|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Moes Bytch wrote:
Sad that the grown ass man coulda just whipped the kids ass and not killed him. Sad that the boy grew up disrespecting adults and not taught to walk away.
My point exactly.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Shame wrote:
<quoted text>Boy whale instead wail. That right there tells me you are way out of touch. The part of people will leave you alone if you leave them alone says it all. If George or Ralph would have left him alone as even the police told him do he would not have got his butt whipped. Instead George or Ralph would not beup on murder charges. You are just I don't know STUPID. As for stalking you fit the mo of a stalker. I believe you are a murderer who just has not been caught yet.
Works both ways junior.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman is being sacrificed on the altar of Political Correctness.

Continually showing the picture of a 14 year old Trayvon is a ruse to generate sympathy for the "unfortunate kid".

A jury will never hear of any criminal record that "kid" might have.

Then again, if Zimmerman is found Not Guilty people will riot in the streets...shall we sacrifice one for the convenience of all?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

more deaf than dumb wrote:
Zimmerman is being sacrificed on the altar of Political Correctness.
Continually showing the picture of a 14 year old Trayvon is a ruse to generate sympathy for the "unfortunate kid".
A jury will never hear of any criminal record that "kid" might have.
Then again, if Zimmerman is found Not Guilty people will riot in the streets...shall we sacrifice one for the convenience of all?
I HOPE NOT! If he was in the right, in fear of his life, I would hope he walks. If he was wrong, and not being attacked, he should fry.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I HOPE NOT! If he was in the right, in fear of his life, I would hope he walks. If he was wrong, and not being attacked, he should fry.
What you say only stands to reason...but...

The cops let Zimmerman go that night for a reason...and I doubt it was racially motivated...they may know Trayvon better than we ever will.

How many times have we seen the parents (read as "single mom of several children with different last names") say their child was sweet and innocent and would never hurt anyone?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

more deaf than dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
What you say only stands to reason...but...
The cops let Zimmerman go that night for a reason...and I doubt it was racially motivated...they may know Trayvon better than we ever will.
How many times have we seen the parents (read as "single mom of several children with different last names") say their child was sweet and innocent and would never hurt anyone?
You mean those that have just beaten, or shot someone? As I have stated before, thugs come in all sizes, sex, and race.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Shame wrote:
<quoted text>Sad that the grown up man coulda just walked away without getting his ass kicked if he woulda not confronted him even when the cops told him not to. Sad that the boy got murdered by a disrespectful punk.
True very true. Old man got whooped and started it. Following the kid around got his butt whooped. So what did the old man looking for trouble do. Murdered the kid.
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey if I was picking a fight with the kid and was putting a whoopin on me. I would shoot and kill him to.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
Hey if I was picking a fight with the kid and was putting a whoopin on me. I would shoot and kill him to.
That does not surprise me at all.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Carl 11 wrote:
<quoted text> That does not surprise me at all.
Ah, you understand grasshopper!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Shame wrote:
Another unarmed kid shot to death because people like AllAmerican1 was getting his ass whipped again. So he just shoots and murders the kid. Just take your ass whippin and go home.
Lol, you're an idiot....are you 12? "Another" unarmed kid? Seems to me most of them are armed when they meet their fate. Ass whipped? Maybe, but I can assure you it won't be by you. BTW...I haven't heard about any pizza delivery robberies lately. I guess the word has gotten out.

“Liberal”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're an idiot....are you 12? "Another" unarmed kid? Seems to me most of them are armed when they meet their fate. Ass whipped? Maybe, but I can assure you it won't be by you. BTW...I haven't heard about any pizza delivery robberies lately. I guess the word has gotten out.
Don't you just love it when a black boy is shot. I bet you celebrate. do you burn the cross too? make a cake? have a toast? Celebrate death all night long.

Sick sick sick
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You mean those that have just beaten, or shot someone? As I have stated before, thugs come in all sizes, sex, and race.
Since I received clueless, nuts, and spam, doe's that mean thugs only come in one sex, and race?
What

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Since I received clueless, nuts, and spam, doe's that mean thugs only come in one sex, and race?
No, just a fat white man who likes to play with his beagle.
correct

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Since I received clueless, nuts, and spam, doe's that mean thugs only come in one sex, and race?
The Kaposi Sarcoma must really be getting you down by now.
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're an idiot....are you 12? "Another" unarmed kid? Seems to me most of them are armed when they meet their fate. Ass whipped? Maybe, but I can assure you it won't be by you.
I already have. Perch! LMAO! Go play with your gun. LMAO!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>No, just a fat white man who likes to play with his beagle.
You forgot short. Hey, if I want to call it a beagle, what of it?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

correct wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kaposi Sarcoma must really be getting you down by now.
Only one that takes it up the hinie would know what that is. Did you google it after da Doc said you had it? May you reap what you sow.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text> True very true. Old man got whooped and started it. Following the kid around got his butt whooped. So what did the old man looking for trouble do. Murdered the kid.
Yeah, by not walking away, he really showed that old man huh?Enough bad choices for everyone.
hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Only one that takes it up the hinie would know what that is. Did you google it after da Doc said you had it? May you reap what you sow.
Or anyone who watched And The Band Played On

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I Still Love You!! 30 min Me too 6
Indy man at party on boat drowns in Lake Monroe (Apr '07) 2 hr Going for 1000 978
Family of 15-year-old Indianapolis murder victi... 13 hr Pontificating 2
Ebay Exodus: Why Are Thousands of Sellers Leavi... (Jun '13) 20 hr OnlineBlogger 44
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Wed Two Cents 86
Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair Wed Coda1 1
They're Here Tue single smoking n looking 2
•••
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••