillbilly Open Ma... 9
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 6 hr Bolivian Dandruff 2
Obama The Great Racist Wed Blackology 1
Overstreet execution set for May (Feb '08) Tue 357bullet 263
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance